剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我应该放著不管吗
Should I let this be?
还是应该著手做别的
Or should I start something else?
我要和你一起
Okay, I'm gonna start
处理香菇
the mushrooms with you.
好的 香菇
Okay, mushrooms.
去掉香菇柄
You're gonna remove the stems.
掐住底部 拧下来
Just give it a twist, firmly, off the bottom.
香菇富含抗氧化物
These are full of antioxidants,
能够让给你保持光彩照人
which are gonna keep you glowing and gorgeous.
爱了
Love that.
把香菇切好
You're gonna start slicing your shiitakes.
很好
Yeah, very good.
你大概
So you've obviously been
生活中烹饪形影不离
surrounded by cooking your whole life, I'm assuming.
我在法国接受的专业厨师训练
I was professionally trained in a French kitchen,
然后作为流水线厨师做了好几年
and then I cooked on the line for many years.
还在日本和几位僧人2学习
I also studied under a bunch of monks in Japan.
学到了他们
And I really learned about
密不可分的合作精神
how they worked together as a unit.
无私奉献
Yeah, it's very selfless.
我就著和些人一样
That's my kind of people, you know?
我能看出来你也一样
Like, I can tell that you're the same way,
你在乎其他人
and you care for others.
不甘平庸
You're not basic.
没错
Yes!
马上回来
Okay, BRB.
好的 再见 拉奎尔
Okay. Bye, Raquelle!
- 谢谢你 - 好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
把它们扔进去
So now we're gonna just throw 'em in.
让蘑菇和洋葱都裹在香油里
Coat them in that same oil with the mushrooms.
多加一点油
Go ahead and add a little more oil.
完美
Perfect.
赛琳娜 烧一锅水
Also, Selena, do you want to boil
煮两个蛋
two eggs in a pot of water?
- 好的 - 我们要把它们
- Okay. - But we're gonna put them
放在拉面上面
on top of the ramen.
闻起来好香
The smell is so good.
很好 干得漂亮 姑娘们
Nice. Good work, girls.
我喜欢这样 单身女孩的力量
I love this. Team single girl power.
- 对 - 你也单身
- Yeah. - Oh, you're single, too?
不是 她在隔离期间找上了
Oh, no! She's met someone during quarantine.
不是吧 我们做错了什么
No! What are we doing wrong?
我不知道 天呐
I don't know. Oh, my goodness.
我得去和和尚住一段时间
I just gotta go be with the monks, so...
下一步
Okay. Next.
你可以把调味料
You can take out of your goody bag
味噌和芝麻酱拿出来了
your miso paste and tahini.
这是磨碎的芝麻制成的
It's a ground sesame paste,
通常用在中东美食中
typically used in Middle Eastern cooking.
量出
Okay. So go ahead and measure out
大概半勺芝麻酱和味噌
roughly a 1/2 cup of sesame paste and your miso paste.
就像我说得
Okay. But like I said,
就算差那么一点有什么关系
who cares if you're a little bit off?
有时候你就是会失之交臂
Sometimes I'm a hit or miss.
这就是人生
And that's life, though, right?
很好
That's perfect.
取大约
You wanna get roughly
八杯纯净水
8 cups of purified water.
水是要加到味噌里的 对吧
The water goes into the miso, right?
这是汤底
This is really the soup base.
让它煨一会儿
Let a little simmer come up. Okay.
这是一种来自越南的
Okay, this is a really cool sauce
酱料
that hails from Vietnam:
拉差酱
Sriracha.
挤到你的味噌汤里去
Squeeze into your miso pot.
我喜欢吃辣
I love spice.
现在汤的质地和
It should look beautiful
颜色应该很漂亮了
in color and texture now.
- 你能看到吗 - 能
- Can you see this? - Yeah.
很不错
That's good!
你们可以试尝一下汤的味道
And you guys can taste-test the soup.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
真美味
Mmm... That's really good.
我能再来点吗
Do you think I could add a little more?
- 一点哈 - 好
Yeah, a little. Okay.
你们喜欢热汤
So you guys like it hot, which is great.
你们准备好做新鲜的日式拉面了吗
So you guys ready to cook your fresh ramen noodles?
再做一锅开水
Get another pot of boiling water,
然后把面条放进
and then we're gonna drop the noodles
热水里
into the warm water.
这可不是你在学校里吃的那种
It's not the crap that you have, like,
- 破面条 - 是啊
in the package in college. Right.
说实话 赛琳娜厨房♥里还有呢
Honestly, Selena still has those at her house.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
我妈妈现在还做这种呢
You know what? My mom still makes them.
没事的
It's okay.
它们特别的柔软
They're super soft.
是不是很神奇呢
Aren't they amazing?
- 哦 - 好了
Oh, ooh. Okay.
你的汤开始滚了吗
Is your soup simmering?
还没
doesn't--I mean...
看起来好像还没 -
Doesn't look like it. Okay.
那把火再打开
So Selena, turn it up. Okay.
我们要做一个配菜中心
We're gonna make a topping center.
配菜都会被放到这里
So the toppings are all gonna get lined up together.
一碗菠菜
A bowl of spinach...
葱
your green onions...
还有香菜
some micro cilantro...
我还 你找到了吗
Mm-kay, I'm still... Did you find it?
我不知道这个是不是
I don't know if this is it.
- 抱歉 - 没事 慢慢找
Sorry. No worries. Take your time.
那是 看它像
That's--see, doesn't it look like...
这就是香菜 这就是香菜
This is cilantro. This is cilantro.
没错 好的
This is right. Okay.
香菜
Cilantro.
谢谢 你应该有
Thank you. Okay. You should have...
芝麻和七味粉吧
sesame seeds and togarashi.
日本辣椒
Togarashi!
这是日餐里常用的
This is seven spices
7种调料
in Japanese cuisine.
在放面条之前
Right before we drop the noodles in,
你要先切一下漂亮的葱葱
you want to cut your beautiful green onions.
不好意思 一次两根吗
Sorry. Two at a time? No prob!
一次两根
Yeah, like two at a time.
你斜著切
When you cut them on the bias,
看起来很漂亮
you get this beautiful result.
你可以切的再小一点 角度也可以再倾斜一点
You can go even smaller and even more at an angle.
你的水开了吗
And then, is your water boiling?
- 开了 - 收到
Yes. Copy that.
水够煮4包面吗
Is it enough for four sets of noodles?
希望够
I hope.
赛琳娜 这部分我们就快快过了哈
Selena, this part goes so fast.
拉奎尔 你能帮忙计时吗
So, Raquelle, can you help to time?
- 好的 计时多久 - 3分半
Yes. What time should I set? 3:30.
赛琳娜把面条放进去之后开始计时就行
As soon as Selena puts them in.
你可以把面分开一点
Okay. You can separate them
这样的话它们就不会变成一坨
a little bit so they don't clump together.
好的
Okay.
放那就行了
Okay, leave it.
- 好的 煮著就行了 - 对
Okay, so leave 'em at a boil. Yeah.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表