剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
她没办法一心多用
She can't do two things at once.
我们得把他的部分剪辑一下
We're gonna have to edit some of these out
好让他显得没那么刻薄
to make you look like a good person.
这就是烹饪的一个优点
That's the great thing about cooking.
不存在失误 错误很容易化解
There's no mistakes. The mistakes are easy to fix.
对她来说不是
Not with her.
老爷子 我就需要你这样的人
Man, I need you in my life, Papa.
我喜欢你的处事方式
I like the way you roll.
快把他带走
You can have him.
把打好的酱倒进容器里
You're gonna wanna pour that into something,
因为你还需要用到搅拌器
because we're gonna use the blender one more time.
接下来
Okay, next thing we're gonna do
我们要做香菜洋葱碎
is we're gonna make the cilantro-onion mix.
切碎 还需要锻炼
Mincing. Need to work on.
加入青柠汁
And we're gonna mix that with some lime juice.
把青柠汁挤进洋葱碎
We're gonna squeeze that whole lime into the onion mix.
你能帮我挤一下吗
Do you mind squeezing it really hard?
抱歉 我手劲小 我得了红斑狼疮 所以
Sorry, I have very weak hands. I have lupus, so...
好
Okay.
所以才叫爷爷来帮忙
That's why I got Papa, though.
对 没错
Yeah, that's why you got Papa.
先把这些放到一边
That's it, and then we'll set it aside.
罗伊 这些可以吗 感觉发黑了
Roy, are these okay? They're pretty black.
很好 把火关掉
Oh, they're looking great. So you can turn that off,
蒜的那锅也可以关火了
and you can turn your garlic off as well.
好的
Okay.
你有没有荷兰深径锅
Do you have, like, a Dutch oven pot
像这边这个蓝锅一样的
like this blue thing back there?
- 有 - 很好
- Yes. - Okay, perfect.
倒一锅底油
So pour a grip of oil in there.
倒上半锅菜籽油
Canola oil, like, halfway full of oil.
开火 中小火
And then turn it on, kind of like a low-medium flame.
之后再来处理
And then we'll come back to it,
因为我们要用它来炸薯球
'cause we're gonna fry tater tots in that,
还有甜甜圈
and then later, we're gonna fry doughnuts in that.
你有没有烤架或者烤盘
Do you have a grill or a grill pan?
- 有 - 好的 放到火上面
- Yeah. - Okay, get that on the flame.
我得腾点地方
Actually, I'm gonna do some maneuvering.
- 我喜欢韩式烤肉 - 你经常吃吗
- I love Korean barbeque. - Do you eat it a lot?
但是我得先去
Yeah, but I have to go and check out,
好吃的地方踩点
like, the good spots.
我可以给你列个清单
Yeah, I'll definitely give you a list,
但是我不知道你要怎么去那吃
but I don't know how you're gonna eat
你要去了人一定会挤爆的
in some of these places, 'cause you're gonna blow up the spot.
人们把我想得太酷了
People think I'm way cooler than I am.
没人注意到 没关系
It's, like, nobody notices. It's fine.
她很无聊的 是吗
She's boring. Yeah?
没错
I am.
有一次有两个青少年坐在我后面
One time I had two, like, teenagers behind me,
我在看别的东西
and I was looking at cards and stuff,
我当时把头发扎起来
and I just had, like, my hair up normal.
突然我听到
Yeah. And I hear all of a sudden,
她悄声说道
under her breath,
那不可能是赛琳娜·戈麦斯 她穿著雪地靴
"That can't be Selena Gomez. She's wearing UGGs."
- 我心想 什么 - 什么
- I was, like, what? - Wait, what?
- 接下来怎么做 - 我们来烤肉
- Anyway, so what's next? - We're gonna grill the meat.
往烤盘上倒一点油
So let's take a little bit of oil
倒匀
and just put it over the grill pan.
然后直接开始烤肉
And then we go right onto the grill.
你在放上第一条肉的时候
When you put the first meat in there,
应该能听到好听的滋滋声
you should hear a really good sizzle.
走起 闻起来很香 不是吗
There we go. It smells amazing, right?
对
Yes.
需要烤多长时间
How long does it have to cook?
烤到焦黄
What we wanna do is cook it till it gets real charred,
尽可能焦 但是
as dark and as charred as possible
不要烤糊
without it being burned.
烹饪在于感觉
Cooking is about feeling.
你可以用具体的时间来
You can say all cooking, like, six minutes on this side,
限定每一个步骤
seven minutes on that side, whatever, and that's cool,
但是有的时候 要靠自己的感觉
but sometimes, it's, like, cooking by feel.
你看到焦的部分了吗
You see that char?
应该烤到这种成色
You should have it look like that.
你那边烤出来的太棒了
This is amazing, what you're cooking over there.
名♥师♥出高徒
I'm learning from you.
看起来好棒
Oh, that looks so good.
肉烤好了
So the meat's off.
先放一边醒一醒
We're just gonna let that rest.
回到酱汁这边
Now let's go back to the salsa verde.
你还记得你煸好的大蒜和洋葱吗
So you remember those onions and garlic that you had?
记得
Yeah.
连油带东西放到搅拌机里
Put all of that into the blender, including the oil.
好极了
Sweet.
倒进5盎司橙汁
Pour in 5 ounces of orange juice
5盎司青柠汁
and 5 ounces of lime juice.
加入盐和胡椒
Okay. Salt and pepper.
有多少香菜拿多少
Take as much cilantro as you have.
拧成段
Just rip it up
装满搅拌机
and fill the rest of the container with cilantro.
做厨艺节目的人是怎么做到在镜头中那么优雅的
How do people, like, look graceful doing this on shows?
他们就像是
They're, like...
开始搅拌
Let's just blend it.
太漂亮了 看看这颜色
Wow, that's so beautiful. Look at that color.
充满生机
It should be really vibrant.
很漂亮
Very pretty.
接下来
So now what we're gonna do
回到肉上
is we're gonna come back to the meat.
好的
All right.
把它切块 切成小段
We have to just slice it up. Kind of small strips.
天呐 闻起来好香
Oh, my gosh, it smells so good.
然后把它们
And then we're just gonna put that
放到之前的盘子里
right back into the same plate that you had it in.
好的
Okay.
接下来我们要做的是
And the next thing we're gonna do is
拿六个鸡蛋
we're gonna take six eggs,
打进一个碗里
and we're gonna crack them into a bowl.
好了 拿一个叉子
There you go. We're gonna get a fork.
打蛋
We're gonna whisk them.
我学了怎么做法式煎蛋
I learned how to make a French omelet,
过程很紧张
and that was so intense.
我都不想学
Oh, man, I don't even wanna learn.
- 是个很大的挑战 - 我大概知道
- Yeah, it's been a challenge. - I think I know
你是和谁学的了
who you learned it from,
- 我不 - 我被吓到了
- and I don't--yeah. I'm scared.
我们得
Okay, so we gotta kind of
收拾一下灶台
Marie Kondo ourselves a little bit here.
把你面前除了
So let's get rid of everything in front of you
洋葱碎 青酱
except for the onion mix,
红酱还有
the salsa verde, the salsa roja,
烤肉 鸡蛋
the short rib, the eggs,
薯球 玉米饼之外的都收掉
the tater tots, and the tortillas.
开始炸薯球
Let's go ahead and fry our tater tots.
轻轻倒进去
Just gently put those in there.
接下来你要等到
What you wanna do is get these to, like,
薯球炸成你外衣的颜色
about the same color as your sweater.
好极了
Epic.
在薯球炸的过程中 我们来烘玉米饼
And while that's cooking, let's toast some tortillas.
放进锅里
It's gonna be in that one pan.
我祖母教过我怎么直接在炉子上烤饼
My grandma there taught me to do it straight on the stove.
那我们就这么办 纪念你的祖母
Let's do it that way, then. Let's honor your grandma.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表