剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
你对第二季有什么想法
So how do you feel about the second season?
我回来了
I'm back!
你觉得应该拍第二季吗
Did you think there should've been a second season?
她这么招人喜欢
Oh, she's so cute and adorable!
怎么会不拍
How could they not?
这是我奶奶
And there's my Nana.
你兴奋吗
You excited?
等着瞧
"Just wait"!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
是赛琳娜
Hey, it's Selena!
可以用吗
Does that work?
是
Yeah.
现在大家应该都知道了
As everyone probably knows by now,
我不是个好厨师
I'm not the best cook.
但我是个好学生
But I am a great student.
算是
Sort of.
我最喜欢的部分
My favorite part.
检查 检查 检查
Check, check, check.
但是我不会停下进步的脚步
But I'm not going to stop trying to get better.
天呐 你需要帮助吗
Oh, my God, do you need help?
帮忙
Help.
我回到我的厨房♥来接受教导
So I'm back in my kitchen to get schooled
由最好的主厨来教我 - 你可以吗
by the best chefs. -You got it?
让我来 - 我觉得是
Let me get it. - I think so.
你在家 我也在家
You're at home; I'm at home;
我们一起分隔两地做一道菜
and now we're going to make a meal together, apart.
赛琳娜和 不是赛琳娜和主厨
Selena and--not Selena and chef.
你可以的
You got this.
赛琳娜和主厨 第一次拍摄
Selena and Curtis, take one.
我们又来了
Here we go again.
希望我不会烧焦什么东西
Hopefully I don't burn anything, though.
第二季 宝贝
Season two, baby.
我努力 我努力 我努力 我努力
* Oh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我努力 我努力 我努力 我努力
* Oh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin' I'm tryin'
感官燃烧
* With my feelings on fire
柯蒂斯
Hey, Curtis.
很高兴见到你 - 你也是
It's so nice to meet you! - It's nice to meet you too.
今天我师从柯蒂斯·斯通
Today I am learning from Curtis Stone--
一位米其林星级主厨
a Michelin-star chef who honed his skills
在澳大利亚和伦敦精进过厨艺
in Australia and London,
之后在洛杉矶开设三家出色的餐馆
before opening up three great restaurants in LA:
茂德 格温和野餐协会
Maude, Gwen,and Picnic Society.
现在你得以看到我做他学生的样子
And now you get to see how I handle being his student.
这是我的朋友拉奎尔
So here's my friend Raquelle.
- 柯蒂斯 - 你还好吗
- Hi, Curtis! - How are ya?
我是拉奎尔 很高兴剪刀你 - 我的闺蜜之一
I'm Raquelle. Nice to meet you! - One of my besties.
我是个大粉丝 我很兴奋
But I'm such a huge fan, and I'm so excited.
你还真是越挫越勇
You're a sucker for punishment.
我看到你在第一季里面被呼来喝去
You sorta got bossed around in the episodes I saw.
你又回来接受批评吗
So you've come back for more?
我喜欢 - 不会有事的
I like it. - It's gonna be fine;
稍微忍♥耐一下
just bear with me, okay?
我想要知道你要交给我们今天做什么菜
I wanna know what you're going to teach us how to do today.
我知道现在情况很疯狂 很难去娱乐
I know right now it's crazy, and it's hard to entertain
或者与人交际
and hang out with people.
但是其中一种活动方式就是野餐
But one way we've managed to do it is through Picnic.
我把野餐篮子送了过去
So I've sent you a picnic basket.
对 很漂亮
Yeah, it's so beautiful.
我注意到第一季里面
And what I noticed in season one
没人教给你怎么
is no one taught you how to cook
做完美牛排
the perfect steak.
所以我会教给你
So I'll show you
怎么烹饪完美扭歪
how to cook the perfect steak,
我们会把它做成
We'll turn it into a delicious
牛排三明治
steak sandwich.
还有 能够装进小罐子的
Also, a key lime pie
青柠派
that fits into a little jar,
超棒的野餐食物
that is wonderful picnic food.
没有什么比得上
And nothing better to eat
用盐醋薯片
with that steak sandwich
配牛排三明治了
than some salt and vinegar chips.
爱了
Love it.
我们要
So we're gonna
一心多用和 好吗
be multitasking, okay?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
你看上去有点紧张
You look a bit nervous.
没错
I am.
你是怎么看出来的
How did you pick up on that?
就像是我第一天去上学一样
It's like my first day at school.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be great!
我们先开始给青柠派
All right, so let's start with a curd
做凝乳 - 好的
for the key lime pie. - Okay.
你需要的是热水
What you need is some hot water.
拿一个小炖锅 里面放水
So get a little pan, and put some water in it.
因为我们要用文火来加热凝乳
Because we're gonna cook this curd on a really gentle heat.
- 好的 - 你要做的是
- Okay. - What you do is
拿一个碗 放在你的锅上
you get a bowl like this, and you sit that over your pan.
- 好的 - 在碗里面
- All righty. - In your bowl,
加上一杯糖
you're gonna add a cup of sugar...
- 好的 - 四个鸡蛋三分之二杯
- Okay. - Four eggs and 2/3 of a cup
青柠汁 - 好的
of key lime juice. - Okay, so
这是盐 - 盐
here's the salt. - Salt?
不 是糖
No, sugar.
都是白色粉状
They're both white and powdery.
你在找什么
So what are you looking for?
我在找量杯
I'm looking for a measuring cup.
我知道你的厨房♥有多规整
I like how organized your kitchen is--
你找不到你的量杯
you can't find a measuring cup.
没关系 - 那不是盐
It's okay. - Oh, this isn't the salt.
这就是糖
This really is the sugar.
天呐
Oh, my gosh,
我以为那是盐
I thought it was salt.
起步不顺 我们开始吧
A little rough beginning. Let's do it.
好吧 取放进你的碗里一杯糖
Okay, so take a cup of sugar and stick it in your bowl.
打四个鸡蛋进去
Crack four eggs in there.
就是这样
That's it.
- 别把蛋壳弄进去 - 不 我没有
- Don't get the shell. - No, I didn't.
接下来 你要挤青柠汁
And then next, you're gonna squeeze the lime juice.
你需要三分之二杯
You need 2/3 of a cup.
佛岛青柠比普通的青柠要甜
So the key limes are a little sweeter than regular limes.
- 你要我帮你吗 - 是
- Do you want me to help you? - Yeah.
- 我喜欢你的刀 - 是不是很棒
- I like the knives. - Aren't they great?
他们像是迪斯科风格的岛
They're like disco knives.
上一季有个人开设了一个图片墙帐户
Someone from last season, they made an Instagram account
叫做赛琳娜的刀具
called "Selena's Knives".
你要亲手做
Oh, wow, you're gonna do it by hand?
我节日送你一个榨汁机
I'm gonna send you a juicer for the holiday.
我这是作弊了
I'm cheating.
我可以把它扔进榨汁机
Well, we could throw it in a juicer, right?
奶奶 你能帮忙吗
Nana, could you help?
- 嗨 - 我们是业余选手 赛琳娜
- Hi. - We're amateurs, Selena.
我知道 真尴尬
I know. It's quite embarrassing.
谢谢你 奶奶
Thank you, Nana.
不客气
You're welcome.
青柠能放进榨汁机里吗
Do the limes fit in the juicer?
别笑话我
Don't laugh at me, Curtis!
这是我们需要的 宝贝 看
This is what we need, babe, look.
有两个手轧器 - 你有一个
There's two hand juicers. - Oh, yeah, you've got one.
这就简单多了
This is much easier.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表