剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
所以有不一样的烤纸
so I got cool parchment paper,
把 边缘裁掉一部分
but just cut the right size piece off.
不用太精细
You don't have to be perfect about it.
抱歉 但是我不想要再起火
I'm sorry, but I don't wanna burn.
一定要完美贴合
It's gotta fit perfectly in this thing.
我同意 把手打湿
I'm with you, so if you wet your hand
然后把水
and just kind of, like, you know,
甩到烤盘上 然后再把烤纸
flick some water on the tray, then when you put
贴上去 纸就会粘在上面
the parchment down, it, like, sticks to the tray
不会掉下来 - 爱了
and won't fall off. Love it.
好
Ye-ah.
感觉像是一名真正的主厨了
You feel like a real chef. Ooh!
太棒了
That's awesome.
学到了
That is a trick I will be doing from now on.
冰激淋勺
You know, ice cream scoop
很适合做肉丸
is a great tool for making meatballs
因为方便好用
because it makes it really, really easy.
直接放在案板上
We're gonna just drop it right on the board.
好
Yep.
真好玩
This is so fun.
你的肉丸成色很不错
Your meatballs are looking really great.
我很欣慰 如果做砸了
I'm happy, 'cause if it was a disaster,
我就要丢人了
I would feel really embarrassed.
我想知道你之前是觉得我能不能做成
I wanna know if you bet that I could or couldn't.
我绝对不会质疑你
I would never ever doubt you.
因为如果不勤劳聪颖
I don't imagine you became, like, super world superstar
是成不了国际巨星的
by not being hardworking and intelligent.
谢谢你 我尽量不辜负你的期望
Thank you. I try.
你做得很好
You know, you're doing great.
我表扬你的次数够吗
Have I said that enough?
我不嫌多
You know, I could hear it more.
开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
隔离第一个月的时候
The first, like, month of quarantine,
我顿顿吃牛排
I was, like, full-blown steak eater
直到我嫂子给我
all day long, and then I knew it got to a bad point
买♥♥了个体重秤当礼物
when my sister-in-law bought me a scale as a gift.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我心想这也太露骨了
I was like, "Whoa, that is so on the nose."
一点都不含蓄
Like, that is not even a hint.
她说我给你买♥♥了这个体重秤
She was just like, "I bought you
上面能记录你的热量摄入
this amazing scale. It tells your calories."
能够看看你胖了多少斤
Shows how much weight you've gained.
- 放在烤箱里 - 好的
Chicken in the oven. Okay.
12-14分钟后
And we're gonna check on these
我们再来看
after about 12 or 14 minutes.
该看了吗
Should I look?
我们应该一起来看
I think we should look together.
我来看看我的
I'ma check mine out.
拉出来 你确定吗
Pull them out. Are you sure?
娇艳欲滴 看起来很美味
Yeah, those are gorgeous. They look yummy.
有人说你不会下厨
Someone told me that you didn't know how to cook.
你表现得游刃有余
You're ahead of the game.
没错
That's right.
接下来做意大利土豆团子
So let's just get the gnocchi going.
还好我们是后做团子
I'm glad that we're doing the gnocchi second
我得提醒你
because I wanna remind you that this is
这部分会很有挑战性
the really, really hard part that, you know,
你应该给自己鼓劲
you should build your confidence up for
- 然后高度集中精神 - 好的
and be super nervous. Okay.
你这架势好像是一点问题都没有啊
You're like, "Okay, no problem, got this."
处理土豆需要15分钟时间
The potatoes are gonna take about 15 minutes.
不如用微波炉加热
Why don't we get those in the microwave.
食谱中需要两磅的土豆
The recipe calls for about 2 pounds,
上秤称一下
so just throw 'em on the scale,
看看有多重
and let's see what it looks like.
两磅九盎司
All right, 2 pounds, 9 ounces.
完美 我们要用
Perfect. We're going to
叉子给土豆打洞
poke the potatoes
一 二 三 四
like one, two, three, four.
把它们当成前男友
Stab 'em like they're an ex-boyfriend.
释放你的怒火
Just get in there and feel real aggressive and angry.
发泄出来
Get your aggression out to poke 'em in,
别插到手指
and, you know, don't stab your finger.
别这样
Don't do that.
你做得很好
You did a great job with that.
多亏了你给我提供联想
It definitely helps when you give me inspiration.
很有用
It's working.
你不是容易生气的人
You're just not an angry person.
你是个开朗和善的人
You're, like, a happy, nice person.
我希望相信我只要是个好女孩
I do like to think I'm a nice girl,
坏事就不会发生
so bad things shouldn't happen to me.
好了
Okay.
赛琳娜
Selena!
放过土豆吧
Eventually stop stabbing the potato.
好
Kay.
叉子要被你弄断了
You're gonna break the fork.
好了
It's all good.
放进碗里
Throw 'em in the bowl, and then we're gonna
- 塞进微波炉 - 好的
put 'em in the microwave. Okay.
你可以烤土豆 但是那要花上
You can bake the potatoes, but it takes, you know,
一个小时
like, an hour to bake a potato.
所以就直接用微波炉来加热
So the potatoes are gonna come out of the microwave.
加热出来是滚烫的
They're gonna be piping hot.
我们需要去皮 带上橡胶手套
We're going to peel them, so rubber gloves
防止烫伤
will help you not to burn yourself,
拿一副手套
so get a pair of rubber gloves.
没问题
Okeydokey.
在等待期间 我喜欢转烤盘
While we're waiting, I like spinning the sheet pan.
你可以练习一下
It's a kitchen trick that I feel like
这个小把戏
you could definitely work on.
你可以拿一个餐盘试试
Perhaps you have a sheet pan that you'd like to work with?
好
Oh, . Okay, ugh.
天 试试看 过来
Oh, my gosh. Try it--come here.
我的太长了 不
Mine was pretty long. No!
其实如果你用个
You know, this is actually a lot easier
小点的瓷盘会更好转
if you do something smaller like a porcelain plate.
不 我才不要打盘子
No, we're gonna break the plate.
我♥干♥嘛要跟瓷器过不去
Why on Earth would I use porcelain?
你做的很棒
You did a really amazing job.
现在大家都该嘲笑我了
Everybody laugh at me now, okay?
这个是土豆压粒器
So listen, this thing is a potato ricer.
你之前知道吗
Do you know about these things already?
我从来没用过
I've never used this before.
这个工具很巧 很适合
This thing is really cool, and it's great
给土豆压粒
for ricing the potatoes...
能够放在中等大小的碗里
and it fits in a medium-sized bowl.
做好团子之后 我们要用
Once we make these gnocchi, we're gonna cook them
一大锅沸水来煮
in a big pot of boiling water,
最好先把水烧开
so we might as well get our water started.
煮意大利面的诀窍在于多水
The trick to cooking pasta is cooking it in lots of water.
多用水的原因是
You know, the reason you wanna use lots of boiling water
为了防止下面的时候
is that when you put the pasta in the water,
导致水温降低
you don't want the water to cool down
然后面条就会很硬
because then it'll get, like, gummy and chewy.
绝对 千万
Yeah, definitely, 100%--
不要烧干锅
definitely don't wanna boil the dry pot.
加水到把手的位置
Like fill it up maybe to the little knob?
对对对
Yep, yep, yep.
在汤锅里焯水
We're gonna cook the pasta in the pot,
然后放进平底锅里
but then we're gonna finish it in the pan with the sauce
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表