剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
So I'm gonna take my cucumber and almost cut it
这样我们就可以像
on, like, a long bias so we can essentially
吃薯片一样吃它了
just eat them like chips, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我希望你们能乐在其中
I want you to just have fun with this.
看起来很好
That looks great.
- 真的吗 - 看起来很好
Yeah? That looks great.
庆祝一下
High fives, high fives.
击个掌
High fives.
尝一尝吧
Let's taste it, right?
- 菠萝的味道对吧 - 是的
The pineapple, right? Yeah.
太好吃了 - 天哪
That's so good. Oh, my God.
-这就对了 - 太酷了
Forget about it. This is so cool.
我刚刚学会了如何做两种不同的版本
I just learned how to make, like, two different versions.
我知道这听起来有点奇怪
I know it's gonna sound a little weird.
我送你的袋子里有白巧克力吗
Do you have white chocolate in the bag that I sent you?
有啊
Yeah.
- 怎么了吗 - 相信我就行
Why? Just trust me.
真的太疯狂了
This is wild.
我从来没有见过这样做的菜
I have never quite seen something like this.
我们要用到白巧克力
We're gonna take white chocolate
把它磨碎放在牛油果酱上
and grate it over the guacamole.
- 什么 - 对
What? Yeah.
白巧克力不仅是甜的
Not only is white chocolate sweet,
而且含有丰富的油脂
but it's, like, unctuous and fatty
和牛油果很搭
so it's gonna compliment the avocado,
非常神奇
and it's gonna be magical.
我会告诉你什么时候停
I'll tell you when.
继续磨 继续磨
Keep going. Keep going.
好了 现在我们来尝尝
Okay, now let's taste it.
- 我不知道 - 来吧
I don't know about this. Come on.
尝一尝
Come on.
- 我不喜欢这种味道 - 好吧我撤了
That's not my vibe. Okay, I gotta go.
这符合爷爷的口味 他想多加点
That's Papa's vibe. He said he wants more.
至少我有一些白巧克力供之后用
At least I have some white chocolate for later
不会浪费
is what I'm talking about.
太棒了 清理一下灶台
Awesome. Let's clean up.
然后我们要准备1炒饭入门
And then we're gonna get ready for Wok 101.
- 怎么样 - 很棒
Is that cool? Great.
- 你要去哪里 - 我要去多吃点
Where are you going? I'm gonna eat.
好吧
Okay, well.
爷爷走了
Lost Papa.
看著我们变老
* Saw us getting older
烤面包烤焦了
* Burning toast in the toaster
我的野心太大了
* My ambitions were too high
在楼上等你
* Waiting up for you upstairs
你为什么表现得好像我不在场似的
* Why you act like I'm not there?
我们会回来的
Ah, we'll be back.
谢了大家 我也爱你们
Oh, thanks, guys. Love you too.
- 爱你 - 好啦
Love you more. All righty.
- 好了 准备好了吗 - 是的 我们准备好了
All right, you ready? Yes, we are.
接下来要做炒饭 但是因为我们
Fried rice, but this is gonna be,
都是拉丁裔
because we're both Latinos Latina, Latino
我们要做一种下加利福尼亚风味的炒饭
we're gonna make a Bajastyle fried rice.
- 美味 - 有多少次你买♥♥
Delicious. How many times
中餐或中餐外卖♥♥
do you get Chinese take out or Chinese delivery,
你都剩下好多米饭
and you just have excess rice?
差不多一周三到四次
Like, almost three to four times a week.
不要把米饭扔掉
Do not throw that rice out.
这就是用这种米饭做出来的美食 好吗
This is the recipe for that rice, okay?
- 好 - 我们先伸展一下
Yeah. Let's stretch first.
伸展 伸展
Stretch, stretch.
好了 我们开始吧
Namaste. Let's go.
现在我们要把所有的东西都准备好
So now we're gonna get all of our mise en place.
- 你知道那个词是什么意思吧 - 不知道
Do you know what that word is? Nope.
这是一个法语术语
Mise en place is a French term,
它的意思是 餐前准备
and it means to, like, put into place.
餐前准备
Mise en place.
你也得耸耸肩好吗
And you gotta give it a little shrug there too, okay?
把所有的东西都提前准备好
Let's just get all of our mise en place together.
然后把米饭和鸡蛋准备好
Let's get the rice. Let's get the egg.
- 要用多少个鸡蛋 - 一个吧
How many eggs? Let's get one egg.
把虾 玉米
Let's get some shrimp, corn,
和培根拿出来
and let's get some bacon. Yum.
还有大蒜 生姜 胡萝卜和芹菜
Let's get some garlic, ginger, carrots, and celery.
- 安柏辣椒 - 好了
Arbol chiles. Yep.
然后你需要一些香油
And then you're gonna need some sesame oil,
蚝油和葡萄籽油
oyster sauce, and grapeseed oil,
这些都在我寄给你的包里
and that's all in the bag that I sent you.
找到了
Yep.
最后一件事 红洋葱
Oh, one last thing. Red onion.
- 好了 - 很好
Perfect. Okay, great.
你有碗吗 这样我们可以
Do you have any bowls that we could put
- 把一些食材提前准备好备用 - 有
some of our mise en place into? Yes.
所以不管食材有多少
So however many ingredients,
你都需要同样多的碗
you're gonna need just as many bowls,
所以是10个碗
so that's ten bowls.
我们快没地方了
We're running out of space.
赛琳娜 你有锅吗
Selena, do you have a wok?
- 锅 锅 锅 - 很好
A wokwok, wok, wok. Amazing.
两个东西
Two more things:
一个汤勺
a ladle
和一把大漏勺
and some sort of contraption like so.
- 过滤用的吗 - 是的 很好
Is that a strainer? Yes. Perfect.
请把它放在你的锅旁边
Put that next to your wok, please.
然后这样走“锅”来
And then wok this way.
- 抱歉冷笑话 - 很有意思
I apologize for that. That's amazing.
- 让我们先从玉米开始 - 好
Let's start with the corn. Okay.
我们用刀
So what I want you to do
把玉米的底部切平
with your knife, cut a straight base
让它直立起来
of the corn so it stands up straight.
把玉米放在碗里 弯曲手指
Put the corn in the bowl, curl your fingers,
然后把玉米切到底
and then just cut down the corn to the bottom
这样玉米粒就会掉到碗里
so the corn kernels fall into the bowl.
你切得有点太近了
You're a little bit too close.
然后转移到一个小碗里
And then transfer that into a smaller bowl.
我们这样做的原因是我们不想玉米全掉在地上
And why we do it this way is 'cause we don't want corn
然后狗狗会把它们吃掉
all on the floor, and then Snoop Dog's gonna eat that.
是的
Yep.
我知道这听起来有点老土
I know that sounds a little corny.
现在我们要像之前那样
Now we're gonna cut the onion the same way
- 切洋葱 好吗- 好
we cut it before, okay? Okay.
但我想让你教我怎么切洋葱
But I want you to teach me now how to cut the onion.
好的 你要把两头都切掉
Okay, so you're gonna cut off each end.
现在剥下第一层
Now you're gonna peel the first layer off.
好了 第一层剥下来了
Okay, first layer is off.
好吧 我还没好 等我一下
Um, okay, mine isn't. Give me one second.
你应该教他的
You're supposed to be teaching him,
可他都做好了你还没有
and he's already through.
好的 现在我们要从中间切开
Okay, now we are going to cut it in the middle.
很好
Great.
然后你
And then you're gonna...
把它转个方向
Maybe flip this around and go from north to south?
把它反过来
Other way flip it the other way.
我的意思是 换一面开始切 然后弯曲你的手指
I meant that way, and then curl your fingers
想推摇椅一样摆动地切
and do a rockingchair motion.
摇椅在哪儿
Where might that rocking chair be?
在外面的走廊里
Outside, at a porch.
把它切成大方块
Let's cut those into a large dice.
接下来把它放在其中一个玻璃碗里
So what I want you to do is put that into one of the bowls.
很好 拿出两根胡萝卜
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表