剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
两个鸡蛋在顶部敲开
Two eggs are gonna go cracked right on top.
不要把皮弄进去
So no shell.
- 哦哦 - 在平面上敲鸡蛋
Whoops, oops, oops. Crack 'em on a flat surface.
就不会把鸡蛋皮带进去
You're less likely to get shell in the meatballs.
我总这么想 如果你弄点鸡蛋皮进去
I always figure, if you get a little shell in there,
肉丸子子就会更有质感
it's a meatball, there's a lot of texture anyway,
而且 谁会注意的到呢
and, like, who's gonna notice?
两茶匙盐
2 teaspoons of salt,
四分之一杯白葡萄酒
a quarter cup of dry white wine.
葡萄酒里说的干 如果你不知道的话
Dry in wine, if you don't know this already,
是甜的反义词
is the opposite of sweet.
我不会开酒瓶
I don't know how to open wine.
你有开瓶器吗
Do you have a wine opener?
那就很有挑战性了
Then it's gonna be really challenging.
你有带柄的锤子吗
Do you have a sledgehammer?
丽兹 家里有开瓶器吗
Liz, is there a wine opener?
我想过很多这道菜
I thought that, of all the challenging areas
可能会遇到的问题
of the recipe, I wasn't sure that this
但没想到会出这个问题
was gonna be the hang-up.
那是什么啊
That? What the hell is that?
推我一把
Push me up.
我得给你拍下来 亲爱的
I need to film you doing this, though, babe,
- 因为这画面太美了 - 真是够了
'cause this is great content. This is ridiculous.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你为什么只拍我
Why are you just filming me?
因为特别逗啊
'Cause this is hilarious.
你有考虑过开启攀登事业吗
Did you consider a career in climbing?
丽兹 丽兹
Liz! Liz!
我们需要你帮忙 快来
We need you to help. Come.
我觉得特别不合适
I feel so inadequate right now.
为什么你的开瓶器比我的开瓶器排场大那么多啊
Why is your wine opener so much radder than my wine opener?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这小东西太让人难为情了
This tiny thing is embarrassing.
这是个礼物好吗 我都不知道
This is a gift, okay? I didn't know.
你的朋友们真有钱
Well, you have great, generous friends.
我真想告诉你怎么用它
I'd love to talk you through how to use that thing,
但是除非你有商品说明书
but, you know, unless you have a manual--
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear gracious--
好了
Okay.
现在把扳手弄起来
So lift the handle up.
不 我觉得你得把酒瓶拿起来
No, I think you gotta pick the wine up
- 然后夹住 - 哦对
and then squeeze it. Oh, I do.
我把酒瓶口夹住
I squeeze it.
你把酒瓶口夹在那个里面
You squeeze those handles over there,
可以把酒瓶控制住
and I think that holds it in place.
然后把那个扳手用力往下压
Then pick that lever all the way down.
这真是我见过的最奇怪和最酷的开瓶器
That is the most ridiculous and awesome wine--
如果很多人来的话 这个应该挺好用的
This is gonna be great when people come over.
你到时就可以说 我拿开瓶器去
You're like, "Let me get the wine opener."
现在该怎么做
Now what do I do?
现在你继续压
Now I think you keep squeezing it
然后再把扳手提上去
and then reverse the handle.
我担心会把酒瓶掉下去
I'm scared I'm gonna drop it.
现在把瓶子拿下来 把扳手松开
Now grab the bottle, release the handle,
然后 好啦 法国人都这么说
and voila, as they say in French.
哦不 没打开
No, it didn't work!
我真是大吃一惊
And I was gonna be so impressed.
再来一遍 但是别扳回扳手
Do that again, but don't release the handle
直接把瓶子从上面拽下来
and just pull the bottle down, I guess?
这听起来好像不太对
That doesn't sound right.
- 快过来 我需要帮忙 - 来了
Come here, I need your help. Coming.
需要我帮什么忙
Okay, what do you want me to do?
这里抓紧点
Hold this so tight together.
这绝对是需要多人操作的东西
This is definitely a multi-person operation.
- 你抓住了吗 - 别推我
Are you gonna hold it? Don't elbow me.
开了
It worked! Whoo!
这真是没想到的事
Wow. That's so extra.
要我就会把它放在一个显眼的地方
I would keep that prominently displayed.
不会再把它放回到柜子上面了
I would never put that away again.
绝对是 对 是个值得珍视的收藏啊
That's definitely--yeah, that's a prize possession.
- 好了 接下来做什么 - 我不记得
All right, now what? Well, I have no idea
我们做到哪步了 完全不记得了
where we were-I've completely lost track.
我们到了白葡萄酒那步了
We're white wine now.
哦对 倒四分之一杯 最好量一下
Yeah, quarter cup--and this one I would measure out
因为你不能倒多了
'cause you don't wanna put too much white wine
如果太湿润的话 你要把丸子
or they'll be too wet, and then you'll have
- 成型就特别困难 - 好
a hard time rolling them. Okay.
真好闻
Yum--ugh.
放一茶匙茴香籽
So we have 1 teaspoon ground fennel seeds.
你的芝麻籽已经磨碎了吗
Do you have pre-ground
还是一整个的
or do you have whole fennel seeds?
- 磨好的 - 那太好了
These are ground. Okay, great, that's perfect.
我来磨点茴香籽
I'm gonna grind mine fresh.
我其实还挺喜欢那种
I kind of like the fact that there's, like,
就是磨的不太碎的茴香籽
a little extra texture from, like, the little bits
- 带点小颗粒感觉的 - 谢谢告知
of chopped up fennel. Okay, good to know.
嗯 就是那种厨师的小窍门什么的
Yeah, you know, a little tip, a little chef-y thing.
就像在舞台上 你可能会说
Like, if I was just on stage, you'd be like, "You know,
如果你把腿和手同时动起来的话
"if you moved your legs and hands simultaneously,
看上去你就像是在跳舞了
"you would look like you're dancing
而不是看起来像只翼龙
instead of looking like a, you know, pterodactyl."
但是 你可以向我传授点经验
But, you know, you could, like, throw that tip my way.
我一直希望在台上能像翼龙一样
I always make sure I look like a pterodactyl onstage.
一茶匙的黑胡椒
1 teaspoon of black pepper.
主厨的场子全靠胡椒研磨器撑著
Chef chef-y chef chefs are all about the pepper grinder.
我们喜欢现磨胡椒
We're like a real fresh ground
因为这样能够
type of people 'cause it makes us feel, you know...
- 更有范 - 显的我们在烹饪
Chef-y. Like we're cooking.
面包屑 二分之一杯
Bread crumbs, 1/2 cup.
这是有趣的部分
This is the fun part. We're gonna mix it.
通常人们害怕
There's a real misconception
把肉馅搅散
that you're not supposed to overmix.
你可以放心大胆地搅
You can really get your aggression out.
感觉好奇怪
Oh, this feels so weird.
以你的感觉
Would you feel like,
如果现在要做肉丸
if you were to roll those up right now,
肉馅会自然成型
they would turn into kind of like a nice, firm meatball,
还是有点偏湿
or are they a little bit wet? They're a little wet.
再多加一点面包屑
Just sprinkle a little bit more bread crumb on there.
不要太干
You don't want it to be dry,
但是绝对要保证不会散开
but you definitely want it to hold together.
- 我在边做边学 - 看起来很棒
I'm learning. That looks really great.
拿一个烤盘
So why don't we grab a sheet tray,
把烤纸放在上面
and we're gonna put a piece of parchment paper on there.
我们给跟你讲讲烤纸的故事
Oh, we have to tell you a story about the paper.
我们上周出了个事故
We had a little issue last week.
烤纸在烤箱里面起火了
Basically the paper got caught on fire in the oven.
话那么多 我那一天状态不好
TMI--I was having a rough day as a female.
状态不好 所以就放了个小火
Just having a rough day, so I just lit the place on fire.
我就心想 你猜怎么著
I was like, "You know what?
如果我出不了门
"If I can't get out of here,
就请消防员到家里坐坐
I'm gonna invite the fire department over."
说真的
Seriously.
我有一个能让你打起精神的
I've got a great trick for you
有关烤纸的小技巧
that you're gonna be so excited about
要教给你
with this parchment paper.
烤纸的问题就在于
The problem with parchment paper
因为是捆装的 所边缘会卷起来
is 'cause it was in a roll, it tends to curl up.
我的直接就是平的 因为我是主厨
My stuff is flat because I'm, like, a chef guy
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表