剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, wait. There's a tag.
拿下来拿下来
Take it off, take it off, take it off.
你应该要砧板两面
You should always be able to use
都能用才行
both sides of your cutting board.
好的 了解了
Okay, good to know.
我们可以晚点再弄这个
I mean, we can do it later.
我直接换个新的砧板吧
How about I just use a new cutting board?
好 用新的砧板
Okay, use the new cutting board.
但下次 记得把标签撕了
But next time, get the tag off
- 翻过来用 - 好
and flip it over. Okay.
我们要来炸玉米圆饼
We are going to fry tostadas,
然后来处理一下这些辣椒
and then we're gonna do a hot pickle to these fresnos.
然后来拌色拉
And then we'll build the salad.
你有没有那种
Do you have, like, a--
能炸的 炸锅
something to fry in? Like, a pan to fry in?
- 比如荷兰锅 - 那是什么
Like, a Dutch oven? What's that?
那儿 就是个荷兰锅
That's, like, a Dutch oven back there.
- 你那个小蓝锅 - 好
Your little blue pot. Yeah?
让我看看 就用那个炸
Let me see. Ooh, let's fry in there.
好
Okay.
所以你需要菜籽油
So you need, like, a canola oil
或者蔬菜油
or a vegetable oil.
你就往里倒
You just pour it in there.
我会看著的 继续 继续
I'll eye it with you. Keep going, keep going.
继续 继续 停
Keep going, keep going, keep going, and stop.
靠直觉做饭
Intuitive cooking.
现在开中小火
Now put that on, like, a low-medium.
然后再拿个锅 小的
And then you're gonna get another pot, a small one,
因为我们要加热一点白醋
'cause we're only gonna heat up a little bit of white vinegar.
- 这种吗 - 对 可以有
Something like this? Oh, that'll work, yeah.
倒一杯白醋进去
Just put, like, a cup of white vinegar in there,
一茶匙糖
a teaspoon of sugar,
- 加一些香菜 - 好的
and some cilantro. Okay.
把它烧到滚起来 就好了
We just wanna bring it to a boil, and then it's done.
在等它滚起来的时候
And then-so while it's boiling,
拿出你的刀
you're gonna take your knife, and you wanna shave
把这些辣椒切得越细越好
the fresno chilies as thin as you can get them.
对 前后前后地切
Yup, back and forth.
就 锯它 锯它
Like, saw it, saw it.
- 得锯它 - 好的
You always wanna saw. Oh, okay.
- 前后前后 - 前后前后
Rock and saw, rock and saw. Rock and saw.
每个大厨的做法都不太一样
Every chef works a little differently.
啊哦
Uh-oh, uh-oh.
她说啊哦
She said, "Uh-oh."
说实话 我只和卢多合作过
Honestly, I've only worked with Ludo,
我觉得他都没懂或者没看到
so I don't even think he understood or saw
我在做什么 所以
what I was doing, so.
你把辣椒切好之后
So once you have all the chilies cut,
把它们放进碗里
you're gonna put them into a bowl,
你的热醋应该就好了
and then your hot vinegar should be ready.
把它直接
You're just gonna pour that
倒在上面
right over the top. Oh.
赛琳娜 最后你会做出
Selena, you're gonna see the salad
沙拉的 你就会觉得
at the end of this, you're gonna be like,
这些东西
"All of this went into
就做了个沙拉出来吗
just a freaking salad?"
来炸一些玉米圆饼 在炸之前
Let's fry some tostadas, so before we start to fry them,
拿另外一个托盘出来 放点纸巾在上面
get another sheet tray and put some paper towels down on it.
我以前会在我爸旁边
I used to do this with my grandma
和我祖母一起做这些
on my dad's side. Aww.
拿上你的温度计 看一下油
So now get your thermometer and check the oil.
160度
160.
不行 还得再高点
No, it needs to go higher.
火再调大一些
Turn it up. Whoa.
这个炸用的油
We want the fry oil to be, like,
得有大概300度
close to 300 degrees.
- 好 - 所以一口气开大
Okay. So turn it all the way up.
好了 所以在等油热的时候
Okay, so while that's turning up,
我们可以拿出章鱼
we can take the octopus out.
等等 我好像开的是摄氏度
Hang on, I think I had it on Celsius.
我的天 去拿灭火器
Oh, my God. Get the fire extinguisher.
不会吧
No.
我感觉丽兹真的很想用灭火器
I feel like Liz really wants to use the fire extinguisher.
说实话 安东尼娅 这是我最大的梦想
Honestly, Antonia, it's my number one dream.
- 你调到华氏度了吗 - 我换了
Did you switch to Fahrenheit? I switched it.
- 这好辛苦 - 这好辛苦
It's hard work. It is hard work.
- 所以华氏度几度 - 325度
So what is it on Fahrenheit? 325.
完美 丢点玉米饼进去
Oh, perfect. Throw some tortillas in.
当你开始看到
So when you start to see
小泡泡消散的时候
the little bubbles dissipate
就大概 在高温油炸之后
after, like, the high frying happens,
就是 你觉得好了的时候
that's kinda, like, when you know that they're done.
你可以把它们前后翻一下
And you can flip them back and forth.
赛琳娜 你最喜欢做什么
Selena, what's your favorite thing to cook?
其实 既然我们在炸玉米饼
Actually, since we're frying tortillas,
我自己也会这么炸
I do the same thing.
我会炸玉米饼做墨西哥煎蛋
I fry some tortillas to make huevos rancheros.
我小时候 我爸
My dad, when I was younger,
会这样做玉米饼
would make the tortillas like this,
然后用剩下的油 打个鸡蛋进去
and then using the same oil, pop an egg in,
然后把油泼上去
so that you kind of splash the oil over it.
看来我做的是对的
Oh, I think I did that right!
我最喜欢做油泼蛋了
An oil-basted egg is my favorite way to cook it.
我超爱的
I love that, okay.
你在洛杉矶最喜欢的饭店是哪家
Okay, what's your favorite restaurant in LA?
没事的
Um... It's okay.
你不用说是我的
You don't have to say mine.
不 但其实就是
No, but the thing is, is like,
我不太确定
I don't really know.
- 是吗 - 是
Really? Yeah.
其实我特别想做这个节目的原因
The reason why I was really excited about
就是我真的想知道
doing this show is 'cause I actually want to know,
哪里有好吃的
like, the good spots to go.
- 我给你列个单子 - 拜托了 非常感谢
I got a list for you. Please, I would love that.
玉米饼好了吗
Do you have your tortillas?
一出锅就撒盐
Salt them as soon as they come out.
我的撒了喜马拉雅岩盐
I have a little bit of Himalayan salt on mine.
然后接下来就是
So then it's gonna be
章鱼的出场时间了
octopus reveal time.
好的
Okay.
我们要回到开头了 姑娘
We're going back to the beginning, girl.
- 好吧 - 好
All right. Okay.
把塑料袋从水里捞出来
You wanna pick up the plastic bag out of the water,
小心一点 因为有很多水
very carefully, 'cause there's a lot of water.
对 让我看看
There you go. Let me see.
你的看起来跟我的一样 这是好兆头
Yup, yours looks like mine. That's a good sign.
把章鱼从塑料袋里拿出来
You're gonna take the octopus out of the plastic bag
放到托盘上
and put it onto the tray,
把水沥干
sans all the water.
现在我讲话像卢多一样 不能有水
Now I'm talking like Ludo. No water.
闻起来好香
That smells good.
这听起来没什么说服力
That didn't sound very convincing.
不是 真的
No, it does.
就是看起来不那么好
It just doesn't look that great.
你会爱死它的 我保证
You're gonna love it, I promise.
好
Okay.
我的天
Wow. Oh, my God.
- 这看起来可以吗 - 好小啊
Does that look okay? It's tiny!
你做到了
You did it! Whoo!
- 把它放进冰箱 - 好极了
Stick that in the fridge. Amazing.
我们快完成了
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表