剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
Ah! Oh, my God, oh, my God.
- 好了 好了 抱歉 - 没事 你做得很好
Okay, okay, sorry. It's all right, you're good.
我是该把它放在案板上还是
Do I put it on the board or the cooking--
把鸡放在案板上 但把纸留在烤盘里
Put the chicken on the board, but leave the paper on the pan.
好的 所以我要移开这个
Here--so I need to move this thing.
对 烤盘 好了
Yes. The pan, okay.
对 但要把纸留在烤盘上
Yeah, but leave the paper there on the pan.
把纸留在烤盘里 好了
Leave the paper on the pan. Okay.
我们只要鸡
We just want just the chicken on--
对 就是这样 很好 移开它 很棒
yeah, there you go, beautiful. Slide it, nice.
然后我们就要开始了
And we're gonna basically start.
我们要切掉鸡腿
We're removing the leg and the thighs.
你要小心切到自己
You're just looking to cut the skin.
在鸡胸末端中间 轻轻切开鸡皮
In between the end of the breasts, lightly cut the skin.
对 就是那里 没错
Yeah, right there. Yup.
然后切另一只
Yup, now do the other one.
好了 现在用你的大拇指
Okay, now you're gonna take your thumbs
把你的大拇指塞进缝里
and tuck your thumbs into those slits
轻轻把鸡腿拔♥出♥来♥
and slowly pull the legs off.
动作要很轻 对
It should be super gentle. Yeah.
- 赛琳娜 你真是个专家 - 谢谢
Selena, you're a pro. Thanks.
就是这样
That's it.
现在我们要切所谓的鸡胸肉
Now we're gonna remove what's called the breast.
在胸部 和你的身体结构相似
In the breast, it's similar to your body, right?
你有两侧胸
You have two breasts.
这么说可能不合适 但是
That's not really appropriate, but...
但就是这样
It's true, though.
中间的这个部分 轻轻切开
The middle part right here, cut down gently.
切下去 用整个刀刃 不是让你捅人
Just go--use the whole blade. It's not a murder.
对 不是在捅人
Yeah, don't-It's not a murder, yup.
向下切 你会切到骨头
Slice straight down. You'll feel the bone.
然后把这块骨头当作分界线
And use the bone as you're guiding.
现在切完应该是这样的
Here's what it should look like after.
- 对 很好 - 非常好
Yeah, beautiful. both: Amazing.
现在把它放在盘子上 真好看
Now put that on the plate. Wow, it's beautiful!
如果你把它翻过来 这里有个部分叫做牡蛎
If you flip it over, there's a spot called the oyster,
你用刀是切不了的
which you can't really cut when you get a knife.
你可以看到就在这里
And you can see it's right here,
他们认为这是鸡肉中最多汁的部分
and they consider this the juiciest part of the chicken.
我不行了 我不行了
I can't. I can't.
这是红肉 这是鸡腿 我向你保证
It's dark meat. It's the thigh, I promise you.
我爱红肉
I love the dark meat.
- 我只是有点反胃 - 这是最棒的部位 赛琳娜
I just got really nauseous. It's the best part, Selena.
别担心 就在那里
Don't worry. It's right there.
把你的手指伸进去然后把它顶出来
Just put your finger in there and pop it out.
- 你能摸到它 - 我不行了
You'll feel it. I--I can't, you guys.
她不行了 别让她吐出来
Oh, she can't do it. Don't make her throw up.
就是这样 就是这样 就是这里
There it is, there it is! Yeah, that's it right there.
- 这是最棒的部位 - 特别好吃
It's the best part. Delicious.
没错
Yeah.
- 太好吃了 - 真不可思议
Oh, it's so good. Oh, it's incredible.
所以我要把酱淋在上面吗
So I'm gonna put the sauce on top?
你喜欢的都可以
Whatever you want.
再来点 再来点
More, more, more, more.
好的
Yeah.
太棒了 真不错
Oh, it's amazing. Nice.
现在我们拿出红薯 拿点芝麻
Let's grab the yams. Grab those sesame seeds.
好的 我喜欢芝麻
Okay, I love sesame seeds.
很好 我们来切开红薯
Awesome, let's unwrap the yams.
你可以摸摸它们
Okay, and you could kind of feel them.
他们应该是有点黏糊糊的感觉
They should be kind of, like, a little squishy.
没错 好的
Yup. Okay.
所以我要做的就是把它们一切两半
So what I like to do is just kind of cut them in half.
我们一起来切吧 好吗
Let's do the incision together. Right?
切开 就是这样
Incision. There you go.
好了 现在
Okay, now,
抓住顶端和底端 好了吗
bottom tip and the top tip, right?
然后我要挤压一下它们
And I'm gonna kind of squeeze them
就像我这样 挤出一个笑脸
like I'm squeezing, like, cheeks.
就是这样 非常好
There you go, perfect. Yeah.
然后我要在每个切口里放上
And I'm gonna take just a little knob of butter
一小块黄油
in each one.
很好看 非常好
Yeah, that's beautiful. Perfect.
然后在每个上面撒一小撮雪片盐
And just a little pinch of flake salt in each one.
然后撒上一点芝麻
And then just a little shake of sesame seeds.
就像这样吗
Wow. Like that?
对 就是这样 就这样
Yeah, there you go. That's it.
你真有天赋
You're a natural.
然后我们已经吃过烤面包了
And we ate the bruschetta already.
对啊
Yeah.
好了 我们可以开动了
Okay, we can eat.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
- 红薯吗 - 对 尝尝这红薯
The yam? Yes, taste the yam.
这鸡太好吃了
The chicken is unbelievable. Mmm.
- 这真有趣 - 没错
This has been fun. Yeah.
真的非常棒 但在我们结束之前
No, this has honestly been amazing, but before we go,
我想让观众们知道
I do want, um-I want the viewers to know
我们要捐助的是哪个慈善组织
what charity we are going to be donating to,
所以你们能跟我们稍微讲讲吗
so can you tell us a little bit about it?
我们要捐助的是全国有色人种协进会
We're gonna do the NAACP
因为世界上正在发生的事情
in light of what's happening in the world.
很不幸这个国家已经
It's unfortunate that this country has
在阴影中生活了这么久
lived under this shadow for so long,
我认为我们应该继续推进这件事
and I think we have to keep pushing it forward.
我们皮肤的色素不能让我们
The pigment of our skin doesn't make us
比别人更好或更坏 所以
better or worse than anyone else, so...
你们真是好人 我们很荣幸
You are amazing people, and we are honored
能为此捐赠一万美金
to be donating 10 grand to that,
我们持有同样的信念
and we believe in the same message.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你们 我真的很感谢
Thank you so much, you guys. I really appreciate it.
一路顺风 代我向你们家人问好
Be safe. Tell your family I said hi.
谢谢 谢谢 再见
Thank you. Thank you, bye.
我希望你们能加入我支持全国有色人种协进会
I hope you'll join me in supporting the NAACP.
请登陆NAACP.org以查看更多信息
Please go to NAACP.org for more info.
这盘菜我给自己打五分
I give myself a five for this one.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表