剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
5分 你们喜欢吗
Five. You guys like it?
绝对打5分 天哪
Five, for sure. Oh, my gosh.
但我给10分
But I give it a ten.
5分是满分 你却给了10分
I got a ten on a scale of five.
- 听起来不错 - 我喜欢
That sounds good. Love it.
我太荣幸了
I'm so honored.
现在我们该收拾一下了
I think what we're gonna do now is just clean up,
然后我们就做甜点
and we're gonna make dessert.
好
Okay.
那又怎样 我是搞砸了
* So what, I messed it up
我说的太多 用光了我的运气
* I said too much, I pushed my luck
那又怎样 我叫声太大 我到处惹事
* So what, I scream too loud, I fooled around
甜甜圈
Now, doughnuts!
- 嘿 - 嗨 罗伊
Hey. Hi, Roy.
嗨 我们回来了
Hi, we're back.
我们来做点好玩的吧
We're gonna do something fun.
我们来做夏威夷甜甜圈
We're gonna make Hawaiian doughnuts,
用饼干面团
but from biscuit dough.
这是我很久以前在酒店里做厨师时
This is, like, a hack that I learned a long time ago
从我老板那里学来的一个配方
from my boss when I first became a hotel chef.
他是夏威夷人
He's from Hawaii.
他说这是他们在短时间做出甜甜圈的一个方子
He said this is how they grew up making malasadas in a pinch.
让我们先准备配料
Let's get our ingredients first.
我们来准备饼干
We gotta get these biscuits.
我奶奶会用它做
My Nana uses these
鸡肉和饺子
to make chicken and dumplings.
特别好吃
Yes. It's really yummy.
我们准备好糖 芝麻
So then we're gonna have sugar, sesame seeds,
还有肉桂粉 所需的都在这了
and cinnamon. That's all we need.
我喜欢你的糖罐
Oh, I love that sugar container.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们先要把所有的东西搅拌
So first, what we wanna do is mix about--
抱歉 罗伊 等一下
I'm so sorry, Roy, I-one second.
嘿 我再打给你 我在烹饪呢
Hey, I have to call you back. I'm cooking.
好了 拜 抱歉
All right, bye. Sorry.
没事 讨人喜欢的男生
It's okay. Cute boy.
是个讨人喜欢的男生吗 那你应该接啊
That was a cute boy? You could take the call.
嘘
Shh, shh.
谁 我要 我要干什么来著
Uh, who--wha-what am I doing?
我一下子 分神了
I just got, like... Distracted right then.
我得回个神
I gotta go.
- 我要做什么 - 你在烹饪呢
What do I do? You're cooking.
- 我知道 但我该 - 他在等著呢
I know, but, like... He's waiting.
在碗里放入放二分之一杯的糖
So put 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl...
然后放两汤匙肉桂
And then about 2 tablespoons of cinnamon,
肉桂粉
ground cinnamon,
一汤匙芝麻
and about a tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 罗伊 - 嗯
Roy? Yeah?
我从小就吃这个 我妈妈经常做
I grew up on these. My mom used to make these.
- 饼干面团甜甜圈吗 - 它们特别好吃
The biscuit dough doughnuts? They were so good.
太好了
That's awesome.
我们要打开饼干了
And then we're gonna open our biscuits.
我不喜欢干这个
Oh, now, I hate that part.
我和我奶奶都不喜欢
I know, me and my Nana hate this part
- 因为它会喷出来 - 对 会喷出来
'cause it pops. Oh, 'cause it pops.
我觉得我可能弄得不对
I don't think I'm doing it right, let's see.
你的喷吗
Did yours pop?
我正在开
Uh, I'm trying.
我们应该翻转一下对吧
I think you're supposed to turn it, right?
- 我不喜欢 - 我也不
I don't like it. I know, I don't either.
我知道 我也 我也遇到一样的问题了
I know, I-I'm having the same problem.
好了
Oh, there--there we go. Whoo!
打开了
There.
比萨斜塔
The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
我们试一下 放一个到里面
Let's just try one as a test, drop it in there.
你一放进去 油应该就会开始滚了
And as soon as you drop it, the oil should be bubbling.
油好像还不太热
Okay, it's definitely not enough.
还不错啊 别关火就行
Oh, that's not bad. Just keep the flame on,
中火到大火
medium to high.
把它在油里面动一下
Kinda move it around a little bit,
但不要翻面
but keep it that same side down.
等它到金黄色了
As it's getting golden brown,
甜甜圈的部分应该就会膨起来了
the rest of the doughnut is gonna kinda puff up.
- 看啊 - 真美味
Oh, look at that. Yum.
但是这有个窍门
But see, this is the only tricky part,
如果你想让油热到滚起来
is you want the oil hot enough that it creates bubbling,
但又不会太热 导致外面焦了
but you don't want it too hot, that it cooks the outside
里面还是生面
with the inside still doughy.
我想我整个烹饪的学习中
Yeah, I think I've had that problem
都一直有这个问题
throughout this whole journey of cooking,
就是要学会如何控制温度
as learning the how to control the temperature
还有火候什么的
and the flame and all of that.
你就记住了 如果太热
Just always remember, if things are too hot,
你就把温度调下去 如果不够热
you turn them down. If things are not hot enough,
你就把温度调上来
you turn them up,
如果你能记住这个 就没问题了
and if you remember that, then you're good.
接下来你就能看到饼干面团开始
So you see how the biscuit-like, mine is starting
我的已经开始膨胀了 看见了吗
to puff up really nice. You see that?
嗯
Okay.
就像花栗鼠的两个腮帮子似的
It should look like two big chipmunk cheeks.
- 对吧 - 嗯
It does, right? Yeah.
你的看起来不错
Yours looks great.
但我妈做的时候
But see, my mom, when she would make them,
她会把中间的心切掉
she'd cut a center out.
然后就更像甜甜圈了
Oh, and really make the doughnuts.
我们也应该这么做 谢谢你妈妈 我们也这么做吧
We should--let's honor your mom, let's do that.
- 好 - 太好了
Sure. This is great.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你的看起来不错 把它拿出来吧
Yours kinda looks good, so take it out.
然后在它还很热的时候
Then you wanna just toss it
把它扔到糖里面
in the sugar while it's still hot.
让糖裹满甜甜圈
And really, really coat it.
就像你在海滩
Cover it like you're covering
用沙子把自己全包起来一样
yourself up in sand at the beach,
然后再把糖晃掉
and then shake it off.
说到泰勒了 抱歉
Speaking of Taylor. Sorry.
你的葡式甜甜圈就做好了
And then that's your malasada.
现在我们要做妈妈的甜甜圈
Now we're gonna make Mom's doughnuts.
把中间的心切掉
Just cut the center out like this.
好的 面好厚啊
Okay. This is thick.
好了
Okay.
你的油温怎么样了 太高吗
How's your oil? Is it too high?
不高
I don't think so.
接下来就是最美好的时刻
And then it's kinda, like, the beauty moment
看著食物被做熟
of just watching food cook.
这简直是你教我的最糟糕的东西了
This is the worst thing you could've taught me.
甜甜圈吗
Oh, doughnut?
我恐怕以后天天都要做来吃了
This one, I'm gonna make every day.
天天都吃
All day, every day.
记住裹糖的这部分
And remember the sugar technique,
海滩上的沙堆
sand pile at the beach.
- 天哪 - 怎么了
Oh, my gosh. What?
- 闻起来太香甜了 - 我知道
It smells so good. I know it.
看看
Wow, look at that.
你还挺会摆盘的 真的
You got skills on plating. That's for real.
- 谢谢 - 再来碰个杯吧
Thank you. Cheers, again.
该尝一个了
Okay, it's time to try one.
天哪 太好吃了
Oh, my gosh. They're so good.
超级好吃
Wow, this is amazing.
它们让我想起过去了
Aww, these bring back memories.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表