剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
- 那不是犹太盐 - 等等 停一下
That's not kosher salt. Hold on, stop.
- 那是片状盐 - 对
That's the flake salt. Yeah.
这更像是一种精加工盐
That is more of a finishing salt.
把它拿到水槽里 抖掉就行了
Just take it to your sink and shake it off.
你还有其他盐吗
Do you have other salt there, or no?
我们找一下
Let's have a look.
我不知道我们有没有
I don't know if we have it.
我们有特级初榨橄榄油
We've got extra virgin olive oil.
- 醋 - 那是糖
Vinegar. That's sugar.
好忙 找到了
We're in business. We found it.
- 你找到了吗 - 是的
You found it? Yeah.
你来磨胡椒粉
Vin, you be the pepper mill.
这是两个人的工作
Okay. It's a two-man job.
磨胡椒粉咯
Whoo! Pepper mill, go.
我现在是不是像她乱放盐一样
Now do I go crazy with the pepper,
猛放胡椒
as she's going with the salt?
是的 是的 继续放 不要害怕
Yeah, yeah, go for it. Don't be scared of it, right?
这是我们放的唯一调味料 对吧
This is the only seasoning we're putting on there, right?
等等 我们用在洞里放盐了吗
Wait, do we put salt in the hole?
用 里面也要放
Oh, yeah. That's the cavity.
不要全放进去
Don't dump that whole thing. Don't dump that whole thing.
- 没事的 - 有点兴奋
It'll be okay. I got excited.
用洒的 用洒的 拉奎尔
You wanna sprinkle, sprinkle. Raquelle!
你知道撒盐哥吗
You know Salt Bae?
就像他那样撒盐就行
Go Salt Bae with it, right?
对 看起来不错
Yeah. That looks pretty good.
我们去看看烤箱的温度
Let's go to your oven and check the temperature,
看看有没有预热
if it's preheated or not.
有没有办法不用打开烤箱
Is there way you can check your oven
就能检查烤箱温度的
to see if it's on without opening it, or no?
我不知道
I don't know.
一般来说一旦灯熄灭
Once the light usually turns off,
这意味著烤箱可以在
that means that the oven is ready to use
你设定的温度下使用了
at the temperature you set it at.
Oh.
每次你打开烤箱 大量的热量就会跑掉
Every time you open the oven, a ton of heat goes out.
看看灯 灯灭了
Now let's look at the light. The light went out.
好的 鸡肉和甘薯都一起放进去
All right, chicken and the yams are both gonna go in.
你来做 我拿著相机
You do it, and I'll hold the camera
让她们看下怎么做
so they can see what's going on.
我们把鸡肉放在下层
Let's go chicken on the bottom quick, quick,
快 快 别让热量散发了
'cause you don't wanna let that heat out.
打开烤箱 把它放进去 一定要戴上手套
Open the oven, put it in. Definitely put the mitts on.
- 你来吧 - 你想让我来吗
You do it. You want me to do it?
不用 帮我打开烤箱 - 好的
No, open it. Oh, okay.
甘薯放上面
Yams on top.
快一点
Really quick.
- 天哪 - 把甘薯放进去了吗
Oh, my God. Put the yams in?
现在把甘薯放进去
Now get the yams.
温度计掉在鸡上面了
The thermometer fell on the chicken.
当你把山药放进去的时候 我们会用毛巾把它扯下来
When you put the yams in, we'll pull it off with a towel.
我知道了 我知道了 来吧
Here, I got it, I got it. No, come on!
你可以的
You got it.
现在进去拿温度计
Now go in and get the thermometer.
你不再需要温度计了
You don't need the thermometer anymore.
把它从烤箱里拿出来
Just take it out of the oven.
好了 设个计时器 大概50分钟吧
All right, now set a timer for, like, 50 minutes.
把搅拌机拿来
Okay. Grab your blender.
给你们透露一点信息
And to give you a little information,
你现在正在做的是鸡肉的调味汁
you're making the sauce for the chicken right now.
现在我们需要找到欧芹和香菜
Now we need to find the parsley and cilantro.
这就是欧芹的样子
This is what parsley should look like.
这是意大利平叶欧芹的名字
This is Italian flat-leaf parsley is the name of this.
人们总是会搞混
They almost could fake you out.
我想那是欧芹
That's-I think that's parsley.
很多时候 人们很难分辨出
A lot of the time, people have a hard time
两者的区别
knowing the difference.
是这个吗
What do you think?
看起来像香菜
That looks like cilantro.
好吧 这个看看是不是
All right, try this one.
你们在一起呆了
That's too many years
这么多年
hanging out together right there.
- 这个看起来是对的 - 这看起来像欧芹吗
That looks right. This looks like parsley?
对 欧芹和香菜都有了
Yeah, you have them both.
每一根 我们都
Each one of them, let's grab, like,
抓一大把
a really good, big handful
最好是大部分的叶子
and probably most of the bunch,
把它从顶部拧下来
and kind of twist it off the top.
不 不 不 不是放到搅拌机里
No, no, no, no. Not into the blender.
不是放到搅拌机里 得先冲洗
Not into the blender. You gotta wash it.
拿一个碗 拿一个碗
You gotta get a bowl. We gotta get a bowl.
流水冲洗
And just let's run some cool water on them.
很多时候 主厨们会
A lot of times, chefs get really particular
对于摘叶子这件事很挑剔
about the picking of the leaves and stuff,
但是我们喜欢茎秆
but we actually kind of like the stems.
茎秆也别有风味
Stems have flavor too.
我总是说 你总说什么
I always say, uh... What do you always say?
不要浪费茎秆
Don't waste the stems.
你又要开始现编了
You're gonna make something up right now.
不要浪费茎秆
Don't waste the stems.
把水沥干 然后取一张纸巾
So drain it really good, and then what we'll do is
铺开
lay out a paper towel.
把罗勒和香菜铺在
Scatter the parsley and cilantro mixture
纸巾上
across the paper towels,
像卷地毯一样
and then literally like you're rolling a rug up.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
赛琳娜 你真是个中好手
Selena, you're a pro. Aww.
好了 就像这样
There you go. Just like that.
然后把它放到案板旁边
And we're gonna set it to the side of your cutting board.
拿出大蒜 你有大蒜吗
Then grab some garlic. Do you have garlic?
- 有 - 暂时用不上
Yup. You don't need that.
放到案板一边
Yeah, move that off the cutting board.
好了
Uh, got it.
你提前剥好了 好棒
Ooh, you got the pre-peel. Ooh, yummy.
真棒
It's awfully nice.
我还要剥皮 你的已经剥好了
I'm peeling the skin. Yours is already peeled.
这些大小合适吗
Are these okay on the sizes?
多拿一个
Maybe--maybe one more.
求个好运
Yeah, just for good luck there.
现在拿出墨西哥辣椒
Now you need a jalapeno.
先把把切掉
Basically take the stem off first.
然后径向切开
Then cut it in half lengthwise.
小心一点
Be careful, all right?
平放在案板上
Put them flat on the cutting board, both sides.
切段
Just rough chop it.
不需要切的太仔细
It doesn't have to be perfect pieces
因为是要打碎的
'cause we're putting this in the blender.
放到一边
Set this aside.
拿两个青柠
Okay, grab two limes.
我总是绊倒
Whoo! I keep tripping.
别说话
Shut up.
拿到了 好的 把青柠一切两半
You got it, all right. Let's cut the limes in half.
榨汁
And then let's juice them.
把果汁挤到碗里
Juice them into the bowl.
你有榨汁器 好棒
Oh, you got a juicer. Nice, wow.
不好意思 你能来帮个忙吗
Sorry, will you help me with this?
- 好的 - 没关系
Yeah. No, it's okay.
说明你比我准备更充分
No, you're more prepared than I am.
顺便锻炼一下
We definitely gotta get that forearm training
小臂
going over there.
好的
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表