剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
大家好 我算是赛琳娜
Hey, guys, it's Selena.
认识我的人都知道我喜爱烹饪
People who know me know that I love to cook...
摄像头
* Cameras
不过我既不知道该做什么
Except I have no idea what to do
又不知道该怎么做
or how to do it
赛琳娜和安吉洛 第一场
Selena and Angelo, take one.
杂货
Groceries.
我请来了顶尖厨师
So I've asked some of the best chefs
来为我传道解惑
to school me.
他们在家 我也在家
They're at home, I'm at home,
我们要尝试著分隔两地一同做一道菜
and we're gonna make a meal together, apart.
一 二 三 你能听到我说话吗
One, two, three. Can you hear me?
好的 开始吧
Okay. Let's do it.
我在努力 努力 努力
* Oh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我在努力 努力
* I'm tryin', I'm try
我在努力 努力 努力
* Oh, tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我热情似火
* My feelings on fire
安吉洛索萨主厨 第一拍
Chef Angelo Sosa, check one.
- 你好安吉洛 - 你好赛琳娜 你还好吗
- Hi, Angelo. - Hey, Selena, how are you?
感谢你邀请我进入
Thank you so much for letting me
你的厨房♥
into your kitchen,
我等不及要学接下来要做的菜了
and I can't wait to learn whatever we're about to learn.
我很激动
I'm excited
也很荣幸 感谢你
and truly blessed, so thank you
请我到你家里去
for inviting me into your home.
今天 我请到了安吉洛·索萨
Today, I'm joined by Angelo Sosa.
他是一名主厨兼作家
He's a chef and author and has helped start
并协助创办了纽约和圣迭戈三家广受好评的餐馆
acclaimed restaurants in New York and San Diego.
我们要做什么
What are we making?
我喜欢鳄梨酱
I love guacamole,
所以我们要做鳄梨酱入门
so we're gonna do Guac 101.
我喜欢
Ooh, I love that.
我还喜欢炒饭
And I love a great fried rice,
所以我们要做炒饭入门
so we're gonna do Wok 101.
你意下如何
How does that sound to you?
好极了 天呐
So good. Oh, my gosh.
去吧鳄梨酱的材料都准备好
Let's get all the ingredients for the guacamole.
鳄梨
So avocados--ooh.
对
Oh, yeah.
- 没错 我做事很认真 - 红洋葱 番茄
- I don't play around. - Red onions, tomatoes--
你喜欢辣椒吗 热爱辣椒吗
and how do you like spice? Like, do you love spice?
当然
Oh, yeah.
拿一些塞拉诺辣椒
Let's get some serrano chiles.
好的
Okay, okay.
拿几个青柠 你有日本柚子汁吗
Get some limes. Do you have any yuzu juice?
有
Got it.
- 下一个 香菜 - 香菜
- Next, cilantro. - Cilantro.
然后准备两只碗
And then two bowls, too,
来放鳄梨 - 两只
to put the guacamole in. - Two?
因为我们要做两种鳄梨
Yeah, 'cause we're gonna make two guacamoles.
我先不告诉你另一个是做什么的
I won't tell you what the other one is for yet.
- 好 - 也许你听说过
- Okay. - Maybe you've heard of,
甜 酸 咸的味道组合
like, "sweet, sour, salty" before?
听过
Yep.
我们称之为三位一体
We're gonna call that the holy trinity.
圣父圣子和圣灵
Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
撒点盐到背后辟邪
And a little salt behind us.
- 对 - 我认为所有的食材
- Yeah. - What I believe
都能够互相调和
is that any ingredients work together.
比方说咖喱 鱼子酱 白巧克力
Example would be curry, caviar, and white chocolate.
听起来很疯狂
It sounds crazy.
古怪 但是充满魔力
It sounds obscure, but it's magical.
- 放在一块吗 - 对
- Together? - Yes.
- 关键在于平衡 - 好的
It's all about balancing. - Okay.
- 你准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
给红洋葱剥皮
Peel your red onion, please.
你的刀工怎么样
How are the knife skills?
把?葱分成两半
Okay, now we're gonna split the leek in half.
别把指头伸出来
Don't stretch your fingers out.
我切坏了
Pfft, all right, I'm messing this--
把手指收起来
Tuck your fingers underneath.
- 不自然 - 当心手指
- It's so unnatural. - Watch your fingers.
- 看著呢 - 哦
- Trying. - Oh.
当心手指 慢著
Watch your finger, hold on.
刀放平 不是让你捅人
Use the whole blade. It's not a murder.
别 不是捅人
Don't--don't--yeah, don't-- - It's not a murder.
你就像这样
You were like, whoosh,
- 手指弯起来 - 抱歉
- Curl your fingers. - Ah, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不喜欢你拿刀的架势
I hate when you hold the knife.
你拿刀我害怕
You scared me.
我算不上是顶尖高手
So I'm not really the best.
你得把手指弯起来
You have your fingers curled up.
好的
Okay.
虎掌
Like crouching tiger, right?
我爷爷偷摸在一边看著我
My papa is staring at me like a creep.
抱歉 你在做什么
I'm sorry. What are you doing?
- 这是我爷爷 - 你好
- This is my Papa. - Hello.
- 你怎么样 - 我好极了
- How are you doing? - I'm incredible.
他喜欢给我挑毛病
He likes to give me a hard time,
他估计就是来挑刺的
so I'm sure that's why he came to visit.
教她怎么样
Teach her how to use her fingers
不会把指头切掉
without cutting 'em off.
对
Yep.
- 你喜欢下厨吗 - 不 我只喜欢吃
- Do you like to cook? - No, I just eat.
好极了
Perfect.
切掉两边
So we're gonna cut the ends,
把最外面的皮剥掉
and just take off that first layer of skin.
- 看看你怎么做 - 奶奶
- Want to see how you do this. - Hi, Nana.
- 你们好 - 你们是要开派对吗
- Hi. - Wow, are you having a party?
- 这是我 奶奶 - 你好
- This is my Nana. - Hi.
- 你好 奶奶 - 很高兴认识你
- Hi, Nana. - Nice to meet you.
我的女有黛文和我在一起
Well, my girlfriend Devon is with me.
- 你好黛文 - 这是赛琳娜
- Hi, Devon. - This is Selena.
你好 赛琳娜 很高兴见到你
Hi, Selena. So nice to meet you.
我也是
So nice to meet you.
我是你的粉丝
I'm a big fan.
- 谢谢你 - 没错
- Aw, thank you. - Yeah.
很高兴听到有人是自己粉丝
- That's so-- that's always nice to hear.
她洗澡的时候会唱你的所有歌♥曲
- She sings in the shower, all your songs.
- 对 - 太棒了
- Yes. - Awesome.
你们好好玩 他会好好教你的
Well, you guys have fun. You're in good hands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
把洋葱切成两半
So now we're gonna just cut the onion in half,
当心手指 - 好
and watch your fingers, please. - Yep.
切成小拇指
And then just cut about the size
of your pinky's width slices.
音乐在于创造
Music is, you know, obviously creative,
我认为做主厨也是一份创造性的工作
and I think just being a chef is so creative.
- 对 - 你的灵感是什么
- Yeah. - What's your inspiration?
是什么让你产生共鸣
What gets you connected?
创作音乐的好处就在于
One of the greatest parts of being able
我可以展现脆弱的以免
to sing and to write music is that I get to be vulnerable.
我所描绘的一般都是
The only thing I can write about, usually,
力量与爱情
is, like, power and love.
对我来说烹饪是最美好的事情
-For me, cooking with love is just the most beautiful thing,
食谱可以作为指南 帮我们
and recipes are guidelines, but allow our heart
找到我们喜欢
to just navigate us through, like, what we fancy,
所爱的方向 - 我喜欢这种表述
what we love, and what we like. - I love that.
你说的很浪漫
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表