剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我说真的
Seriously.
感觉像是解剖学研究
It--it actually is, like, a study of anatomy.
它真的是这样
It really is.
切的有点薄了
It's just gonna be a skinny amount.
是的
Yeah.
这个更像是鱼条
This one's gonna be more like a fish stick.
就是这样 我可以把它扔掉吗
That's it. Can I throw this away?
可以
Yes. Ugh.
第一次做不算太糟
Not too bad for the first time.
好的 鱼身上的其他的刺
Okay, so the other bones that are in the actual fish,
我们要用镊子把它们拔♥出♥来♥
we're gonna pull out with tweezers.
感觉我像医生一样
It's like I'm playing doctor. Mm-hmm.
我刚刚也想说来著
I-I was just gonna say it reminded me of that.
玩过那个游戏吗 有关医生的 手术
Remember that game, doctor-"Operation."
- 手术 -你得把它上面的刺都挑下来
"Operation." You had to take the pieces out.
天啊 感觉不可能完成
Oh, my God, this feels impossible.
我们得告诉客人
We may just have to tell the guests,
如果你尝到了 就吐出来 或者轻轻嚼两下
if you taste one, spit it out--chew gently.
我猜我们只能这样了
I think that's what we're gonna have to do.
这就是我的建议
That's gonna be my word of advice for this.
感觉如何
How we feeling?
- 挺好的 - 我们做到了
We're feeling good. We did it!
干得不错
Whoo! Good job!
这并不容易
That was not easy.
我知道 有点难
I know, that was a little stressful.
现在我们要做的是
Now what we're gonna do is transfer the fillets
把鱼片摆上烤盘然后开始做鱼
and then we'll start cooking our fish.
我们要提前摆好盘
We are going to get our mise en place for the plating.
好吧 所以当鱼做好的时候
Okay. So that when the fish is
我们可以直接把它装盘
done, we can just go straightaway and plate.
我们需要青柠 罗勒 薄荷和香菜
We'll need limes, basil, mint, and cilantro.
好了
All righty.
把鱼切成两半
I'm gonna cut my fish in half.
好吧
Okay.
在鱼的两面都放一点盐
Put a little bit of salt on our fish, both sides.
调到中火
Turn our pan to, like, a medium heat.
锅里放一点橄榄油
A little bit of olive oil in the pan.
我们把带皮的鱼肉放入
We'll drop the fish in skin side down.
好
Okay.
- 很好 - 是啊
Perfect. Oh, yeah.
- 这种声音说明做的不错对吧 - 是的
That's a good noise, right? That's a great noise.
好 保持中火
Yeah, keep that on medium,
然后我们给饼干做淋面
and then we'll do our glaze for the biscuits.
好? 开始做狗狗饼干
Okie dokie. * Doggie biscuits
3汤匙椰油
So 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
然后是1/4杯花生酱
And then 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
我们需要把椰子油
And we're just gonna heat the coconut oil
和花生酱一起加热
and peanut butter together,
这完全可以在微波炉里做
which we can totally do in the microwave.
- 30秒 - 好吧
30 seconds. Okay.
我们把它淋在饼干上
So we'll just, like, drizzle over the biscuits.
然后撒上培根
And then sprinkle the bacon on.
看起来很好
And then we're looking good.
狗狗们有口福了
Wow. Spoiled little dogs.
可不是嘛
I know, right?
你的鱼怎么样了 赛琳娜
How's your fish looking, Selena?
它看起来很诱人
It looks incredible.
装盘的时候 我们要把它翻过来
When we plate, we're just gonna flip it over,
就像我们行业里说的那样
and just what we call in the industry, just--
你要“亲”锅了
you're gonna kiss the pan.
亲亲诶
Ooh, a kiss.
我喜欢
I love that.
现在可以装盘了
Now we are ready to plate.
然后我们可以找个人摘一些装饰叶子
And then we can get someone to pick some herbs.
我觉得如果我们能学会这道菜
I feel like if we get this down,
我们都能承办婚礼了
we can cater some weddings.
可不是
Totally.
好了 说到装饰叶
Okay, so for the herbs,
我们要取一小束香菜
just break off, like, a small bunch of the cilantro.
完美 罗勒也是一样
Perfect. Same with the basil.
薄荷也同样
And same with the mint.
好了 我们把鱼拿过来 贴一下锅
Okay, so we can pull the fish and kiss the side.
把它翻转过来 然后拿出来
Just gonna flip it and then take it out.
这就是吻锅
That's called a kiss. Oh.
我喜欢这些词诶
I love that I'm learning all these words.
你的鱼的另一面好像没熟
But the other side of the fish that's not cooked,
你得让它充分接触到热量才行
you want that to touch the heat.
这才是亲锅的意义
That's the kissing part.
所以应该先翻转过来
So it should flip it.
对 你明白吧
Yeah, you feel me.
我的错
My bad.
然后直接拿出来
And then straight out.
只是轻轻一啄对吧
Just a light, little peck.
然后 是的 铲出来 完美
And then, yeah, just pull--perfect.
我们都应该开个餐厅了
It's, like, should we start a restaurant or, like, what?
我们超级自信的
We got super confident.
我们可没准备好呢
It's like, are we ready? No.
好了 现在我该怎么做
Okay, now what do I do?
我们要把酱汁
We're gonna drizzle the sauce,
淋在鱼上和周围
kind of on the fish and around.
然后用一些叶子做装饰
Then we just garnish with a little bit of herbs,
精致优美地撒上去
very delicately and gently.
我称之为质朴的优雅
I call it a rustic elegance.
质朴的优雅
Ooh. Rustic elegance.
真的好好笑 因为我们说
So I'm laughing, 'cause we're like,
我们要开一家餐厅
"We're opening a restaurant!"
我还没看我们做的是什么样子
I hadn't looked at how her-beautiful hers were.
但我看到电视那头我就知道我们没戏了
I looked over the on the TV.
我们的要是卖♥♥6美元
It's, like, ours would maybe be, like, $6,
你的就得卖♥♥60美元了
and yours would be 60.
但我肯定它们尝起来很好吃
Aw, but I'm sure they taste amazing.
我喜欢和青柠角一起吃
Then I like to serve it with a lime wedge,
因为我喜欢鲜亮带有酸味的鱼
'cause I love bright, acidy flavors with my fish.
- 我也是 - 是的
Love that. Yes.
- 我们试一下吧 - 好 尝尝看
So do we try it? Yeah, let's do it.
完美
Perfect.
祝你们有个好胃口
Bon appetit, ladies.
好吧 记住 只要轻柔的咀嚼
All right. Just remember, gentle chews.
可能连一根鱼刺都没有
There may not be a bone.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这可能是你在十集里做的
This might be my favorite thing you've made
我最喜欢的东西了
in all ten episodes.
谢谢
Thanks.
赛琳娜大厨
Chef Selena!
太特别了
This is so unique. Wow.
这个真的好好吃
I'm so happy with this.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
我太骄傲了
Oh, I'm so proud.
所以从1到5打分
So rate it from one to five.
5分
Five.
我说4分 好吧 好吧
I say a four. Okay, okay.
我觉得我们需要留下一点
I feel like we just gotta leave a little bit of room
改进的空间 你知道吗
for improvement, you know?
你说得对 该给小毛孩们吃的了
Right. It's time for the pups.
看起来很可爱诶
Those look cute, girl.
黛西 温妮
Daisy, Winnie, Snoop-Snoop!
宝贝们 到这儿来
Hi, babies. Come here.
看看你们喜不喜欢
Come here! See if you like that.
他们很喜欢吃
Oh, they're loving it.
好狗狗
Good doggie.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表