剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
it's heavily coated in the bottom.
然后开火
Okay, so now we turn the pan on.
你会看到橄榄油随著加热
You're gonna see the olive oil start to change colors
开始变色
slightly as you heat it up.
会出现闪光
It'll start to shimmer a little bit.
我现在有个问题
I have a question for you right now.
你还记得十年前见过我们吗
Do you remember meeting us ten years ago?
不记得
No?
不会吧
No way.
好吧
Wow, okay, yeah,
你开始翻我的旧账了
you're going back in my old days.
我知道
I know.
我们当时在一个停车场提供伙食
We were catering out in, like, a parking lot.
我们在给一个拍摄活动之类的提供餐点
We were doing the food for a photo shoot or something.
- 真有意思 - 你不记得了
That's so funny. You don't remember?
我不记得 谁能想到
I don't remember. Who would've thought?
我们亲手给你提供过餐点
You've been personally fed by us before.
如果你要拿食物形容自己
If you had to describe yourself as a food,
你会说是哪一种
what would you say?
我觉得是墨西哥辣椒
I think I'm a jalapeno.
有些时候尝起来还好
Some bites can be all right,
偶尔会让人眼前一亮
and then some bites are like, "Whoa."
热辣
Ooh, spicy.
- 说得好 - 说得没错
Well played, well played. That's so true.
留意你的面包
Okay, so just keep an eye on your bread because
你要煎面包
you're looking for it to fry.
如果你能看到这里有点冒泡
If you could see there's, like, some bubbling--
边缘这里应该会有些泡泡
There should be some bubbles around the sides of the edges.
有的
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢你这种不怕
I like that you're not afraid to, like,
伸手进去的样子 因为很多人
put your hand on it because a lot of people
都很怕这些食物
are so scared of food.
她啥也不怕
She's fearless.
我为了做这档节目已经有两处烫伤和两处刀口了
I already have like two burns and two cuts from the show.
很好 战斗的伤口
Nice. Battle wounds.
开始变棕了
Oh, it's getting brown. Bam.
看起来很棒 很好
Oh, that looks perfect. Nice, yeah.
真好看 现在把它拿过去
It's beautiful. Now bring that over.
对 把它拿去那边 很好
Yeah, bring that hot side over there, nice.
好了 你需要从冰箱里
Okay, you need to grab one piece of garlic
拿一瓣蒜
from your fridge.
我拿到蒜了
I got garlic.
你要拿著蒜摩擦
You wanna take the garlic and rub.
然后蒜就会真的沾到面包上
And the garlic will actually go onto the bread.
她好开心啊 伙计们 两眼放光
She's so happy, you guys. Just glowing.
你做得很好 你做得非常棒
You're killing it. You're doing a great job.
因为你们有两个人
Because there's two of you guys,
- 我们把面包切成两半 - 好主意
let's cut the bread in half. Good idea.
不管什么时候你做番茄烤面包
Whenever you make tomato bruschetta,
你都要先把面包切开
you wanna precut the bread.
现在我们要用勺子舀起番茄
Now we're gonna take the tomatoes with a spoon.
浇在上面
Douse the top.
你把面包做得很脆
You made the bread crispy,
所以液体会浸入面包一点
so the liquid will kind of soak into the bread, bam.
很好 这样看起来很好
Nice, that looks great.
就让它散落在边上
Yeah, let it fall off the edge.
没关系 看起来很好 很乡村
It's okay, it looks nice. It's rustic.
你是个乡村风格的家庭厨师 现在拿上你的罗勒
You're a rustic home chef. Now take your basil.
我喜欢把罗勒撕碎一点 让它看起来更好看
I like to just kind of rip it. Make it look pretty, right?
这就是你的装饰品 就是罗勒
This is your garnish, is the basil.
它也会提供一部分风味和香气
It's also some flavor and some aromatics.
所以现在如果你打算把这个放在Ins上
So now that you're gonna put up an Instagram post
然后标上是维尼和我教你的
and tag Vinny and me that we taught you...
- 我会的 - 那你就做好看点
Yep. Make it look really pretty
因为我们可不想丢脸
because we don't wanna be embarrassed.
别有压力 赛
No pressure, Sel.
然后我喜欢在上面淋一点橄榄油
And I like to do a little drizzle of the olive oil on it.
淋得真好 棒极了
Nice drizz. Yeah, oh, yeah, dope.
真好看 完美
Beautiful. Perfect.
还记得你用过的雪片盐吗
Remember that flake salt that you used?
记得你第一次吃的盐吗
Remember the first salt that you had out?
是的
Yeah?
把那个拿来 只要一小撮
Get that one again. And just a pinch of it.
我们可不想把番茄弄得太咸
We don't wanna over-season the tomatoes.
然后可做可不做 但乔和维尼会这么做
And then optional, but at Jon and Vinny's,
我们会这样磨一点黑胡椒撒在上面
we do a little crack of black pepper on top like that.
然后就好了
And there you go.
你的番茄烤面包可以吃了
You got tomato bruschetta ready to eat.
计时器时间到了吗
Did the timer go off?
- 对 - 到了
Yes. Yeah.
好了 我们把鸡拿出来
All right, let's take the chicken out.
哇哦 我来给你拍 伙计
Whoo! I'll get you, bud.
天啊
Man...
现在记住 它很烫
Now, remember, it's super hot.
我的天啊 太好看了
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
- 美极了 - 看起来真棒
It's gorgeous. Looks amazing.
所以现在 它还非常烫
So right now, it's super hot.
经验之谈就是让你的肉放置
The rule of thumb is to let your meat rest
所用烹饪时间的一半
about half of the time that you cooked it for.
所以我们的烹饪时间是50分钟
So we cooked that for 50 minutes.
- 我们就让它放25分钟 - 明白
We gotta let it rest about 25. Got it.
我们来吃番茄烤面包吧
Let's go eat the tomato bruschetta.
好的 开动吧
Okay. Here we go.
别担心番茄会从边上掉下来一些
Don't worry about it falling off the edge a little bit.
太好吃了
Yeah, it's perfect.
我的天啊 真好吃
Oh, my gosh. It's insane.
亲爱的 我们是厨师了
Babe, we're chefs.
好吧 乔和维尼的厨师
Okay. Jon and Vinny's chefs.
还有一个问题要问你
Here's another question for you.
你会关心人们的评论和他们写下的内容吗
Do you care about people's reviews and what they write?
我想我只说一般性的评论吧
Well, I guess I'll just speak on comments in general.
不关心
Um, uh, no.
那对我没有任何帮助
It does not help me in any way.
我想我唯一会读的对我有用的东西
I think the things that I do read that are helpful for me
就是谈到我的慈善工作的
are when it comes to my charity work.
让我沮丧的是人们想到我时
The part that frustrates me is when people think of me,
他们是不是会把我当成某个小报故事
do they just think of me as a tabloid story?
他们是不是只把我看作
Do they just think of me as,
和某某在一起的那个女孩 就这样而已吗
"Oh, that girl who was with that person," and that's it?
然后我就会
And then I was like,
如果人们这么想我会很伤心的
"I would be devastated if people think that,"
因为我一直努力不当那样的人
because I've worked so hard to not be that,
但想当 你懂的
but to be, you know--
抱歉 我有点情绪化了
sorry, I'm getting emotional.
慈善的方面 我们真的觉得
The charity aspect, like, we really feel like
那是我们能用自己的声音所做的最好的工作
that's the best work we all can do with our voices.
我想知道自己来自的地方
I think knowing that you come from that place
让我们很容易去做这件事
made it so easy for us to do this.
而这才是你应该骄傲之处 你懂我意思吧
And that you should be proud of, you know what I mean?
谢谢 非常感谢 很感谢你说了这些
Thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate your words.
不 谢谢你能带我们来 我们非常兴奋
No, thanks for bringing us on; we're psyched for it.
好了 现在我想我们已经准备好
Yeah, okay, so I think we're ready
准备下一波食物了
to get into the next wave of the food.
所以你面前已经有一只
So you already have a perfectly,
非常棒的完美烹饪的鸡了
beautifully-cooked chicken right behind you.
现在我们要去处理它
Now we wanna go get it.
我们得小心点因为烤盘还很热
We wanna be careful because the pan might still be hot.
对
Yeah.
轻轻地把它从羊皮纸上拿起来
Just kind of gently pull it off the parchment paper board
像这样 然后放在这里
like this, and put it right there.
我的天啊 我的天啊
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表