剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
1分半了
We're at 1:30.
- 好 - 还有2分钟
Okay. Two minutes to go.
把你的锅拿起来
Grab your pot,
然后放在
and then I bring it over
和长柄杓一起的台面上
next to my plate-up station with the ladle.
还有5秒
We've got five seconds, babe.
现在拿起你的拉面碗
Okay, so grab your bowl of ramen,
倒进漏勺里面
and then you can just dump it right into your strainer.
需要你帮忙 拉奎尔
Okay, I'm gonna need your help, Raquelle.
面条可能会沾到锅底一点
It might stick to the bottom a little bit,
不过没关系
and that's okay.
你可以用夹子
That's what your tongs are for.
可能会有点黏
Okay, so it is supposed to be a little sticky.
我去拿夹子
Yeah. I'll get the tongs.
你干什么呢
No, what are you doing? Oh!
好了好了 抱歉
Okay, okay, okay. Sorry!
我去拿夹子
I'll go get the tongs.
我总是想一直拿著它
I always take it with me!
我知道 我想说搞什么呢这是
I know, I'm like, "What's happening?"
好好晃晃
Give it a good shake.
- 对 晃晃 - 很好
Yeah, you guys, shake, shake. Whoo! Okay.
把面条端过去
Okay, so you're moving the noodles.
- 走 - 我们也要过去吗
Let's go. Really, we're moving?
把面条夹到
Use the noodles to create...
拉面碗里去
the base of the ramen into the bowl.
稍稍卷一下
You want to twirl them a little bit
放在碗的中间 然后弄得高一点
so that it's in the center and it has a lot of height.
要完善面条的口感
The art of perfecting the noodle
面条很筋道
is really just cooking it al dente.
造型待提高
Gotta work on the art part of it.
好
Uh, yeah.
现在你拿起面条碗
Okay, so now you take your noodle bowl
然后用长柄杓把汤浇进来赛琳娜
and you ladle on the side of the soup, Selena.
好的
Okay.
- 闻起来真香 - 闻起来太香了
It smells so good. Oh, it smells so good.
好兴奋啊
I'm so excited.
你可以切个牛油果
You can cut your avocado.
我知道你爱吃牛油果
I know you're an avo girl.
- 关键时刻来了 - 这是加利福尼亚人的吃法
Big time. This is the California part
大多数日本人都会说
that most Japanese people would be, like,
这是什么
"What is this?"
你真厉害 邦一下
Whoa, you-you're like, "Bam."
赛琳娜真是越来越
Sel's getting real co--
我看见了
I saw that!
我们打算假装什么都没发生
We're just gonna pretend that didn't happen.
她刀用的越来越好了
She's getting really comfortable with the knife.
我知道 抱歉
I know, I know. I'm so sorry.
嘿 这是件好事
Hey, girl. That's a good thing.
我得注意力集中点了
Wait, I'm trying to pay attention.
我要做什么
What do I do?
把它们朝下放到案板上
Lay them on the cutting board face down,
你可以看到绿色的部分是朝上的
so that you see the green side up.
好的
Oop! Okay.
我们用刀把它们切成薄片
We're gonna slice thin, thin slices
就像这样 赛琳娜
so just like this, Selena.
就像切黄油似的
I just slide through like butter
然后切成小片
and do these small slices.
哦
Oops!
- 等我们把牛油果放进去 - 明白
Once we get the avo in... Got it.
把你煮的蛋磕破
Grab your hardboiled eggs and give 'em a tap.
剥鸡蛋我可不在行
Oh, I'm not good at this.
剥鸡蛋特别不好弄
The eggs are always the nerve-wracking part.
我要照一张你
I'm gonna take a picture of you
- 磕鸡蛋的照片 - 我该怎么
cracking that egg. How do I--okay.
也许再用点力
Maybe a little harder.
有更简单的方法剥鸡蛋皮吗
Is there an easy way to peel these?
有人说放到冷水里
Some people say, "Run 'em under cold water.
冷却著剥就行
Cool them all the way."
但你做的挺好的
But you're doing it the right way.
好
Okay.
你把鸡蛋切成两半
And then you slice it in half,
可以看到漂亮的蛋黄
and you show that beautiful yellow yolk.
- 好 - 然后你把鸡蛋
Okay. So you place that
放在艺术感十足的面条上面 赛琳娜
kind of artistically on top of your ramen, Selena.
- 好 - 最后一步
Okay. The last thing
才是放
that always goes on
绿色食材 因为放早了它们就蔫了
is gonna be your greens, because they wilt.
菠菜 放在中间
So spinach, and then on the very center,
然后放葱花和香菜
you can do the green onions and the micro cilantro.
用你的厨师风格放就好
And channel your inner chef.
天哪 赛琳娜 你做的真不错
Oh, my God, Selena, this is so good.
让我特别有成就感
Makes me feel good.
拿起你的七味粉
Grab your togarashi,
轻轻的洒在最上面
and then you're gonna sprinkle this guy on the very top.
如果你喜欢的话 还可以再放一点芝麻
If you want, you can also add sesame seeds.
我喜欢芝麻 我要放点
I love sesame, so I think I'm gonna do that.
我喜欢芝麻 好吃
I love sesame. It's so good.
从上面看下去特别好看
It looks beautiful in your overheads.
你们可以准备好拍照了
So you better get ready with that camera.
你要照吗 赛琳娜
You wanna get some shots, too, Sel?
照吧
Yeah, I will.
我想 你照的角度
Oh, I'm trying to-what's your angle
是怎么样的 这样照好
that you're doing here? Is it good like that?
还是这样更好
Or is it better like this?
我都是从上面照
I always shoot overhead,
有时我特别著迷
and sometimes I really get into it.
好看
Yeah!
从上面照挺好看的
Oh, yeah, the overhead's nice.
自然光是最好的
Natural light is the best.
我觉得自己可能摄影技术还挺好的
I like to think I'm not too bad at pictures.
照吧 你眼光还不错
Taking them. You have a good eye.
- 我们可以吃了吗 - 太好了
Okay, can we eat? Yeah!
日本人常说
The Japanese have a saying.
我要开动了
Itadakimasu.
意思是 我们开吃吧
And it means, "Let's eat."
再说一遍 能再说一遍吗
Wait, say it again. Can you say it again?
准备好了吗 我要开动了
Ready? It's itadakimasu.
我要开动了
both: Itadakimasu.
没错 你们可以吃啦
Yes! And then you can eat.
我要
Itadaki...
开动了
Masu.
我得用勺子
Honestly, I need the spoon.
真好吃
Wow, this is good.
太好吃了
Oh, it's so good!
绝了 我爱你
This is boss. I love you!
太辣了
Oh, it's so hot.
味道真的特别赞
It tastes really, really good.
美味极了
It's really yummy.
这次的烹饪之旅对你来说
This cooking journey that you're on
会是非常减压和治愈的
is gonna be really cathartic and healing for you.
我知道这个行业有多难
And I know how hard this industry can be.
在一群男主厨为主场的环境下很困难
It was hard learning under a bunch of male chefs
他们总是很大男子主义 告诉你他们有多厉害
that told me about machismo and how cool they are.
我的上张专辑
My last album,
每首歌♥的制♥作♥里都有女生
every single song had a female on it.
不管是制♥作♥人还是技术人员
Whether it was a producer or someone who engineered it.
就像你一样 我的那些女孩都很棒
Very much like you, I love my girls.
天哪 太好了
Oh, God. So good.
现在你知道如何做高档的日式拉面了
So now you kinda know how to make upscale ramen.
接下来我们要做的就是
The next recipe that we're gonna do
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表