剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
行了
All right.
大家好 我是赛琳娜
Hey, guys, it's Selena.
认识我的人都知道我喜欢烹饪
People who know me know that I love to cook.
只是我不知道该做什么或怎么做
Except I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
麦克装好了 还有茶
Okay, I'm miked. Got my tea.
所以我请了一些超棒的厨师
So I've asked some of the best chefs
来教我
to school me.
他们在他们的家 我在我家
They're at home. I'm at home.
我们要一起做一顿饭 线上的那种
And we're gonna make a meal together apart.
开始吧
Let's do it.
我在不断尝试 不断尝试
* I'm trying, I'm trying
不断尝试 不断尝试
* Oh, trying, I'm trying, I'm trying
我已经迫不及待
* My feelings on fire
嗨丹尼尔
Hi, Daniel.
嗨 真让人激动啊
Hi--how exciting is this?
很不同是不是
This is very different, right?
就好像你亲自过来了
It's like you came over,
不过我的厨房♥更漂亮
except my kitchen got nicer.
今天 我要和丹尼尔·哈尔茨曼大厨合作
Today I'm working with chef Daniel "Halzman."
霍尔茨曼 抱歉
Holzman, I apologize.
今天我要和丹尼尔·霍尔茨曼大厨合作
Today I'm working with chef Daniel Holzman.
他是个大厨 饭店老板
He's a chef, restaurant owner.
是个企业家
He's an entrepreneur,
还是一个经验丰富的烹饪老师
and he's also an experienced cooking teacher,
这点特别赞 因为我需要老师好好教我
which is good because I need schooling.
我非常非常荣幸
Well, I am very, very honored
你能让我们进入你的厨房♥
that you have let us into your kitchen.
我们要做什么呢
What are we making?
10年前 我在纽约开了一家
Ten years ago, I started a restaurant
叫做肉丸铺的饭店
called The Meatball Shop in New York City.
我们做60多种不同种类的肉丸子
We make 60 different types of meatballs,
今天我们就做迷你鸡肉丸
so we're making mini chicken meatballs.
- 太棒了 - 还有土豆团子
Oh, awesome. With fresh gnocchi.
真好吃
Yum.
你的朋友们一定会以你为骄傲的
Your friends are gonna be so proud of you
因为这道菜可能是你
because this is probably gonna be
做过的菜之中
one of the more challenging recipes
最有挑战性的一道了
that you've cooked so far.
会让你有点紧张哦
It is a little bit intimidating.
不
Oh, no.
已经有人打赌说
So there have been some bets placed
这道菜你做不成
on whether we pull this one off, so--
但是我保证
but I guarantee-
好吧 我自己也打个赌
All right, I'll take my own bet then.
我打赌我能做到
I bet you I do it.
这就好像你在舞台上
This is like you're onstage
有些歌♥迷对你不太有把握
somewhere where, like, your fans aren't sure
但如果他们爱你的话 你就能赢
if they love you yet, and you're gonna win them over.
这会是一个关键
This is gonna be a big--
是你人生中的一个最关键的时刻
this is the biggest moment of your life.
你会回过头想
You're gonna look back and be like,
我可能会失败 但我还是成功了
"I could have failed, but I just crushed it.
好 我接受挑战
Okay, I accept the challenge.
- 我要打个招呼吗 - 打吧
Should I come say hi? Oh, yeah.
不好意思 这是我最好的朋友拉奎尔
Sorry, this is my best friend Raquelle.
你好
Hello.
我是拉奎尔 嗨
I'm Raquelle, hi.
你将要做的这道菜
You're about to be the recipient of, like,
会是你这辈子吃过的
one of the most delicious meals
最好吃的菜之一
you've ever had in your whole life.
好的 我先去沙发上坐会了
Okay, well, I'm gonna be on the couch till then.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
- 我要做什么呢 - 我们开工
What do I need to do? Let's go.
第一件事就是做准备
The first thing that we're gonna do is prep everything.
我做饭前喜欢把所有东西都准备好
I wanna get all of my ingredients and make sure
放在触手可及的地方 这样到时候我就不会
they're within a hand's reach so I'm not like,
天哪 我需要橄榄油
"Oh, my God, I need the olive oil.
肉丸子要烤糊了 然后跑去翻冰箱
The meatballs are burning" and running to the fridge.
所以 现在我们就把配料都拿出来
So let's just gather all of our ingredients.
- 鸡肉 - 好的
You need ground chicken. All right.
我把东西放哪了呢
Where do I have my stuff?
鸡蛋 欧芹 橄榄油 面包碎
Eggs, parsley, olive oil, and bread crumbs.
感觉找到做饭的窍门了
Getting the hang of this.
我看见你穿了白色上衣
I will say that you're wearing a very white outfit.
穿白色的衣服来烹饪的话
Wearing all white when you're about to embark on a recipe--
你看到我穿的这个了吧
you see what I've got going?
你上面得穿点东西 因为你会
You gotta cover up, because you are gonna be
溅的到处都是
splattered, and that's gonna be a whole situation.
这不是我的风格
It's, like, not my style.
大家都会说
Everyone will be like,
你就是让赛琳娜把吊带背心挡上的那个家伙吗
"You're the guy that ruined Selena Gomez's tank top."
这吊带才5块钱
This tank top was, like, $5.
好了 看上去怎么样
Okay, how's this?
- 我觉得 - 好可爱
I feel like I look-Cute!
超可爱的 我喜欢
It's so cute. I love it.
我发现如果我把围裙系的低一点的话
I find that when I tie my apron a little bit lower,
我看上去会瘦一些
it makes me look a little slimmer.
好像塑身大厨
It's like a chef Spanx.
你太逗了
You're so funny.
好了 让我们继续吧
All right, so why don't we go ahead and just get
把欧芹切一下
chopping the parsley out of the way.
好的
Okay.
把整把欧芹拿过来
So I take the whole bunch,
稍微卷一下
give it a little roll like this,
然后开始切叶子
and just kind of chop the leaves like that.
好
Okay.
肉丸是农民们的食物
Meatballs, they're a peasant food.
因为当初就是
The whole idea was
我们没有钱啊
we don't have a lot of money,
只能买♥♥一点点肉
we take a little bit of meat,
然后里面放很多配料
and we make it go a long way
把它们和肉都搅在一起
by mixing in lots of ingredients.
好了 切的怎么样
All right, how's that?
非常好
I think that looks absolutely perfect.
你有碗吗 放鸡肉的
Do you have a bowl with the chicken ready?
- 这个大小可以吗 - 可以
How is this size? That looks great.
家里做饭最容易犯的一个错就是
The number one mistake that home cooks make
把东西放在一个不够大的容器里
is not putting stuff in big enough bowls
这样配料混合的就不够充分
to be able to mix freely,
感觉就像幽闭恐惧症一样
and then it feels claustrophobic.
我把鸡肉都给忘了
I totally forgot the chicken. Okay.
在你把手弄脏之前
Before you get your hands dirty,
我们要把烤箱预热一下
we might as well just preheat our oven
425华氏度
to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
对流吗
Convection?
你的烤箱比我的还高级
You know, you have a fancier oven than me.
- 好吧 开对流吧 - 我喜欢对流
Um, yeah, let's go convection. I love convection.
好的
Okay.
欧芹直接倒进大碗里
The parsley can go right in the big bowl.
我们有切好的欧芹
So we've got our chopped parsley.
现在你要开始做肉丸了 有一个魔法配比
Now when you make meatballs, there's a magic ratio.
每磅肉 如果你放入一茶匙盐
For every pound of meat, if you put a teaspoon of salt,
四分之一杯的面包碎 一个鸡蛋
1/4 cup of bread crumbs, and 1 egg in,
- 你就能拥有完美的肉丸子 - 好
you get a perfect meatball. Yep.
我喜欢
I love that.
把鸡肉放到碗里
So chicken in the bowl with the parsley.
- 所有的吗 - 2磅左右吗
All of it? Is that 2 pounds or so?
- 对 - 你有多饿
Yeah. How hungry are you?
- 非常 - 那所有都放进去吧
Very. Okay, all the chicken.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表