剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
- 就这样 - 好的
Let's do it that way. Okay.
综合各家之长
Yeah, we just collab'd on the recipe.
我祖母以前每天早上都
My grandmother used to make breakfast tacos
做玉米饼 然后我把就带到工作室去
every single morning, and my dad would take it
给全工作室的人吃
to his office and give the whole office breakfast tacos.
超级好吃
They were so bomb.
我们就这么做
Well, that's what we're gonna do here.
我在城市里经营餐车
So I run taco trucks here in the city.
我们一开始在夜店门口摆摊
We started by serving tacos in front of the nightclubs
从晚上十点开到早上四点
midnight or 10:00 p.m. till like 4:00 a.m.,
也就是所有人离开夜店的时候
when everyone got out of the club.
- 天才 - 我得到
Genius. And so I wouldn't get home
早上五六点才能回家
until, like, 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning,
你刚才见过的凯琳
and Kaelyn, who you met earlier--
在我们刚开始经营的时候才五六岁
she was only, like, four or five when we started.
我们在一起能待六个小时
We'd have, like, six hours together,
我们就会一起看少年魔法师
and we just watched "Wizards of Waverly Place"...
看一整天
Oh, gosh. Like, all day.
反复看
Like, on repeat. And that was, like,
这就是我早年的时光
the early days of Kogi.
我经常说谢谢你和抱歉
I always say "thank you" and "I'm sorry."
没错
Yeah.
我让我父母经历的那些事
The stuff I put parents through.
- 是啊 - 好了
- Yeah. - All right,
我觉得 玉米饼烤好了
I think I got the tortillas.
玉米饼烤好了
Tortillas are done.
薯球可能好了 去捞出来
Tater tots might be ready. Go ahead and take those out.
- 这样可以了吗 - 完美
- Okay, is that good? - Yeah, perfect.
我们管那叫金黄美味
We call that, uh, GBD. Golden brown and delicious.
如果炸薯球是一门课 你能够得A
If tater tots was a class, you'd get an A.
把你从吓人主厨那边学到的煎蛋本领
So let's take some of your omelet training
派上用场
with that scary chef.
关小火 关小火
Lower your heat, lower your heat.
关小火
Lower the heat.
快点 搅拌
Go faster now. Mix it.
停下 把锅从火上拿下来
Stop it now. Take off of the fire.
拿下来 好的 什么
Take it off. Okay--what?
我们放一点黄油到煎锅里
We're gonna put a little bit of butter in that omelet pan.
我就不问这里面有多少热量了
I'm not even gonna ask how many calories are in this.
- 大概没多少 - 越多越好
- Probably not that much. - The more, the merrier.
把鸡蛋放进去
Put the eggs in there. Okay.
就像吓人主厨教你的
Probably like the scary chef taught you,
摇晃煎锅搅拌蛋液
start shaking the pan and then swirling the eggs.
我挖苦他是因为我认识他
I like giving that chef a hard time 'cause I know him.
是吗
Yeah.
把火关掉
And then turn your flame off.
完美
Perfect.
最后一步是填馅
This is the last step now before we build,
加热肋排
and we're just gonna heat some of that short rib again.
等到热透之后
And then once that's just kind of warmed all the way through,
把所有的食材放到一个盘子上
I'm putting all of my ingredients on one plate here,
把所有东西摆在面前
just so that I have everything right in front of me,
我现在要开始填馅了
'cause I'm gonna start building the taco now.
午餐好了吗
Is lunch served?
就快了
Almost.
放出来三张玉米饼
So just lay out three tortillas,
把肉放在最底下
put meat on the bottom first.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了 你割伤了吗
What is it? You cut yourself?
- 怎么回事 - 我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
我来给你拿
Let me get you something for it.
- 等一下 抱歉 - 没关系 处理伤口要紧
- Wait, sorry. - It's all right--first aid.
- 我都没感觉 - 急救员来了
I didn't even know, though. Medic!
有时候会不小心割伤自己
Yeah, sometimes you get nicked.
那也是做料理的一部分
That's a part of cooking.
我觉得自己好像特别厉害
Yeah, I kinda feel like a badass.
你就是很厉害
You're a badass.
这就是你变厉害的一个里程碑
This is a badass milestone moment for you.
拿两个炸薯块 然后掰断
Take two tater tots and break them up.
天哪 看上去真不错赛琳娜
Oh, my gosh, those look great, Selena.
我要给我朋友们看看
I'm gonna show my friend really quick.
我告诉所有的朋友了
I've been telling all of my friends
我在做这个
that I've been doing this.
除了我的职业生涯
Out of everything I've done in my career,
这是我做过的最棒的事了
it's, like, this is the most outstanding thing I've done.
- 伙计 - 嘿
Dude. Yo.
我想让你看看
Look, I wanted to show you.
- 凯琳 - 天哪 那是什么啊
Kaelyn. Oh, my God, what is that?
是
It's a...
韩式烧烤德克萨斯早餐玉米卷
Korean barbeque Texas breakfast taco.
我的爷爷奶奶在这
Look, my grandparents are here.
- 嗨 小泰 你好吗 - 嗨 很高兴见到你们
Hi, Tay, how are you? Hi, good to see you guys.
这些都是我做的
But literally, I've just been making all of this,
接下来我要做甜甜圈
and then I think we're making doughnuts next.
如果你不把配方给我
If you don't send me the recipe,
我就不跟你好了
we're gonna have words.
我也想吃那个
I wanna be served that.
这是泰勒
This is Taylor.
- 你们认识我朋友泰勒吗 - 泰勒·斯威夫特是吗
Do you know my friend Taylor? Taylor Swift, right?
- 嘿 泰勒 - 这是我最好的朋友泰勒
Hey, Taylor. This my best friend Taylor.
嗨 我是罗伊 这是凯琳
Hi, guys. I'm Roy, this is Kaelyn.
凯琳现在肯定都快疯了
Kaelyn's freaking out right now.
我特别喜欢你们的这个布置
I'm very jealous of your whole setup
还有你们能在一起烹饪
and the fact that you guys are cooking together.
真的 真的特别棒 我很羡慕
It's--it's pretty great. I'm really envious.
她这就是在表达自己特别喜欢的意思
Yeah, it's her love language, I think.
我们也可以在你面前吃
We can eat it right in front of you, too,
让你再嫉妒一点
to make you even more jealous.
我只是想显摆给你看看
I just wanted to show you
- 因为我特别的自豪 - 我们想吃了
because I'm so proud. We wanna eat.
- 我爷爷就那种 能吃了吗 - 爷爷想要吃
My Papa's like, "Can we eat?" Papa wants to eat.
我特别兴奋
But I'm so excited.
我真的特别为你骄傲
Oh, dude, I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我等了多久
Do you know how long I've been waiting for you
才看到你终于开始想学烹饪吗
to become obsessed with cooking?
- 很久很久 - 我爱你
A very long time. I love you,
我也看到了你身边还有等著吃的人呢
and I see that you have people that you have to serve,
那很重要 很高兴见到你们
so that's important. Um, nice to meet you guys.
再见
See you later. Bye.
拜 爱你
Bye. Love you.
- 再见泰勒 - 再见 爱你
Bye, Taylor. Bye, I love you.
她特别喜欢烹饪
She's, like, my big cooking person, so, like,
所以我学会烹饪对她来说也是件大事
it's a very big deal that I'm learning how to cook.
她一定很开心 也很为你骄傲
She must be so happy and proud of you.
- 对我们的友谊来讲也有促进作用 - 没错友谊更深厚了
It's good for our friendship. Yeah, for your friendship.
就好像在一起学打高尔夫
It's like learning golf together.
高尔夫 这我可说不好
Golf? I don't know.
看见没 我的笑话总是讲不到点子上
See? None of my jokes hit.
那个盘子可以上美食杂♥志♥了
That plate could go on a food magazine.
看看
Look at that.
耶
Yeah!
该吃了 我都等不及想要尝尝了
Time to eat. I can't wait to taste.
都在那了吗 都做好了
It's all in there? So it's all done?
- 干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
天哪
Mmm. Oh, my gosh.
这也太好吃了吧 味道层次好丰富
This is so delicious. It's got so much flavor.
- 太好吃了是不是 - 太好吃了
So good, right? So good.
- 我给打8分 - 我本来想说10分的
I'll give it an eight. I was gonna say ten.
不 你们不是说1-5分吗
No, you guys say one through five.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表