剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
大家好 我是赛琳娜
Hey, guys, it's Selena.
认识我的朋友都知道我喜欢烹饪
People who know me know that I love to cook
但我完全不知道该做什么或怎么做
except I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
老实说 我不是很自信
Honestly, I'm not confident enough.
所以过去几个月
So while I've been stuck at home
我在家隔离的时候 我就想
these past few months, I thought,
这真是个我练习厨艺的
"What better time to improve
大好机会啊
my skills in the kitchen?"
然后我就请了几个顶尖大厨
So I've asked some of the best chefs
来教我
to school me.
天呐 这真的有点难
Oh, man. This is a lot.
他们在家教我 我也在家学习
They're at home, I'm at home,
然后我们的目标是一起做一顿饭
and we're gonna see if we can make a meal together...
好了 我数 一 二
Check, check, one, two.
线上合作的那种
Apart.
我没有剧本
I don't have the script.
好尴尬
Oh, it's so awkward.
赛琳娜和安东尼娅 第一镜
Selena and Antonia, take one.
好 我们试试吧
So let's try this.
我都有点紧张了
Oh, I'm getting nervous.
努力 努力 我在努力
* Oh, tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我已经迫不及待
* With my feelings on fire
安东尼娅
Hey, Antonia? Ah!
可算看见你了
I finally see you.
赛琳娜
Hi, Selena.
你怎么样啊
How are you?
我很好啊
I'm so good.
你呢
How are you?
这还是我的荧幕首秀
This is my first television show
就这样拍但我周围一个人也没有
being filmed via nobody near me.
今天 我要和大厨安东尼娅·洛法索一起烹饪
Today, I will be cooking with Chef Antonia Lofaso.
她是洛杉矶三家美味餐厅的
She is the executive chef and partner
行政总厨和合伙人
of three fantastic restaurants here in LA
同时还是一本料理书的作者
and a cookbook author.
这其实很奇怪
This is a very weird thing to do,
但我还是很开心
but I'm very, very happy
很感激你能来到我的节目
and grateful that you decided to do it.
天呐 我当然要来了
Oh, my goodness. Absolutely.
我是说 不然我还能说什么呢 难道要在我的厨房♥
I mean, what are we gonna say, no to Selena Gomez
拒绝赛琳娜·戈麦斯吗
in my kitchen?
话虽如此 但我还是让我最好的朋友一起来
That being said, I actually have my best friend,
这期间我一直跟她在一起隔离
who I have been quarantined with during this,
是我从高中开始就认识的
who I've been friends with
好朋友
since junior high.
这不 她来了
This is her, right here. Hi!
你好啊
How's it goin'?
我也是在这边跟我的朋友
I've actually quarantined here
丽兹和拉奎尔一起隔离
with my friends Liz and Raquelle.
你好啊
Hey, girl.
都是跟自己的好朋友一起
Aww, it's, like, best friend and best friend.
没错
Whoo! Yas!
朋友万岁
Friends! Whoo!
好了 你今天要教我做些什么呢
All right, what are you gonna teach me to cook?
我想做一道海鲜玉米圆饼 这肯定很有意思
So I thought making a seafood tostada would be a lot of fun.
是来自达玛餐厅的食谱
It's a recipe from Dama,
这是我在洛杉矶开得第三家餐厅
which is my third restaurant in Los Angeles.
是拉丁人的口味 但不用紧张
It's Latin-inspired. But don't get nervous.
我们会处理完整的生章鱼
We're gonna deal with whole, raw octopus.
我觉得我得让我朋友来抓它了
I think I'll have one of my friends grab that.
我很激动 想马上跟你分享如何烹饪这道菜
I'm excited to show you how to cook this.
我们先准备一个锅 放到炉子上烧开水
So we've got a pot for boiling water on the stove.
- 我这里有几个锅 - 很好
I have a few pots in here. That's perfect!
接下来去把锅里装满水
So go ahead and fill that pot with water.
我的烹饪方式非常的直截了当
My style of cooking is very, very straightforward.
所有东西都做好 完美的原材料
Everything done well, incredible ingredients,
能让人们产生共鸣的东西
something that resonates with people.
能让你感觉开心的东西
Something that just makes you feel good.
现在在你刚才的其他锅里
Now in the other pot that you just had,
倒入大约八杯的橄榄油
you're gonna pour roughly 8 cups of olive oil.
这怕是要花上不少时间
This might take me a minute.
我想你得对我有点耐心了
You're gonna just have to be patient with me, I guess.
慢慢来 不著急
Take your time. Don't worry.
我的已经倒好放在炉子上了
Mine's already on the stove.
好吧 你这么快就把我打败了
Oh, well, didn't you just beat me to it?
作为一个厨师 我们总是要把料理的食材
As a chef, we always have our mise en place
提前准备好
ready to go.
你刚才说的什么
What's the word again?
其实就是三个词
So it's actually three words.
就是餐前准备
It's "mise en place."
来自法语餐前准备
面和牙线
"Meese and floss."
大概翻译就是
Roughly translates to
所有东西各就各位
"everything in its place."
很喜欢那句话
Love that.
你把锅放到炉子上
You're gonna get that on the stove,
然后在锅里
and you're going to put
放一个
the temperature thermometer
温度计
in the pot.
我们想让油温
And we want the oil to read
不高于120度
no more than 120 degrees.
- 这个吗 - 嗯 可以
This is it? Oh, yeah.
好了 把温度计扔进去
Okay, so throw that in there.
你可以把东西留在那里加热就好
You can leave it in there as long as it sits.
如果不行我们可以随时放进去测一下
If not, we can put it in and out.
或者我们可以
Or we can just bring it
过段时间再测
in there later.
好吧 我觉得我可能要那么做了
Okay, I'm gonna maybe do that.
好 接下来拿一瓣大蒜
Okay, so grab a clove of garlic
还有几根香菜
and, like, a-a couple of sprigs of cilantro.
然后我向你展示一下
And I can show you...
她走了 她不见了
Wow, she--she left-she--she's gone.
我在这 在这 还在这呢
I'm right here. I'm right here, I'm right here.
她去拿东西去了
She's got her groceries.
好了 大蒜 拿个小刀
Okay, garlic. Take a small knife.
好 然后你把刀侧面
Okay. And then you're gonna
放在大蒜上面
put the knife on top of the garlic,
然后手心用力拍一下
and then hit it with the base of your hand.
用点力
Harder.
猛地拍一下
Actually hit it.
就像是 用力打一下你的刀侧面
You're, like, punching the top of your knife.
没错
Yes.
没错没错 很完美
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Perfect.
好了 然后把拍好的大蒜放入油中 然后是香菜
Okay, so throw that inside the oil, and then the cilantro,
来给橄榄油做一些
to season a little bit
调味
of that oil. Oh.
接下来就是玉米饼里的
So it's three different kinds
三种海鲜了
of seafood in the tostada.
我们要用橄榄油过一下
We're basically olive oil poaching
鱿鱼和虾仁
the calamari and the shrimp,
然后我们需要快速
and then we're going to just do a quick
翻炒一下章鱼
braise to the octopus.
你现在面前摆满了原料
You look like a real cook now
看起来更像是一个大厨了
with all your ingredients laid out like that.
当然了 谢谢你
I know! Thank you.
你准备好处理章鱼了吗 该处理章鱼了 朋友
You ready for octopus time? It's octopus time, lady.
先做个深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
想象一下它的样子 呼吸一下
Think about it. Breathe it in.
味道在你的嘴里翻滚 就像是
Swirl it around your mouth for, like--
别说了 感觉更糟了
No! That made it worse.
- 拉奎尔 - 出什么事了
Raquelle! What is happening?
这是我朋友拉奎尔
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表