剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
You make it sound so sweet
那好 今天的课程就结束了 干得好
Okay, we're done for today. Great job.
像我一样把洋葱叠起来
So if you could just stack 'em like I did.
- 好的 - 拿起你的刀子
- Okay. - Take your knife,
弯起手指
curl your fingers,
刀以一个支点上下摇动
and I want you to rock the knife.
想象一下摇椅的晃动
Imagine just this picture of a rocking chair.
前后 前后 这就对了
Just rock it back and forth. There you go.
当心手指
Watch your fingers, please.
把食材放进碗里 - 好的
So now put them into a bowl. - Okay.
然后处理番茄
And then let's jump over to tomatoes.
把番茄切成
Let's just take the tomato
大块
and then cut it into large cubes.
切完之后
Put that right into the bowl that you put your onions into
放进盛洋葱的碗里 - 好的
when you're done. - Okay.
拿出塞拉诺辣椒
Take the serrano chiles.
径向切开 一分两半
Cut it, lengthwise, right in half.
去掉籽 刀放平
Take out the seeds, lay your knife flat,
从中间片开 好吗
and just glide through it, okay?
好的
Okay.
当心手指 把手指
Watch your finger-- now shift your fingers
换到另一边
over the other way. Now glide it through.
这就对了
There you go.
她做的很棒
Okay, she's doing amazing.
没人觉得你幽默
Okay, see, nobody thinks you're funny.
现在我们把它剁碎
And now we're literally just gonna rock 'em out, okay?
把塞拉诺辣椒和
So let's get the serrano chile
洋葱还有番茄放在一起
in with the onion and the tomato.
好
Okay.
接下来处理鳄梨
So next we're going to take the avocado.
把果子转一圈
Just turn the avocado
用刀切开
so the knife could go all around, okay?
把果核取出来扔掉
Take the belly out and then throw that in the garbage.
我觉得
And then I think...
卡得很紧
It's really on there.
再拿一个如法炮制
Let's take one more avocado and do the exact same thing.
天呐
God.
- 果核去不下来 - 再给我一把刀
- The pit won't come off? - Give me another knife.
好了
Got it.
把两个挖到番茄和洋葱的碗里
Scoop two into the one with the tomatoes and onions,
再把另外两半放到空碗里
and then we're gonna scoop two into an empty bowl.
休休
Hey, Snoop!
那是摄像机
It's a camera.
他想要鳄梨吗
Does he want guacamole?
它什么都想要
I think he wants everything.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
- Sorry about that. - You're good.
- 我们是爱狗人士 - 我也是
- We're big dog lovers. - So am I.
接下来
Next, what we're gonna do,
针对空碗里那个鳄梨
with the one that was in the empty bowl,
用勺子背
we're gonna just take the back of our spoon
压成泥
and we're gonna mash it into a paste.
和红洋葱 番茄在一起的鳄梨
And then the red onion, tomato, and the other half
保持颗粒感
of the avocado is gonna be really chunky, okay?
我明白你想做什么了
Oh, okay, I see what you're doing here.
增加质感
Yeah, just for a little texture.
把两个放到一块 - 好的
Combine the two, okay? - Okay.
拿一个青柠
Take a lime.
按♥摩♥一下
Yeah, we're gonna massage it so that it--
以便挤出更多汁
we get more juice, okay?
如果你愿意可以做个指压按♥摩♥
We can do, like, a shiatsu if you want.
这样子
Like, you're like this.
也可以来个瑞典按♥摩♥
Or you can just do, like, a Swedish.
我要给我的青柠
And I'm gonna do a cranial massage
做一个颅脑按♥摩♥ - 天呐
on mine as well. Oh, my gosh
让把它们切成两半
Let's cut them in half.
好吧。先挤一个青柠的汁进去
Okay. Squeeze one lime in first.
然后加半茶匙的盐
And then we're gonna add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt.
混合一下
So let's mix that up,
尝一尝 看看味道如何
and then let's just taste that and see where we're at.
我认为现在
I think right now,
我们只考虑到了酸度和咸度
we're just looking at acid and salt.
挺好吃的
It's pretty great.
我要再加点青柠汁
I'm gonna use a little more lime.
所以还要再加入柚子
So let's add the yuzu
不用再加青柠汁了
instead of another lime.
好吧
Okay.
我就滴几滴就够
I'm just gonna drizzle it.
多少 一点点吗
How much? Just a little?
多一点
Little bit more.
再来点就够了
One more dab and then we're good.
很好
Perfect.
这能添加什么味道呢
Now what is that gonna add to it?
这是一种很棒的日本柑橘属植物
It's an amazing Japanese citrus.
它只是增加了花香的味道
It just adds floral qualities,
这就是这种柚子的独特之处
and that's what's so unique about the yuzu.
把香菜切碎
Okay. Take cilantro
1/4把的量就够
a 1/4 of a bunch,
我要你把刀晃动起来切 好吗
and I want you to rock the knife, okay?
你把香菜叶卷起来了 太棒了
Oh, wow, you rolled the herbs. That's awesome.
你越来越会了
You're getting better.
- 混合一下 - 好的
Let's mix that up. Yep.
把一半放在一个碗里
I want you to plate one in a separate bowl,
然后另一半
and then the other half,
的用处我一会儿
we're gonna do something that I'll share with you
会告诉你们 好吗
in a second, okay?
- 好 - 干杯
All right. Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. Salud.
好吃的 挺好的
It's so good. It's great.
- 这个真的绝了 - 对吧
This is the best. Right?
你们也知道这道菜有多容易了
But did you see how easy it was?
这是我吃过的最好吃的
This is actually the best I've ever had.
- 是的 - 你都让我脸红了
Yes, yes. You're making me blush.
我不知道是不是摄像机的原因
I don't know if that's the cameras,
- 但你让我脸红了 - 不 真的很好吃
but you're making me blush. No, it's really good.
挺好的
It's good. It's good.
厨师 这就是我们要做的
So, Chef, this is what we're gonna do.
你们对三味组合有一些了解了 对吧
You understand a little bit about the trinity, right?
- 是的 - 我告诉你一种三味组合
Yes. I'm gonna give you a trinity,
然后你要找到这些材料
and then you're gonna find those ingredients
把它放在鳄梨酱上面
and put this on top of the guacamole.
好
Okay.
甜 咸 酸
I'm gonna say sweet, salty, sour.
我有菠萝 这是甜的对吧
I do have pineapple. That's sweet, right?
那咸的是
Yeah, the salt of
有些东西是咸的
Remember certain things are salty.
我手里有一个
I have one in my hand.
奶酪
Queso. Cheese.
墨西哥鲜乳酪
Si Fresco.
是的
Yes.
现在我有点明白了
Now I'm kind of getting it.
好的 我们有甜的
Okay, so we have
咸的 还有
sweet, salty, and...
我不知道 酸的
I don't know. Sour?
不
No.
如果你没有酸味的食材
If you don't have a sour,
像黄瓜这样的东西会变得很神奇
things like cucumber would be magical
因为你还可以用它来丰富口感
because you can also use that as a chip.
- 是吗 - 好的 太棒了
Yeah. Okay, awesome.
我喜欢用菠萝和莎莎酱
I love pineapple and salsa,
做鱼之类的 - 是的
like, for fish and stuff. Oh. Yep.
把黄瓜切成出很长的斜面
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表