剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, great. Let's take two carrots.
- 把它们切成两半 - 好
Cut them in half. Okay.
把胡萝卜切成丁
And we're gonna just rock that knife.
把这些胡萝卜放在刚才的那个碗里
Then you can add those carrots in the same bowl
- 跟玉米放在一起 明白吗 - 好的
as the corn, okay? Okay.
接下来拿出芹菜
Next we're gonna take the celery.
现在可不能不规则地切
Now what you're gonna do instead of rocking the knife
笔直地切 手起刀落
you're just gonna go down a straight cut.
奶奶看到了吗 看她做得多好
Nana, do you see that? You see how good she's doing?
- 看到了 她做得很好 - 可别搞砸了
Yeah, she's doing great. Don't jinx it, guys.
做得好 把它跟玉米放在一起
Awesome. Put that in with the corn.
接下来 把大蒜切成八瓣
Next, let's do the garlic eight cloves
用刀面压碎它
and just smash it with the back of your knife like so.
在大蒜上面加入大概10粒粗盐
Right on top of the garlic, add ten grains of salt.
现在把刀拿平
Then I want you to take your knife flat,
放置在蒜蓉上细细碾压
like, right over the garlic, and we're gonna mash it.
要接近碾压成糊状
We're almost gonna make, like, a paste.
这些盐的功效就是
So what the salt does
破坏大蒜中的植物纤维
is it breaks up the fibers of the garlic
这样碾压的效果更好
for it to be finer.
棒
Oh, cool.
接下来就是生姜
Next we're gonna move on to the ginger.
用手扶住它 就像刚才扶住
Hold it like you're holding, like...
玉米
Corn.
是的 就像扶住玉米一样 谢了
Like the corn. Thank you.
接下来把生姜的外皮
You're gonna just basically scrape the skin
刮下来
of the ginger.
算了 我自♥由♥发挥一下
Forget this. Let me be creative.
抱歉 因为这样对我来说更简单
Sorry, that was just a much easier way for me.
- 没关系 - 这样可以吗
That's okay. Okay, so this is enough?
- 完美 接下来用刀把它
Yeah, perfect, and we're gonna just chop it
切成碎 越精碎越好 - 好的
as fine as you can, okay? Okay.
难以想象原来每一道菜背后都有如此多的工序 对吧
Isn't it amazing how much work goes into cooking?
是啊 这段时间深有感触
Yeah, that's also what I've been learning.
吃著祖母做的饭长大
Growing up with grandmothers that cook,
我总是很感激她们的付出
I've always appreciated what they do
实在是无私之举 你明白吧
because it's a selfless act, you know?
我们家有7个孩子
There's seven kids in my family.
所以
Oh, wow. So, you know,
我父母有一群小帮手
my parents had, like, a brigade of chefs.
我们都是一起动手做饭的
So we would all do this together.
那也太温馨了
Oh, that's so nice.
接下来拿出虾
Next, we're gonna take the shrimp,
去皮
and we're gonna peel it.
- 脱皮能搞得定吗 - 没问题
So you're good with peeling? Yes, sir.
那就好
Good.
去皮之后
So after they're peeled,
我通常直接把它们切成大块
I basically just cut them into large chunks, okay?
- 好的 - 切好后放入碗中
Okay. Put that in a bowl.
接下来拿出培根
And then let's just take our bacon
拿多少片呢
And how many pieces?
爷爷 三片还是两片呢
Papa, three slices or two slices?
- 三片 - 好的 那就三片
Three. Okay, there you go.
接下来把培根切好
And then I want you to just cut it
大小要比虾块要小一些 可以吗
a little bit smaller than the shrimp, okay?
没问题
Okay.
我觉得我们就快成功了
And I think we're almost there.
接下来拿出一个空碗
Let's get an empty bowl.
我要教你如何做到单手敲鸡蛋
I wanna teach you how to crack an egg
好的
with one hand. Okay.
提问 平时做运动吗
So question: Do you play sports?
不做
Uh, no.
扔过垒球或者棒球吗
Do you ever throw a softball or a baseball?
没有
No.
好的 接下来拿出一枚鸡蛋
Okay, what I want you to get is an egg.
把较大的一端放顶部
Have the wider part up top.
大拇指放在底部 把食指和中指放在顶部
So your thumb is on the bottom, and then your two fingers
然后靠近碗的边缘
are on the top, and then you're gonna go to the side,
打破蛋壳 用拇指施力使得蛋液流出
crack, and then release with your thumb.
就这样让我坐在这真的好吗
I don't know if I should be sitting here.
- 至少没有蛋壳掉进去呢 - 咱们再来一次
I didn't get any shells. Let's do it one more time.
看起来还不错 再来一次 大拇指放在底部
That looks good. Again, thumb is on the bottom.
把鸡蛋放置在碗的边缘
We're gonna go against the side of the bowl.
把蛋壳敲碎 只敲一下
Crack it one crack.
把拇指放在裂痕处 自然地掀开蛋壳
Get your thumb in that crack and, like, flip the lid off.
掀开蛋壳 这就对了
Flip the lid. There you go.
她做得太好了 很好
Oh, she did good. There you go.
耶
Yay.
击掌
High five.
好的 炒锅旁边
Okay, do you have space
- 还有空地吗 - 有的
near your wok? Sure.
接下来把刚才准备好的食材玻璃碗都拿过来
So I want you to bring over your mise en place.
放在炒锅旁边
Put that next to your wok, please.
准备好了就知会我一声
And you tell me when you're ready,
一旦开始了可就没法终止了哦
'cause there's no turning back.
稍等一会 好的 我准备好了
One more second. All righty, I'm ready.
开大火热锅
Turn your wok on high heat now.
锅中倒入葡萄籽油
Add your grapeseed oil into the wok
- 大概一汤匙的量 - 好的
about a tablespoon. Okay.
然后倒入一个鸡蛋
And then you're gonna put one egg in there.
再多加点油
Add a little bit more oil.
现在翻炒鸡蛋
Now scramble the egg.
秘诀就在于先加鸡蛋
The whole key here is adding the egg first.
这就等于在锅面上加了一层外衣
It actually creates a coat on your pan,
但愿这样就不会有其他东西黏锅了
so hopefully nothing else sticks.
- 懂了吗 - 明白
Okay? Okay.
把生姜 大蒜 洋葱倒进去
Add your ginger, garlic, onion.
用长柄杓的背面
Now use the back of the ladle
挤压食材
and press it against the ingredients.
- 现在拿出两个红辣椒 - 好的
Now take two arbol chiles. Okay.
用手撕碎放入锅里
Break 'em up with your hand into the mixture.
- 好的 - 加入培根
Okay. Add the bacon.
什么 加入什么
What? Add the what?
培根
Bacon, bacon.
翻炒开来
Mix it up.
现在倒入虾块
Go ahead and add the shrimp in.
等会你估计得休息会
You're gonna need a nap after.
那必须的
Yeah, seriously.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
现在加入四分之一茶勺的盐
Next, add 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt
撒在虾肉上 像下雪一样
over the shrimp like it's snowing.
拿出米饭 放在虾肉上
Take your rice and put it over the shrimp.
好的
Okay.
用长柄杓的背面
Use the back of the ladle,
来压米饭 把饭团打碎
and you're pressing down the rice to break it up.
拿出耗油
Take your oyster sauce,
加入差不多两大汤勺的量
equivalent to about 2 tablespoons, okay?
接下来拿出准备好的蔬菜 倒在饭上
Next take your vegetables and put that on top.
然后翻炒开来 让食材混合
And then now we're gonna mix it together.
用勺背压一压
Use the back and press it down
尽量把它压平来
so that it's as flat as possible on all sides.
好的 大概要做成了
Okay, I think we're good. Ooh!
现在把火关了
I want you to cut the heat
加入一茶匙的芝麻油
and add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
或者直接浇淋在炒饭上
or just drizzle it over.
- 没问题 - 这非常重要
Got it. So this is really important.
不论什么时候加芝麻油
Whenever adding sesame oil,
都一定要关火
always shut the heat off, okay?
好的 为什么呢
Okay. How come?
因为如果你提前开了火
Because if you cook it earlier,
整个口感都会如同嚼蜡
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表