剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
你可以目测判断
You can even eye it.
可以目测判断吗
Can you eye it at this time, do you think?
我试一下
Okay, I'll try.
不太准确
This isn't exact, so...
现在把饼干从冰箱里
Okay, and now let's get the biscuits
拿出来
out of the freezer.
现在用蛋糕刷把奶油
Take your brush and brush the tops
涂到上面
with the heavy cream.
那是酪乳
Wait, that's buttermilk.
你放的是酪乳吗
Uh, you got buttermilk?
对 她放的是酪乳
Yeah, she got buttermilk.
- 谢谢 - 跟你说了
Thank you. I told you.
我很庆幸你那边有人帮忙
I'm glad you have some assistants there.
所以不是酪乳
So it's not buttermilk, it's heavy
- 而是重奶油 - 对
Heavy cream, yeah.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
现在把奶油涂到上面
Okay, so now brush the tops with the cream.
多涂点
It's a cream wash.
会让它看起来更有光泽
It's gonna give it that nice little shiny finish
因为奶油里有很多脂肪
because of all the fat in the cream.
这个有意思 跟画画一样
This is fun. It's like painting.
嗯 我觉得饼干是
Yeah, I think biscuits could be
令人特别有成就感的菜肴之一
one of the more gratifying dishes to make.
- 怎么样啊 - 完美
How's that? That's perfect.
好 现在放烤箱吧
Okay, let's go into the oven.
你在闻你的鸡肉吗
You smelling your chicken?
对啊
Oh, yeah.
不可思议 塔尼亚
Unreal, Tanya.
我都找不到合适语言来描述
I don't even know what to say.
好了 给我
That's it. Give it to me.
可以了 给我
That's enough. Give it to me.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你够不到我这么高
You can't reach as tall as I
- 帕帕玩的很开心 - 但是他矮
Papa is having a lot of fun. He's short.
很好
Awesome.
- 现在 塔尼亚 - 怎么了
Okay, so Tanya... Yes?
每一集里 我们都有机会
Every episode, we get the chance
捐赠1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美金
to do a $10,000 donation
到任何一个慈善机构
to any charity of your choosing.
太棒了 感谢你的慷慨
That is so amazing. Thank you for your generosity.
请告诉我们你想捐赠的慈善机构
Please tell us a little bit about the charity you support.
让儿童不再饥饿组织致力于为儿童提供食物
No Kid Hungry works on campaigns to feed children.
他们在小学里面为孩子准备餐食
They do school breakfasts in grade schools.
听起来很棒
That's awesome.
当他们拿到一个苹果
To see how happy they are
一品脱牛奶真的很快乐
to get an apple, a pint of milk,
真的无与伦比
it's so amazing.
没有理由让一个孩子挨饿
There should be no reason why a child goes hungry.
- 这会改变一切 - 同意
It affects everything. I agree.
感谢你的捐赠 每一块钱都有它的价值
Thank you for your donation. Every bit helps.
确实
It really does.
很荣幸能成为其中的一份子
I'm honored to be a part of it,
幸运的是 现在每一个人
and hopefully now, everybody else will get
都有机会参与进来
an opportunity to check it out.
好 现在我们来查看一下
All right, let's check
鸡肉内部的温度
the internal temperature of the chicken.
我能听到鸡肉??声
I can hear mine sizzling.
我也可以
I hear mine too.
我的鸡肉已经做好了 现在看看你的
My chicken is ready. Let's see what yours is.
应该是多少度
What's the temperature supposed to be?
应该是165度
That one's supposed to be 165.
- 那我成功啦 - 超棒
I think I did it. Perfect.
现在看看饼干
Let's check our biscuits.
对 还有饼干
Oh, yeah.
嗯 哦
Mmmmmm. Ooh!
闻起来好香
Smells so good.
好 所以我现在放到这边
Okay, so I'm gonna put them over here, right?
好
Yep.
- 可以直接上手吗 - 可以
Can I just use my hands? Yeah.
没问题
Absolutely. Absolutely.
这就可以了
There you go.
- 我们可以尝尝吗 - 当然
Can we eat now? You can eat now.
好
Okay.
慢慢享用
Enjoy.
我想知道你们觉得怎么样
I can't wait to hear what you guys think.
- 我告诉你 - 我们做的怎么样
Well, I'll tell you. How did we do?
好好吃
This is so good.
谢谢
Thank you. Mmm.
你喜欢饼干吗
You like the biscuits?
哦 太好吃了
Oh, they're great.
你在吃的时候 应该
You should be getting a little cheddar
每一口都吃一点切达干酪
and scallion and bacon in every bite
葱和培根
when you do it like that.
每一口都有
Every bite has got...
对 口感都不一样
Yeah, it's something different.
融化的黄油
Melted butter.
这是我们吃过最好吃的菜之一了
This is one of the best dishes that we've had.
真的是最好吃的之一
It's one of the best.
谢谢
Thank you. Wow.
让我想到了家的味道
Kinda reminds me of home,
奶奶做饼干和肉汁
and, you know, Nana does biscuits and gravy,
我们会在上面放一些培根
we'll do, like, bacon bits on that.
就是家的味道
Like, this is like home.
我太高兴了
Oh, I'm so glad.
谢谢
Thanks.
为了感谢塔尼亚的帮忙
To thank Tanya for her help today,
我们给让儿童不再饥饿组织
we're donating $10,000 to No Kid Hungry
捐赠1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元支持他们终结美国儿童
to help support their mission to end childhood hunger
饥饿的使命
in the United States.
访问nokidhungry.org获取更多信息
Please go to nokidhungry.org for more info.
再一次 感谢你们的慷慨捐赠
Again, thank you for your generosity.
希望能再次相见 当然
I hope to see you again. Of course.
保重 再见
Take care. Bye.
我们祖孙情没了
We're done.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表