剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
it becomes very, like, plastic, so you really wanna capture
所以一定把芝麻油原本的清香保留住
encapsulate that nuttiness of the sesame.
现在装盘 然后就可以吃了
Now we're gonna plate this, and then we can eat it, okay?
- 好的 - 是不是很简单
Okay. Wasn't that easy?
有点吓人 但是确实挺简单的
Well, it was scary, but it was easy.
是的 但是下次呢 我觉得你就可以
Yeah, but I think next time, you're just gonna
更迅速地完成
fly through it, you know?
好的 我有个问题
Okay, I have a question.
我可以添加一些东西让它看上去更好看吗
Could I add, like, something to make it pretty?
- 可以啊 你想放点什么 - 说不上来
Yeah. What are you thinking? I don't know.
- 比如撒点芝麻什么的 - 非常好 就这么做
Like, maybe some sesame seeds. Love it. Do it.
- 完美 好的 - 很好 现在可以开吃了
Perfect. Okay. All right, let's eat this.
- 稍等一下哦 - 你做得很好
Almost. Sorry. You're good.
炒饭看上去很不错
That looks so beautiful.
来吧 各位 咱们来尝尝 干杯
Come on, guys, let's try it. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
- 太棒了 - 天呐 - 太好吃了
Oh, yeah. It's incredible. Oh, my God. So good.
我觉得辣椒的量放得刚刚好
I think we put the right amount of chile too.
仿佛这些饭粒在口中跳舞
It's, like, dancing in your mouth.
太好吃了
It's so delicious.
就好像把我所有喜欢的东西都混在了一起
It's, like, my favorite things in one.
总觉得这是一道很治愈的食物 对吧
It's, like, comfort food for some strange reason, right?
是的
Yes.
史努比 这就是个电脑屏幕而已
Snoop, it's just a computer screen!
只是个屏幕哦 看到了吧
It's literally just a screen. You see?
奶奶和爷爷觉得如何
Nana and Papa, do you approve?
很美味 很好吃
It's good. It's great.
你们觉得还需要加入点什么佐料吗
Do you think it needs anything?
- 不 这样就很好了 - 什么都不用加
Mmmm, no, it's great. No, nothing at all.
这可是爷爷给予我最高的称赞了
That's a big deal, getting that from Papa.
好的 一到五分 你们觉得可以给几分
All right, one to five, how good is this?
- 五分 - 五分
Five. Five.
我能开心一整天
That just made my day.
真的是太感谢你了
Well, I wanna say thank you so much
能够教我们做出这道美味的佳肴
for teaching us how to make
它现在正式成为了我的最爱之一
what is now one of my favorite dishes.
断线之前 我希望你能够再向大家介绍一下
Before we go, I would love for you to tell people
你选择的慈善组织
a little bit about the charity you chose.
圣地亚哥消灭饥饿组织
Feeding San Diego.
它是美国消灭饥饿组织的分机构
It's a subsidiary of Feeding America.
是针对圣地亚哥县的慈善机构
In specifically San Diego County,
每8个成年人中
one out of eight adults
以及每6个儿童中就有一人无法温饱
and one out of six children suffer from hunger.
每1美元的资助就能为4个人提供一顿温饱
And for every dollar, they feed four people.
这真的是太有意义了
That's really, really beautiful.
我们深感荣幸能够为你们的慈善事业
I know that we are very honored to donate $10,000
- 募捐一万美元 - 非常感谢
to your charity. Thank you so much.
如果这么想的话 一万美元就是四万顿饭
If you think about it, $10,000, that's 40,000 meals.
四万条生命
40,000 lives. Wow.
- 非常感谢你 - 那真是太好了
So thank you so much. That's so great.
- 谢谢你 - 我很高兴能够帮助这么多人
Thank you. Oh, that makes me so happy.
我真的太感谢你了
I just wanna say thank you so much
感谢你能够带我们走进你的厨房♥
for letting us in your kitchen
教我们制♥作♥出如此美味的
and teaching us how to make something
用心料理
that was unbelievable,
我觉得这道菜在我们家将会成为一道经典菜肴
and I think it's gonna be a classic in my house.
这也正是今天的目的
That was the whole goal today
种下爱的种子 将快乐分享给身边的人
to plant that seed and share it with the people around you,
分享给你爱的人 家人朋友们
your loved ones, and friends and family,
感谢你能够带我们走进你家
so thank you for allowing us into your home.
非常感谢你们 再见
Thank you so much, you guys. Bye.
保重 再见爷爷 再见奶奶
Take care. Bye Papa, bye Nana.
再见
Bye. Byebye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是怎么弄到那些虾的
How'd you get all the shrimp?
史努比
Snoop!
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表