剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
轻轻把煮熟的团子舀出来
so let's gently scoop out those floating gnocchi.
- 放进平底锅吗 - 对 放进平底锅
And then put it in the pan? Drop them in the pan.
光听声音我就知道你干得很棒
And I hear from the sizzle that you're doing a great job.
谢谢 真的好有食欲
Thank you. That's really pretty.
用铲子轻轻翻动
With a spatula, just gently scrape under them.
以免它们粘锅
Make sure that they're not sticking.
把它们全都翻个面
Kind of, like, just turning every single one over
好让另一边也炸成焦黄色
to kind of make it nice and browned on the other side.
好了 我觉得可以出锅了
Okay, I think I should take mine out.
- 很好 - 哎呀
Awesome. Good grief.
- 有些炸糊了 - 知道吗
Ugh, some of these are burnt. You know what?
说实话 炸得焦一点脆一点
Honestly, a little crispy and a little burnt
实际上更好吃
is actually gonna be delicious.
- 不用担心 - 不知道
You don't have to worry. I don't know.
好像这一块就焦了
Like, that one seems burnt.
我就说嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
你听到她刚才的感叹了吗
Did you just hear what she just said?
- 她可是给你个大大的赞哦 - 好吃
She gave you such a big "mmm." Yum!
你别吃光了好吗
Can you not eat all of it though?
我去那边了
Mmm, mmm! I'm gonna be over here.
下一步我们要完成我们的大餐
The next step is we're gonna finish our dish.
我们要用到帕尔马芝士
We're gonna need the parmesan cheese.
你准备好胡椒粉了吗
You have your brown pepper at the ready?
- 好了 - 柠檬呢
Yes, I You have your lemon?
- 也好了 - 鼠尾草呢
Yep. The sage?
我最喜欢鼠尾草了
I love sage.
把这些最大的叶子
Biggest ones I stacked up
一张一张叠在一起
into a nice, kind of, like, handsome, little pile.
然后把它们切成两半
And I'm just gonna cut 'em in half
因为它们有点太大了
just 'cause they're a little bit big.
我们要把芝士磨碎 方便使用
We need to grate the cheese and have it at the ready.
你用的哪种切丝器
What kind of grater do you have?
我有这个 还有这种的
I have this one, and I have this one.
你有个盒型刨丝机
All right, so you have a box grater,
还有个像微型飞机的
and you have what looks like a micro plane?
- 对 - 好吧
Mm-hmm. All right.
把盒型刨丝机放在案板上
Put the box grater right on your board,
用它来磨点芝士
and we're gonna grate some parmesan cheese.
它会被磨成一条条的 很美味
It's gonna be chunky and delicious.
- 我喜欢这个感觉 - 是吗
I love the way this feels. You do, right?
我喜欢听这个声音
I like the way it sounds.
怎么样
How's that?
非常好
That is perfect.
现在拿另一个磨碎机
So now let's use the other grater,
你用那个来磨柠檬
and that you're gonna use to zest the lemon.
然后用刀把柠檬
And then you could take a knife
切成两半
and just cut the lemon in half.
把柠檬碎放进一个小碗
Throw the lemon zest right in a little bowl
用手捏柠檬汁
and you can use a little strainer to squeeze
并用个滤网过滤柠檬籽
the lemon juice to catch any of the seeds.
用个滤网过滤
You know, strain it-a little strainer
可能你那个柠檬没有籽
so you don't get any seeds maybe?
里面有籽吗
Do you have something like that?
我这里面没籽
I don't have seeds in these.
柠檬里面没籽吗
In the lemon?
好吧
Is that a--okay.
你肯定知道里面有没有籽
You certainly know if you have seeds or not.
你那是酸橙吗
Is that a lime?
就是个很软的无籽柠檬
It's just really soft. A soft, seedless lemon.
我从没见过你那种水果 不过
You have a fruit that I've never seen before, but...
好了
Okay.
我们要融化
We're gonna melt-
- 拜托 不用担心 - 我完全相信你
Don't worry please. I trust you 100%.
下一步我们要做的是
So the next thing we're gonna do
做棕色黄油酱
is we're gonna make brown butter sauce.
好吧 要多少黄油
All right, how much butter?
我们是做黄油酱
This is a butter sauce,
所以黄油肯定不能少
so we're not being shy here.
放半块黄油
This is a 1/2 a stick of butter.
到平底锅里
Right in the pan.
用中火使其融化
And then you're gonna melt that over a medium heat.
我的黄油有点激动
My butter is kind of being a little bit aggressive,
它四处飞溅
and it's splattering a little bit.
就像是过国♥庆♥节
It's like Fourth of July in my pan.
我的黄油也应该那样吗
Is mine supposed to look like Fourth of July?
- 不用 - 好吧
No. Okay.
看到它颜色变棕了吗
See how it's starting to brown
漂亮的金黄色到棕色
a beautiful, nutty golden brown?
是的
Yeah.
现在加入鼠尾草叶
So now throw your sage leaves right in there.
太好了 很棒
That's gorgeous. That's so perfect.
从火上取下来 加入柠檬汁
Take it off the fire, lemon in.
非常好
Perfect.
把刚才的团子倒进去
Wow, dump your gnocchi right in there.
全倒进去
Gnocchi goes in.
倒倒倒 然后
Toss, toss, toss and coat our gnocchi
把这个美味的带著柠檬味的黄油酱搅拌上去
with this delicious, buttery, lemony sauce, right?
这时可以关火了
We can turn our oven off at this point
把肉丸取出来
and pull the meatballs out. Oh, yeah.
取一些肉丸
Take a bunch of these meatballs
然后摆在大平盘上面
and just kind of plate them right on the platter.
四散铺开
Just kind of scatter them around,
然后把混入酱的团子
and then let's take the gnocchi and the sauce,
倒在肉丸上面
and let's dump them right over the top.
撒点芝士
Cheese it up.
加点芝士
Aw. Get cheesy.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
然后在上面撒上黑胡椒粉
And then the black pepper right over the top of that.
就是这样
Just like that.
大功告成
Wowzerini.
开吃开吃
I think we mangia, mangia, mangia,
懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
开动吧
Let's do it.
- 拉奎尔 - 嗯
Raquelle! Yes?
可以试吃了
I think it's time to try. Whoo!
赛琳娜
Selena, wow.
- 太秀色可餐了 - 谢谢亲爱的
It's gorgeous. Thanks, babe.
- 我被震撼了 - 你做得很棒
I am very impressed. You did a great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们拿盘子来吧
Shall we plate some?
顺便说一下 有些人你没看到
Somebody, by the way, you can't see them
可被我抓住了
but I have caught you on camera...
- 不是吧 - 偷吃意大利团子
No! Snacking on the gnocchi.
她把手伸到盘子里了
She's got her fingers in the cookie jar.
我只是尝了一点点
I just took a little side bite.
- 当场抓获 - 被你发现了
Red-handed. You caught me.
- 必须的 - 拉奎尔就是这样
I 100% caught you. That's my Raquelle.
这是我这辈子吃过最美味的肉丸了
This is the best meatball I've ever had in my whole life.
- 真的吗 - 天呐
Is it really? Holy .
厉害了
Insane.
我都服了我自己了
I'm very impressed with myself.
你真的做得非常不错
You did an absolutely phenomenal job.
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
我要打4.5分 厉害
I would rate this a 4.5. Awesome.
我要给自己打5分 总分5分
I would give myself a 5. 5 out of 5.
我从没想过自己能做这么好吃的肉丸
I did not think I could make, like, bomb-ass meatballs.
我都吃了七八个了吧 太好吃了
I've eaten, like, seven. They're so good.
我想让大家知道
I would love for people to know
我们还要捐款一万美金
about the charity that we will be donating $10,000 to.
”拒绝儿童饥饿“是一个免费为
No Kid Hungry is a charity organization
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表