剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
大家好 我是赛琳娜
Hey, guys! It's Selena. There.
认识我的人都知道我喜欢烹饪
People who know me know that I love to cook,
只是我不知道该做什么或怎么做
except I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
说实话 我不够自信
Honestly, I'm not confident enough.
所以当我这几个月
So while I've been stuck at home
被困在家里的时候 我想
these past few months, I thought
为什么不利用这个时间来提高我的厨艺呢
what better time to improve my skills in the kitchen?
所以我请了一些超棒的厨师
So I've asked some of the best chefs
来教我
to school me.
这就是我今天要做的东西
This is what I'm burning today.
他们在他们家 我在我家
They're at home, I'm at home.
等一下
Hang on.
让我们拭目以待
And we're gonna see
看看我们能否一起做一顿饭
if we can make a meal together...
线上合作的那种
Apart.
好尴尬
So awkward.
赛琳娜和南希 第一遍录制
Selena and Nancy, take one.
我们试试这个吧
So let's try this.
开工
Here we go.
好了
Good.
我在尝试 尝试
* I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm try
哦 尝试 我不断尝试
* Oh, tryin', I'm tryin'
我在尝试 我迫不及待
* I'm tryin', my feelings on fire
拭目以待
Let's see.
嗨 南希
Hi, Nancy.
嗨
Hi!
很高兴请你到我的厨房♥里来
Nice to have you in my kitchen.
谢谢你愿意教我
Well, thanks so much for having me.
今天 会由南希·锡尔弗顿
Today, I am getting a home cooking lesson
教我学习烹饪
by none other than Nancy Silverton.
她是个传奇式的厨师 烘焙师 作家 同时也是几家饭店的老板
She's a legendary chef, baker, author, and restaurant owner.
我计划了非常有挑战的一天
I have planned a very ambitious day
所以我希望你已经准备好了
for the two of us, so I hope you're ready.
我准备好了 我还有几个朋友
I am ready, and I have a few of my best friends
在这和我一起隔离
that have been quarantining with me.
她们会帮忙吗 还是不会
Are they gonna come help, or no?
她们会帮手的
Yeah, they're gonna come help.
- 那太好了了 - 伙计们
Oh, good. Guys?
把他们都叫出来吧
Yeah, bring 'em out.
- 这是丽兹还有拉奎尔 - 丽兹你好
This is Liz and Raquelle. Hi, Liz.
- 南希你好 - 嗨
Hi, Nancy! Hi!
- 你们准备好开工了 - 我们准备好了
You're ready to work. We're ready to work.
是的 让我们开工吧
Oh, yeah. Put us to work.
很好 对于晚餐会来说
Oh, good. That is really the key
这可太重要了
to a great dinner party.
帮手越多越好
Bring as many hands as possible,
这样我们才能尽早完工
and then the work gets done.
- 是啊 - 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
等需要的时候我就喊你们
I'll call you guys in when we're up to...
- 好的 - 非常好
All right. Perfect, thank you.
烈性酒 拿个可乐
Hard stuff. Just grabbing a Coke.
- 丽兹 可乐在哪 - 就在这边
Where's the Coke, Liz? It's over here.
- 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 - 拉奎尔
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Raquelle.
抱歉
Sorry.
几个女孩们住一起就会这样
This is what happens when you live with...
我知道 太难了
I know, it's hard. Girls.
一起住2个月了
For two months.
好了
All right.
我现在已经全神贯注了 南希
You got my full attention, Nancy.
我希望你喜欢吃蔬菜
I hope you love vegetables,
因为今天我们要做很多蔬菜
'cause we're cooking lots of vegetables today.
- 喜欢 我超爱蔬菜的 - 很好
Love, love vegetables. Good.
用烤箱
With the magic oven,
我要教你做
I'm gonna teach you how to make
晚餐会上的自助蔬菜
a dinner party buffet vegetables.
我在意大利经常做
It's what I do in Italy,
在我家里招待客人时
entertaining in my home there.
如果我在的话 这就会是一个做这些菜式的
This was a great excuse to make some of the things
最好的一个借口
that I would be making, had I been there.
- 真不错 - 两种菜
Amazing. And the two things
需要立刻动手 因为要做熟需要一段时间
that are gonna go in right away and take a while to cook
就是青蒜和番茄
are the leeks and the tomatoes.
- 说到番茄 - 好的
As far as the tomatoes... Okay.
它们可以只放在一个小烤盘里放进烤箱就行
They can go in your oven with a pretty small sheet pan.
然后我会用一个大烤盘来做青蒜
And then I'm gonna be doing my leeks in a larger pan.
好了 我把烤箱
Okay, so I put one oven to...
设置为350度 放入青蒜
350 degrees, that the leeks will go in.
番茄的温度设为450度
And the tomatoes are gonna go in at 450.
要对流吗
And that-is that convection?
是的 把对流打开
Yeah, turn on your convection, sure.
我现在知道这词是什么意思了
I know that word now.
首先 我们要把青蒜
First of all, we'll be braising leeks
和鸡汤还有特级初榨橄榄油
in chicken stock and extra virgin olive oil
再加上柠檬和百里香一起焖烤
and lemon and thyme.
你去拿青蒜吧
So go ahead and grab your leeks.
青蒜长什么样
What are leeks?
青蒜其实也是洋葱家族的成员
Leeks are part of the onion family.
所以它们看上去很像葱
So they look like green onions
或者青葱
or scallions on steroids.
天哪 真的
Oh, my gosh, totally.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
这个看上去不对
This looks so wrong, you guys.
对对 就是这个
Yeah, yeah, there you go.
你需要柠檬
You need lemons.
还有百里香 新鲜的百里香
And you need thyme. Fresh thyme.
- 现在就要吗 - 对
Right now. Yep.
找到了
There it is.
你旁边有垃圾桶吗
Do you have a trash can near you?
- 有 - 我一般会放在手边
I do. So I always have, like,
一个碗 然后摘下来不要的就扔里面
a little bowl to throw my trimmings in.
- 我喜欢 - 我把自己想象
I like that. I like to think of myself
成一个蔬菜屠夫
as a vegetable butcher.
我先把上面的头切掉
And so I'm trimming off the hairy end,
留下完整的根茎
leaving the root intact
3到4根青蒜就够了
of...probably three to four leeks.
我以前从没见过这种洋葱
I have never in my life seen an onion quite like this.
接下来我们要把青蒜
Ooh! Okay, now we're gonna split
破成两半 从中间切
the leek in half, right down the middle.
- 从头切到尾吗 - 从头切到尾
All the way through. All the way through.
好
Ah, okay.
好吧 我没切好
All right, I'm messing this up.
你是用手指抓住了
So are you grabbing the leeks
青蒜的边缘了吗
on the edges with your fingers?
- 是的 - 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
- 看上去不错啊 - 我可不能搞砸了
Looks great. I'm not gonna mess up.
很好
Good job.
好 把青蒜切开的部分朝上
Okay, lay your leeks in cut-side up.
好?
Okey-dokey.
- 很好 - 好
Beautiful. Alrighty.
好
Alrighty.
我们要加入鸡汤
We are going to fill enough
橄榄油
chicken stock and olive oil to come up
大约三分之一处
a third of the way in.
鸡汤是橄榄油的2倍
And we want twice as much chicken stock as olive oil.
然后我们给青蒜调一下味
All right, now, let's season those leeks.
我用粗盐来调味
I use kosher salt for seasoning
然后用薄盐洒在上面
and flaky salt for finishing.
专业人士都是这样调味的
Really, that's how the professionals season.
用手指来加调料
They season with their fingers like that.
我喜欢调味
Oh, I love seasoning.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表