剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
所以他们都叫我迪斯科塔尼亚
so they call me Disco Tanya.
不是吧
No way!
- 来点迪斯科 - 对啊
Ooh, yeah, a little disco. Yeah.
我们把叶子都摘下来
So let's pull the leaves off.
一杯就够了
Probably about a cup worth.
我想听经典的法兰克·辛纳屈
I just wanna listen to, like, classic Frank Sinatra,
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
Louis Armstrong
- 真的吗 - 杰克逊五兄弟
Oh, really? Wow. Jackson 5.
- 雪儿 - 哦是吗 那我们有共同语言了
You know, Cher. Oh, yeah. Now we're talking.
让我觉得自己好像是在
It makes me feel like I'm cooking
另一个时代做饭
in a different time period.
真棒
That's awesome.
我觉得看起来够了
That looks like enough, I think.
我们就随便切一下
So we're gonna just do a nice rough chop of that.
很好
Yeah, you got it.
只花了她三周的时间学会切东西
It only took her three weeks to learn this.
嘿
Hey.
你还有观众呢
Wow. You got a live audience there.
压力好大
That's a lot of pressure.
他总是随心所欲说自己想说的
He is not afraid to say what he feels.
得对她诚实一点嘛
Gotta keep her honest.
没错 看上去不错
Yep, that's right. That looks good.
现在你要去拿那些干调料了
All right, now you gotta go collect your dry spices.
你有围裙吗
You have a apron on?
没有
Uh, no, I don't.
- 你需要一个围裙 - 好好好
You need a apron. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 好 - 行了
There you go. Okeydokey.
哦 抱歉 我放了拿调料了
Oh, sorry. I forgot the spices.
我们还需要盐和胡椒
We need salt and pepper for sure.
我有黑胡椒 大蒜粉
I have black pepper, garlic powder...
- 对 - 百里香
Yep. "Thyme"...
- 我们都需要 - 好
We need all that. Oh, great.
我喜欢用调料
I love using spices more than anything.
因为有了调料 食物才有味道
I mean, that's what gives everything flavor.
调料会让味道不同
It makes all the difference.
在你的碗里 我们要先放入
In your bowl, we're gonna start
一餐匙的干龙蒿
with one tablespoon of dried tarragon.
好? 一茶匙
Kay. One teaspoon?
- 餐匙 - 餐匙 抱歉
Tablespoon. Tablespoon, sorry.
一餐匙洋葱粉
A tablespoon of onion powder,
辣椒粉 甜椒粉
tablespoon of the paprika, sweet paprika...
好了
Kay.
两餐匙粗盐
Two tablespoons of kosher salt,
还有两茶匙的大蒜粉
and then two teaspoons of garlic powder.
好
Kay.
一餐匙黑胡椒
One tablespoon of black pepper,
一茶匙牛至 一茶匙百里香
a teaspoon of oregano, and a teaspoon of thyme.
好
Okay.
一茶匙红椒粉
One teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
好多调料啊
Wow, this is a lot.
那是茶匙吗
Is that your teaspoon?
哦 茶匙在这
Oh, teaspoon is here.
抱歉 见鬼
Sorry. Oh, dang it.
那个你可不能放多了
That's not one you wanna overdo.
谢谢你及时阻止了我
Thanks for catching me then.
现在把所有调料都撒在鸡肉上
So now, sprinkle it over the parts
反复的撒
and kind of rub it in.
你要保证每块鸡肉上都撒上调料
You wanna make sure every inch has some seasoning.
我超喜欢这些调料的
Oh, I love seasoning.
我要多做点 因为稍后我会给一个朋友
I have a little extra 'cause I'm gonna do a dropoff
送点过去
to a friend later.
- 真好 - 嗯
Aww. Yeah.
我们认识那种朋友对吧 总是在你身边
We know that friend, right? Always available?
当然
Oh, totally.
我这辈子都没有
I have never gotten
发过那么多消息
more texts about cooking
跟人谈论烹饪啊 做晚餐啊什么的
or making people dinner in my life.
- 我喜欢和人打交道 - 我也是
I just love feeding people. Me too.
这是你的副主厨吧
He's your souschef.
嗯 是个喜欢指手画脚的人呢
Yep. Backseat driver, more like.
闻起来真香
This smells so good.
- 我要再加一层吗 - 你问问帕帕
Should I do another layer? You ask Papa.
他才最有发言权
I mean, he's got the final say.
- 你觉得呢 - 再来点吧
What you think? Put a little bit more.
再来点 再来点 好了
Little bit more. Little bit more. Okay.
再来点 然后用手揉一下
both: Little bit more. Rub it in.
- 没错 用手按揉一下鸡肉 - 帕帕
That's right, rub it in. Papa.
加入欧芹叶
And then we're gonna add the parsley leaves.
因为质地软
Since they're soft,
更容易贴在鸡肉上
they'll kinda stick to the chicken
加上一些
a little bit easier, so just add those.
然后把酪乳淋在上面
Now it's time to put the buttermilk on top.
你的冰箱里有吗
You have that in your fridge? Ah!
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
大爱酪乳
Love buttermilk.
淋在上面
So just pour it on top.
- 多少 - 大约一杯
- How much? - About a cup.
脱脂乳中的酸能够分解
Acid in the buttermilk will break down
肉里面的蛋白质
the protein a little bit
能够让鸡肉更加软嫩
and it makes the chicken really tender.
放进冰箱里
And throw it in the fridge.
好的
Okay.
把烤箱打开 425°
Gonna turn this oven on. 425.
我们要做培根 切达奶酪青葱饼干
We're gonna make bacon, cheddar, scallion biscuits,
我们要烤制培根然后切碎
so we have to render the bacon and chop it.
把培根拿出来
Yum. Pull your bacon out first.
加培根不会出错
Can't go wrong adding bacon.
我再同意不过了
I couldn't agree with you more.
好吃
Yum.
你可以在不加培根的情况下做
You can make this recipe without bacon, but...
- 我要加培根 - 好的
I'm gonna need the bacon. Yeah.
放进烤箱里
Okay, let's pop this in the oven.
好的
Okay.
拿上你的青葱
Okay. So now, grab your scallions.
两根
Two of them.
切掉根部
Cut the root end off first.
切成小段
Just a little piece. Yep.
然后
And then we're gonna doyep,
就像你那样
just the way you're holding it
然后切小段
and then chop it.
看起来不错
Those look great.
我会赶上你 慢一点
Now I gotta catch up with you. Hold on.
加油
Hurry up.
这是你最喜欢的做的美食吗
Is this one of your favorite recipes to make?
我觉得这和鸡肉很配
Well, I thought it would go great with the chicken
而且掌握这道菜
and it's just something
应该会让你的食谱变得更丰富
really good to have in your repertoire.
没错 等不及要吃饼干了
Yes. Can't wait for the biscuits.
我认识的人没人不喜欢饼干的
I don't know anyone who doesn't like hot biscuits,
你会叫上更多的朋友
so you're gonna make even more friends.
没错
That's right.
这边处理好之后 把奶酪还有
Okay, so we got that, so now let's get our cheese
奶酪刨丝器拿出来
and our cheese grater.
你有刨丝器吗
Do you have a grater?
如果我是刨丝器
If I was a grater...
我会躲在哪
Where would I be?
因为要清洗所以拿出来了
We had it out 'cause we washed it.
我记得看到过了
I remember seeing it.
技术故障
Technical difficulties.
就在这
Right here.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表