剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
你看上去也很专业
You look like a professional over here.
很好
Great!
现在 在上面加一点百里香
And now, let's lay on some thyme.
新鲜的百里香
Some fresh thyme sprigs.
好了好了 拿一个柠檬来
Okay. Okay, grab a lemon.
然后把柠檬切成小圆片
And slice the lemon into thin rounds.
好的 我就把柠檬片放在上面吗
Okay, and I just place them on top?
对 就像我一样放在上面就行
Yep, just place them on top like I do.
- 你能看见我的盘子吗 - 能
Can you see mine? Yes.
然后用锡纸把盘子包上
And then grab your tinfoil,
放到350度的烤箱里面
and that's gonna go in that 350 degree oven.
很好
Nice.
好了 让我们继续
All right, let's go on
- 做番茄 - 好
to the tomatoes. Yes.
这是罗马番茄
The variety is a Roma tomato.
它们的皮比较厚
They have a thicker skin,
它们特别适合烤
and they're great for roasting.
- 放多少个番茄 - 我就放满一盘子
How many tomatoes? I'm gonna fill a sheet pan.
盘子上面放一些橄榄油
Put some olive oil on it.
撒点百里香叶子到盘子上
Sprinkle the thyme leaves on the pan.
真好闻
Oh, it smells so good.
非常好 我们要切番茄了
Perfect, and then we're gonna cut our tomatoes,
但是不要全切断
but don't cut all the way through.
沿著中心切成两半
Cut them in half through the core.
但我们需要这两半是连著的
We wanna keep it attached.
- 你能看见吧 - 能
Can you see that? Yes.
这样我们拿的时候才更容易
It's just easier when we pick them up.
我们一次能拿起两个连在一起的部分而不是两个分开的
We're picking up one double as opposed to two singles.
好吧
Whew, okay.
好有压力
Stressed about...
- 这个不好切 - 不
doing these. No!
我教的这是
This is stress-free cooking
- 无压力烹饪 - 我喜欢她
we're doing. I love her already.
我们今天做的菜
The menu that we're doing today
做完当时吃
tastes as good hot as it is eaten
和在冰箱里放一天拿出来再吃味道一样好
out of the refrigerator the next day, standing up,
我经常这么做
which I often do.
这样你就可以举办一个晚餐会
It gives you a chance to throw a party
但你又可以和客人们在一起
but be there with your guests.
我母亲总是和她朋友开派对
My mother and her friends would have parties,
大家都在
and everyone was there.
唯一一个不在的就是我母亲
The only person that wasn't was my mom,
- 因为她总是要在厨房♥里做菜 - 没错
'cause she was in the kitchen. Right.
我奶奶就这样
That's my Nana.
我奶奶喜欢烹饪
My Nana loves to cook,
我记忆中她一直都给我们做饭
and she's cooked my whole life, and...
然后即使她做完了
even after she's cooked,
她也总让我们
she wants us to...
先吃 她后吃
to grab a plate before her.
我一直 我总是不理解
I'm alway-I'm just so confused.
烤箱的灯灭了吗
Did the light go off on the oven?
还没
It did not.
天哪
Good grief.
里面应该很热吧 450度呢
That should feel pretty hot 'cause it's at 450.
两个灯都亮著
Okay, so both of my lights are still on.
但是都不热
None of these are hot.
我把番茄放进去可以吗
Would you mind if I throw my tomatoes in?
可以 你继续吧
Yeah, no, please, go ahead.
- 抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对流应该让它更热才对
Convention's supposed to make it hotter.
太奇怪了
This is so weird.
你觉得我直接把它们放进去行吗
So do you think I should just put them in?
即使这个烤箱
Even though it's...
我们不是做番茄酱
We're not making tomato sauce.
我们不想让它们被煮熟
We don't want them to boil. Okay.
- 太烦了 - 等会再看吧
That's super frustrating. We'll get it.
好
Okay.
我准备做胡萝卜了
So I'm gonna go ahead and grab my carrots.
我要用最喜欢的胡萝卜品种
I'm gonna use my favorite carrot,
是南斯胡萝卜
which is a Nantes carrot.
你那的应该是彩虹胡萝卜
What you have right there, rainbow carrots.
你要切一下
You are gonna trim yours,
但不要把两头
but don't cut off the end
切掉
or the hairy end.
为什么
Eww, why?
维持胡萝卜的本来形状
You know, it's so much more elegant
看上去会更优雅
to leave the shape of the vegetable.
太好玩了
That's interesting.
就堆在上面就行
And then, just pile on
按照你烤盘的大小
what's gonna fit on your sheet pan.
你要在上面洒满橄榄油
You're gonna drizzle olive oil all over them.
用粗盐
You want to season them
进行调味
with kosher salt.
我们要用烤箱来烤
And we're gonna be roasting these.
你的烤箱怎么样了
How's that oven of yours doing?
我觉得那里面应该有一个
Well, I think there's supposed to be
温度计的
a thermometer in it.
我们还在找
We're still looking for that, currently.
我觉得有可能在
Oh. I think it might be
抽屉里
in one of the drawers.
这个房♥子里的东西凭空消失
This house just, like, eats things.
什么都找不见
We can't find anything here.
就是挂在烤架上的那个
Yeah, 'cause it's that little hanging one, remember?
我来帮你们
I'll help you guys.
我知道
I know.
扔到水池里了
We threw it in the sink.
会在洗碗机里吗
Could it be in the dishwasher?
有可能
Maybe.
没有
Nope.
好极了
Awesome.
在烤箱后面
It's in the back of the oven. Nice.
读数是150
It's at 150.
这下砸场了
Okay, this is an epic fail.
也许我们可以用木头生火
Maybe we can use a log fire.
为什么这种事情总是 发生 小赛 每一次
Why does this always happen, Sel? Every...
我们本来进行的很顺利
We were doing so good.
抱歉 南希 这是
I'm so sorry, Nancy. This is...
- 别担心 - 之前没发生过
Don't worry about it. Not happened before.
有几样准备工作
There's a couple other things that we're gonna do
可以不用烤箱
without an oven.
临场发挥
Let's just wing it.
先把胡萝卜放进去
Put the carrots in there for now.
- 好了吗 - 好了
Okay? Okay.
换个节奏
Let's switch gears,
我来教你们怎么做香蒜沙司
and I'm gonna show you how to make pesto.
- 好极了 - 一线生机
Amazing! Silver lining.
总算有些进展了 好极了
It's looking up. Sounds great.
丽兹和我不会挨饿了
Liz and I aren't gonna go hungry.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们想要帮忙吗
Do you guys wanna help for this part?
乐意效劳 围裙都穿好了
Love to help. Already got my apron on.
你先试著煸炒松子
You wanna try sauteing your pine nuts?
好的
Oh, sure.
好
Kay.
这个灶台没一样东西管用
Nothing's working on the stove.
不 我觉得长明火
No. Oh. Yeah, so I think
这东西整个坏了
the pilot light... So the whole thing broke.
看著
Yeah, watch.
不是吧
No!
把煤气罐掉
Turn off the gas.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表