剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
对下一块如法炮制
and do the same thing with the next one.
确保
Just wanna make sure
面团成型
they're all kinda coming together.
还不行
Not so far.
会捏好的
Well, you'll get there.
什么么
What?
你们说什么悄悄话呢
What are y'all whispering about?
爷爷为什么要叹气
Why is Papa sighing like that?
他就是这个样子
Because it's Papa.
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
发生什么了
Stop! What happened?
爷爷 出去
Papa! Get out.
看 弄到他头发上去了
Oh, my God, look. He's got a
我小的时候
Okay, ever since I was a kid,
爷爷奶奶就经常整蛊我和我的朋友
my Nana and Papa would prank me and my friends all the time.
特别好玩
It was so fun.
很好
Nice. Okay.
擀面杖在手边吗
Do you have your rolling pin handy?
在
Yes, ma'am.
取第一个面团
Okay, so the first ball,
擀到四分之一英寸厚
roll it out until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
好了
There you go.
取三分之一的培根 切达 青葱
Take 1/3 of your bacon, cheddar, scallion mix
取三分之一的培根 切达干酪 葱
Take 1/3 of your bacon, cheddar, scallion mix
把他们放到面团上面
and put it on top of that dough.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
现在把另一个面团放到它上面
So now put your next ball of dough on top of that,
然后开始擀
and then you're gonna roll it out.
- 好想尝一尝 - 太酷了
I can't wait to taste these. This is so cool.
再把三分之一的
Do the next 1/3
培根 切达干酪还有青葱混合物放到上面
of bacon, cheddar, scallion mix on top,
然后再把另外一个面团放到上面
and then you put your next ball of dough on top.
再稍微擀一下
Roll it out a tiny bit.
现在把剩下的培根 切达干酪还有青葱混合物都放到上面
Now add the rest of the bacon, cheddar, scallion mix,
然后把整个东西卷起来
and now we get to roll the whole thing.
太酷了
This is so cool.
保持它的高度在
You want it to be about the height
饼干切割器下面一点点
just a little under your cookie cutter.
大约是一英寸高
So that's about an inch high.
- 好啦 - 很好
Okeydokey. Good.
拿起切割器开始切饼干
So take your cutter and start cutting out your biscuits.
稍微旋转一下
Give it a little turn,
再把它拿出来
and then pull it out.
可以了
There you go.
我要拍照
I have to take a picture of this.
- 太好看了 - 放到ins里面吗
It's so good. For the Gram?
对 放到自己还有HBO的ins上
For the Gram and for the HBO Gram.
好
Nice.
你切了多少个
How many you got there?
- 12 - 干的漂亮
12. Perfect.
好 现在放到冰箱里
All right, let's go in the freezer with these.
好的
Okay.
好的 现在准备好做炸鸡了吗
All right, you ready for fried chicken?
万事俱备
More than ready for fried chicken.
好 现在把油锅热一下
All right, let's get our oil heating up.
- 好的 - 把油倒进去
Okay. Get your oil in there.
大概是油锅下两个指甲盖的位置
Like, two thumbnails below the top.
试一试
Let's try that.
我是把温度调高还是就
Do I need to turn the temperature on
这样了
or just leave it?
恩 调到中高温
Yeah, turn it on mediumhigh.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
帕帕 不要在她忙著的时候
Papa, not when she's
- 怎么了 - 都溅到我身上了
What happened? Now I just have stuff on me.
你做的不对
You did it wrong.
你旁边有面粉吗
Do you have your flour nearby?
- 面粉 盐还有辣椒 - 好
Flour, salt, and pepper. Kay.
这些待会用来处理鸡肉
This is gonna be for dredging our chicken.
倒入2-3杯面粉
Put about 2 or 3 cups of flour in there.
再撒上几大撮粗盐
And then a couple big pinches of kosher salt,
约一汤匙
approximately a tablespoon,
尽管鸡肉已经调味了
but even though the chicken's seasoned,
但这是你品尝的第一个味道
this is the first layer that hits your mouth,
所以你会希望已经完全入味了
so you want this seasoned as well.
也可以加入一茶匙的黑胡椒
And then maybe, like, a teaspoon of black pepper.
好 把鸡肉准备好
Okay. Get your chicken.
取一块鸡肉
Just take a piece and lightly dredge it
用面粉包裹
with the flour.
当面粉已经完全包裹住鸡肉后 把它放到一边
After a piece is dredged, just kinda put it to the side.
这块鸡胸肉好大
That's a big chicken breast. Mmhmm.
对啊 确实很大
Oh, yeah, that thing is huge.
天哪 好激动
Oh, I'm so excited.
你有烤箱温度计吗
Do you have the oven thermometer?
- 我只有这个 - 够了
I only have this. Okay.
把它放到油锅里看看温度
Put it in the oil and see what temperature it's at.
要让它最终达到350度
We're looking for 350 eventually.
刚好350度
Yep, it's at 350.
你有带架子的烤盘吗
So do you have your baking pan with a rack?
嗯
Yeah. Okay.
用火钳取一片鸡肉
Take your tongs, take a piece of chicken,
把它放到油锅里
and drop it in the oil.
冒泡了吗 看起来很棒
Is it bubbling? Yeah, that looks great.
好 现在放入4-5块
Okay, let's do, like, four or five pieces.
不要让油满出来
You don't wanna crowd the oil,
但一块肯定不够的
but you want more than one piece in.
闻起来好香
That smells so good.
现在 给炸鸡翻个面
All right, let's flip the chicken.
好
Kay.
现在这边有一点浅棕色
So it should be lightly brown on one side.
看起来好棒啊
That's looking great. Lovely.
现在把鸡捞出来
Let's pull this chicken out.
你确定熟了吗
Are you sure it's done?
不 现在还没熟
No, it's not gonna finish here.
放到烤箱里面烤熟
We're gonna finish it in the oven.
哦 请等一等
Oh. Oh, wait.
你说啥
Whatwhat'd you say?
哦
Oh.
我很高兴看到帕帕
I'm glad Papa's there
请缨当副主厨
to be a souschef.
- 看到了没 - 您可别说了
See? Please don't say that.
她需要别人帮忙
She needs all the help she can get.
我帮了她快28年了
Been doing this for 28 years, nearly.
- 你炸鸡炸28年吗 - 不 帮她帮了28年
You been frying chicken? No, helping her.
哦 原来帮她帮了28年
Oh, helping her for 28 years.
嘿 我在你的维基页面上
Hey, I was on your Wiki page
看到我们都是7月初
and I see that we are both July moon heads.
是
Yes.
我很敏感
I'm very sensitive
而且很喜欢照顾别人
and I love taking care of people and...
对 我是巨蟹座
Yep. I'm a Cancer.
巨蟹座天生属于厨房♥
Cancers are natural in the kitchen,
告诉你哦
just so you know.
好有意思
Huh. That's so funny.
- 把它放到烤箱里 - 好
Let's stick this in the oven. Okay.
大概15-20分钟
It's gonna be in there about 15 to 20 minutes.
炸鸡和饼干都可以放到一个烤箱里
The chicken and biscuits can totally go in the same oven.
拿一个小碗
Get a small bowl
准备浓奶油还有蛋糕刷
with a little of heavy cream and a pastry brush.
倒入二分之一杯奶油
Put 1/2 a cup of cream in it.
好
Yeah. Okay.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表