剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我的搅拌器掉了
Yeah, I dropped my whisk. Opa.
- 主厨遇上麻烦了 - 但我没有搞砸
The chef is in the weeds! I didn't mess up, though.
不不不 你做得很好
No, no, no. You do a good job.
我现在只想 考验我吧
I'm, like, "Validate me!"
现在你把牛奶取出来
Now you're going to take the milk
和其他材料一起倒入平底锅
and pour into your saucepan with everything.
好
Voila.
现在我们来煮调味汁
Now we're gonna cook the sauce
直到它变得粘稠
until it's getting thicker.
- 好的 - 你的调味汁变粘稠了吗
Okay. Did your sauce get thicker,
没有
little bit? Uh, no.
你的呢
Is yours getting thick?
- 变稠了 - 不
Yeah. No!
火打大一点
Go more high. Go more high.
好
Okay.
好像见效了
I think it's working.
是啊
Yay!
趁现在 赛琳娜
So now, Selena,
把你的平底锅拿到料理台上
bring your saucepan to your station.
我们要分离出蛋黄
So we're going to separate the eggs,
我们得准备四个蛋黄 放入酱汁
and we're going to put four yolk in the sauce.
只要蛋黄嘛
Just yolk?
是的 你把蛋清留著
Yeah, and you keep the egg white.
很好
Tres bien.
不 好了
No! Okay.
- 怎么了 - 没事 就是提醒你
What? Um, just, you know.
小心点 当然不要蛋壳
Be careful, ah? No shell, of course.
所有的鸡蛋我们都是这么处理的
And we do like that with all the eggs.
瞧 然后搅拌
Voila. And whisk with a misk
继续搅拌
with a whisk.
用搅拌器搅拌
"Misk with the whisk."
哦 闻起来真香
Oh, it smells so good.
好的 现在 塞琳娜
All right, now, Selena,
你现在拿一个盘子和一个奶酪刨丝器
you're going to take a plate and a cheese grater.
好的 塞琳娜
Got it, Selena.
把奶酪磨碎 好吧
And grate the cheese, okay?
小心不要切到手指
Don't cut your finger, okay?
你知道我之前切到我手多少次吗
You know how many time I shred my finger like that?
过来看看 看看
Ow. Et voila. Et voila.
现在 把奶酪放到
So now, you're going to take all your cheese
调好的酱里
and you're gonna put in your sauce.
现在把奶酪和酱汁充分混匀
And now you're going to mix the cheese and the sauce, okay?
用搅拌器搅拌
With the whisk.
现在 塞琳娜 我们要做什么呢
Now, Selena, what we're going to do,
我们要加入盐和胡椒
we're going to add salt and pepper.
盐
Salt.
如果你喜欢吃辣的
So if you like spicy,
就多放点胡椒
put a little bit more, okay?
我超爱胡椒
I love pepper.
我是墨西哥人 超级爱吃辣的
I'm Mexican. I love spicy.
放一点肉豆蔻
You're gonna put a little pinch of nutmeg.
天哪 闻起来太香了
Oh, my gosh. It smells so good.
- 我是主厨 - 好的 主厨
I'm a chef. Oui, chef.
所以现在呢 我们完成了舒芙蕾简单的部分
So voila; we just finished your easy part of the souffle.
- 这还是简单的部分啊 - 对啊
Oh, that was the easy part? Yeah.
- 这样啊 - 看
Awesome. Voila.
现在拿一个大碗
Now you're going to take a big bowl.
把所有的蛋白放到碗里
You're gonna put all your egg white in the bowl,
然后我们开始搅拌蛋白
and we're going to whisk the egg white.
像这样
Go like...
没错 就是这样
Voila, yes. Do it like that.
很棒 塞琳娜
Yes, Selena.
要保证你的蛋白充分接触到空气
Make sure to put a lot of air in your egg white, okay?
是吗
Yeah?
教教我如何找到一个男票吧
Tell me how to find a good boyfriend.
那评判标准又是什么呢
What's the good judge there?
啊 上哪去给塞琳娜找男朋友啊
Ah, where to find a boyfriend for Selena?
- 我不知道 - 好扎心
I don't know. Exactly.
别提了
Never mind.
我不建议给塞琳娜找法国的男票
I don't recommend French people for Selena
因为我们太疯狂了
because we are too crazy.
你不推荐法国人吗
You don't recommend a French person?
我们法国人有点疯疯癫癫的
We're a little crazy, French people.
我们太卑鄙了
We're too paI mean,
- 我们很有激♥情♥ - 我确实喜欢有激♥情♥的人
we are very passionate. I do like passion.
那就好 那就好
Yeah, okay. Good. Yeah.
现在塞琳娜 我要教你如何判断
So Selena, I'm going to show you
蛋白已经搅拌好了
how you know when the egg white are ready.
好的
Okay.
确保你已经准备的差不多了 然后这样
Make sure you're ready, and you go like that.
- 我就知道他会这么做 - 天哪
I knew he was gonna do that. No!
这样的话 就是准备好了
Yeah, and we're ready.
把鸡蛋放到爷爷头上
Put the egg into the head of your grandpa.
放爷爷头上吧
Go see Papa.
- 哦 - 翻过来啊
Oh. Flip it!
- 翻过来啊 - 不 现在还不行
Flip it. No, it's not gonna work.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
再多搅拌一下 再多搅拌一下
Whip it more. Whip it more.
现在看看有没有一个小尖
See if you have a peak.
- 现在看起来差不多吧 - 现在去爷爷那边试试
They look pretty okay. Go see Papa now.
现在就 天哪 已经可以了
This is... Oh, wow, it worked!
耶
Yay!
太棒了 塞琳娜
Very good, Selena!
哇
Whoo!
太棒了
Yeah.
现在你要拿抹刀
Now you're going to take the spatula, okay?
- 拿到了 - 对 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, like that.
非常好 完美 塞琳娜
Yeah, exactly. Perfect, Selena.
现在 再拿一个大碗
Okay, take another big bowl.
把酱汁倒入紫色的碗里去
Put the sauce into the purple bowl.
没错 全部倒进去 好的
Yeah, everything. Oh, kay.
看起来不错 塞琳娜 哇
That look good, Selena. Wow.
- 是吧 - 质地很丝滑
Yeah? Good texture, yeah.
现在我们慢慢地把蛋白放进碗里
Now we're going to incorporer to the bowl, slowly,
慢慢搅拌
the egg white.
要慢点 塞琳娜
Very gentle, Selena.
慢慢的 慢慢的 塞琳娜
Gently, Selena. Gently, Selena.
哦
Oh.
蛋奶酥现在可以烤了
The souffle are ready to bake now.
现在准备好蛋奶舒芙蕾模具
You're going to take your souffle mold.
现在准备好长柄烧 长柄哨
You're going to take your ladlea ladleladle
- 长柄杓 - 谢谢指正
A ladle. Yeah, thank you.
好的 现在把我们的混合物倒入模具中
Okay, and now we're going to fill the mold with the mixture.
好的
Okay.
感觉好玩吗 塞琳娜
Are you having any fun, Selena?
超级好玩 不好意思
I'm having so much fun. I'm sorry.
这是我第一次做
I'm just this is my first time.
所以我想让它好看点
So I'm trying to make it really good.
不过话又说回来了 我签约了HBO Max
But then again, I did sign up to look like a fool
看起来像个傻子一样
on HBO Max, so.
是吗
Yeah?
卢多会确保你看起来漂漂亮亮的
Ludo's gonna make sure you look good.
- 不用担心 - 谢了
Don't worry. Thank you.
好 现在我们在胸口画十字
Well, by now it's the time where we do a prayer, okay?
就是这样
We do like that.
然后我们把它们放到烤箱里祈祷他们膨胀
And we go to the oven to make sure they rise.
现在你要明白我们到底想要什么 塞琳娜
Now, you know, the souffle, what we want, Selena
舒芙蕾应该会膨胀
the souffle should be raised.
好的 现在
Okay. Et voila.
大概会花10分钟的时间
It's going to take maybe, like, ten minutes.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表