剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
最后一个抽屉
Last drawer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
将来 如果你想要方便
In the future, if you want,
你可以买♥♥磨好的
you can also buy grated cheese.
四分之一块就
So probably about, like, a quarter of that block
足够了
will be plenty.
你容器里盛了
Let's see, how much do you have
多少了
in the center there?
- 我觉得够了 - 是吗
I think you got enough. Yeah?
够了
Yeah, that's enough.
切达奶酪 青葱 培根
Cheddar, scallions, and bacon
全部放到一个大碗里面
will go in one big bowl together to mix.
然后我们要揉面团
Now we're gonna make the ball of dough.
你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
- 是 长官 - 好的
Yes, ma'am. Okay.
你需要一个大碗
You'll need a big bowl
来混合食材
to mix the biscuits in together.
完美 谢谢
Perfect, thanks.
三杯半的全用途面粉
3 1/2 cups of allpurpose flour
放到碗里
in the big bowl.
一茶匙发酵粉
One tablespoon of baking powder.
好了
There you go.
两茶匙小苏打
Two teaspoons of baking soda.
你的培根呢
How's your bacon?
我觉得烤好了 也许应该拿出来
I think it looks good. Maybe I should take it out.
拿出来放在一边
Yeah, take it out and leave it to the side
冷却一段时间
and let it cool down a little bit.
看起来不错 - 是吗
Yeah, that looks perfect. Yeah?
没错
Yep. Okay.
一条半的黄油
1 1/2 sticks of butter.
没有什么比得上黄油
There's nothing like butter.
没错
That's true.
准备好之后
Once you have your stick and a half,
把黄油切成丁
then we're gonna dice that stick real quick.
等等 好的 我该怎么做
Wait, okay. So how do I do it?
径向切成两半
Okay, cut it lengthwise there in half,
两块并在一起
but keep the halves together,
然后翻到没切的一面
and then flip it over to the uncut side.
再径向切开
Now cut that in half lengthwise.
径向 另一边
Lengthwise. Other direction.
另一个方向
Other direction. Oh.
好的
It's okay.
然后
And then now,
你就得到了四个小块
it's like you've got four little cubes, right?
然后你再把
And now you can slice it, and then slice
剩下的切开
and then slice those next pieces in half.
好的
Okay.
- 当心手指 - 抱歉
Watch your fingers. Sorry.
往外拉刀的时候当心一点
Yeah, careful there when you pull it.
- 当心著呢 爷爷 - 我知道
I'm trying, Papa. I know.
我就是让你小心点
Just be careful is all I'm saying.
好极了 切成小方块
Perfect. Those little cubes.
这就是你要的效果
That's what you're looking for.
就像是黄油叠叠乐
It's like a butter Jenga.
你可以把它加到
So now you can add it
面粉碗里面
to the bowl of flour and dry ingredients.
好的
Kay.
你有面团切割器吗
Do you happen to have a pastry cutter?
- 有 - 很好
Yes. Okay, great.
把面粉里的黄油块切碎
Use it to cut the butter into the flour mixture.
把黄油按下去
So just press the butter down in there
和面粉混合在一起
until it's coated with flour
黄油颗粒会变得更小
and the cubes get a little bit smaller.
这样可以吗
Does that look okay?
看起来很好 我觉得可以了
Yeah, that looks great. I think that's perfect.
放到一边去开始切培根
Okay, put that aside and we'll chop some bacon.
拿出三片培根
Bring about three slices of bacon
放到案板上
to your cutting board.
给你一片 爷爷
There you go, Papa.
我知道你想要来一片
I know you're gonna want one.
和青葱一样
So almost just like the scallions,
排好
line it up.
就像切青葱和
Dice it just like you were doing the scallions
大葱一样
or the green onions.
很好 很好
Perfect. Perfect.
天呐 闻起来好香
Oh, my gosh, that smells so good.
就是说 我的口水都流出来了
I know. My mouth is watering.
很好 爷爷什么意见
That's good. Papa approves?
很好
That's good.
他认可培根的质量
He approves on this bacon over here.
是什么驱使你学厨
What got you wanting to learn how to cook?
所有人总问我
Everybody's always asked me,
如果不当艺人的话 我会做什么
"If you weren't an entertainer, what would you be?"
我的回答一直是 专业主厨
And I've always said a professional chef.
真的吗
Really?
- 你现在还是可以做啊 - 是啊
You can still do it. Yeah.
其他的都失败了
All else fails...
把切达奶酪和青葱加进去
Okay, so add this to the cheddar and scallions.
混合在一起 放到一边
Mix it all together. Set that aside.
把黄油和面粉的碗放到面前
Put the butter and flour mixture in front of you.
酪乳准备好了
Do you have your buttermilk already?
- 有 - 一杯半
Yeah. A cup and a half.
倒进面粉里
Into the flour?
直接倒进面粉和黄油碗里
Right into the flour and butter mix.
先放一半进去
You're just gonna put half of that in that mixture.
好的
Kay.
在都倒进去之前
So before you pour the rest of it in,
先用手
take the first batch
进行混合
and kind of mix it around with your hands.
可能会沾上面团
You're gonna get a little dirty here.
这是一道需要上手操作的美食
This is a handson dish.
天 好凉
Oh, my gosh, it's so cold.
对
Yeah.
慢慢成型了 然后把剩下的加进去
Kinda coming together, and then you can add the rest of it.
奶奶 你来帮个忙
Oh, Nana, you're gonna have to do it.
看看这个
Look at this.
我应该告诉你
So I should have told you,
一只手倒 一只手搅拌
one hand pours, one hand stirs.
你能把那个倒进来吗
Here, will you just put that in?
最后两只手都会弄脏的
You're eventually gonna get both hands messy anyway.
揉捏到面团质地均匀
Make sure you get it so it's consistent.
所有的液体
All your liquid is incorporated
都吸收到面团里去
into the butter and the flour.
你还需要你奶奶
Now, I think you're gonna need
再帮你一次
your Nana's help one more time.
好的
Yeah.
把面粉洒在
So just, like, sprinkle some flour
你面前的工作台上
on your work surface in front of you.
拿上面团 揉成
Take your dough, squeeze it together
球状
to make it, like, a smaller ball.
对了
There you go.
把它揉到一块儿
Like, really squeeze it together.
感觉很舒服 很有趣 不是吗
This feels so good. It's fun, right?
就像橡皮泥
It's kinda like PlayDoh.
把面团分成三份
Okay. Cut the dough in thirds.
拉开
Okay. Yep, pull it away.
取其中三分之一
So let's just take 1/3 of that
像揉橡皮泥一样
and kind of mold it in your hand
放在手里
just like if you had PlayDoh.
做好之后
Okay, put it to the side
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表