剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
没关系
That's okay. Yeah.
没事
It's okay. All right.
我得回避一阵 现在情绪太激动
I'm gonna stay away, 'cause I'm emotional.
凯 把?葱放好
Kay, just straighten out those leeks again, you know.
重新摆盘
Just rearrange 'em.
包括掉出来的那一个
Including the one that fell.
这不算失误 没事的
Girl, it's not even messed up, it's good.
来吧
Oh, come on.
你猜怎么著 下次你们就不会再犯了
You know what? You'll never do that again.
这是好的一面
That's the best part.
我觉得有可能再犯
I feel like we might.
整理一下情绪
Let's regroup, okay?
南希 帮帮我
Nancy, help! Help me, Nancy!
我要崩溃了
I'm falling apart!
我今天什么都做不好
I'm here. We're struggling today!
我们得再开一瓶酒
We're gonna need to open another bottle of wine.
慢慢来
Let's go easy.
拿两小把芦笋
Grab two bunches of asparagus
准备一张烤纸
and parchment paper.
这些是铅笔芦笋
These are pencil asparagus.
体形细长优美
They're really beautiful and very thin.
拿上几个
So just take a couple,
借著力掰开
and just see where they want to break.
火警
911! 911.
我去拿灭火器
I'll get the fire extinguisher.
天呐 把门打开
Oh, my God. Open the door!
不在那 我没看到
It's not there! I don't see it!
打开烤箱门 得把
Open the door. We should open--
- 什么 - 站在这儿给它扇一下
What? Stand on here and fan it.
你们是最好的搭档
You guys are the best to cook with.
是啊 我都不知道
Yeah, I don't know about that.
你怎么这么快就把警报器关掉了
How did you get the alarm off so quickly?
我只是觉得我的房♥子在捉弄我
I just think my house is playing tricks on me.
你的甜椒怎么样 我的快好了
How are your peppers? Mine are almost there.
直到它看起来完全黑了才行
It's not done until it looks like
完全黑了也烧焦了
it's completely black and charred.
把它们扔进碗里
Throw 'em in a bowl.
我们在上面盖上塑料 这样它们就能蒸了
We're covering with plastic so they can steam.
两个好了 还有一个在烤
Two down, one to go.
我也是 但我想我的已经好了了
Oh, me, too, but I think I am already ready to go.
我觉得这肯定好了
I feel like this might be done.
- 你们那是什么 - 西红柿
What do you have? Tomatoes.
真好看
Oh, they're beautiful!
很好
I'm impressed.
暂时搁置一边
Put aside for now.
接下来是芦笋
Let's move on to our asparagus.
把芦笋放在
So put your asparagus
烤纸中间
in the middle of the parchment paper.
然后我们需要三大块黄油
And then we want three lobs of butter.
大约20片薄荷叶
About 20 leaves of mint.
只需要把顶端的叶子揪下来
Just gather the leaves at the top and pull down.
分散开 足够多了 很好
Scatter 'em. That's plenty, yeah, that's good.
把它卷到芦笋里
Roll it down all the way to the asparagus.
扭紧边缘
Twist up your edge,
第二组重复操作
and you're gonna repeat it with the second bunch.
把它们都放在烤盘上
And put them both on the sheet pan.
现在 取一点橄榄油
Now, take a little olive oil,
然后把它滴在纸上
and just drizzle it on the paper.
然后放到烤箱里
And put it in the oven.
这些东西最多烤7分钟
These are only gonna go in for about seven minutes, okay?
好了 现在我们做枣了
Okay, now, we're gonna do our dates, okay?
- 好 - 我们把锅热一下
Okay. Let's heat up a pan.
然后就是
And surprise, surprise,
我们要加一些油
we're gonna add some oil.
放入枣
Add the dates,
加热它们
and we're just warming them through.
你们应该能闻到它们的甜味
And you should be able to smell them, the sweetness.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what is the--
茶壶怎么了
What's happening with the teapot?
为什么它看起来像烧到了
Why does it look like it's burning up?
看到了吗 茶壶著火了吗
Do you see that? Is the teapot on fire?
茶壶吗
The teapot?
我不记得用茶壶做过什么
I don't remember cooking a teapot.
得把那东西拿下来
I think maybe we should take that thing off.
好像有烟从后面冒出来
There's, like, smoke coming out from the back.
著火了
Oh, this is on fire!
著火了 把它弄出来
That's on fire! Get it out!
停停停
Stop the gas! Stop it, stop it!
- 什么东西著火了 - 烤纸
What is on fire? The parchment paper.
烤纸在烤箱里著火了
The parchment paper is on fire inside the oven.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
- 得把它拿出来 - 不
I have to take it out. Oh, no!
- 我们得把它弄出来 - 是的 关掉烤箱
We gotta get it out. Yeah, turn off the oven.
- 好吧 打开它 - 好了 烤箱关了
All right, just open it. Okay, the oven's off, right?
把它弄出来
Get it out!
你们真的是
You guys!
我们今天是怎么了
What is wrong with us today?
救火啊
911.
救命
Help! Oh, my...
你觉得我们还能吃吗
You think we can still eat it?
不行了
No!
不行 我们不能吃烧著的纸
No, we can't eat fire paper!
我要用相机拍张照片
I'm gonna get a pic with the camera.
下次当你坐在餐馆里
Next time you're sitting at a restaurant,
你会想为什么吃的东西
and you're wondering what is taking so long
这么长时间才出来
for your food to come out?
记住这一刻 以后你在饭店等上菜时就会更有耐心了
Just remember this moment, and then You are going to be a lot more patient.
我永远不会忘记
Yes, I will never forget.
今天真是太难了
This one's been a hard day.
我们在餐厅做这个
So the way we serve this at the restaurant,
要用磨碎的帕玛森奶酪
we do it with grated parmesan cheese,
我们把它磨到纸上
and we serve it right in the paper.
- 心怀感激 - 你能想象吗
Be grateful-Can you imagine?
感激你所拥有的
Be grateful for what you have.
好吧
Okay.
好的 把枣子放到碗里
Okay, transfer the dates to a bowl.
- 好吧 南希 - 好
All right, Nancy. Okay.
- 你把?放进去了 - 我们的青葱还在烤吗
So you got your dates. Are our leeks still cooking?
是的 怎么了吗
Yeah, they're still cooking. Should we worry about that?
你还好吗
You okay over there?
你的青葱真好看 你的青葱做好了
Oh, your leeks are beautiful! You've got leeks!
真棒
Gorgeous. Whoo!
好了 胡萝卜 回到你的胡萝卜上
Okay, carrots. Go back to your carrots.
- 我们要把它们装盘吗 - 对
Are we plating them? Yes, we are.
好
Okay.
撒上少量的莳萝
Sprinkle on, very liberally, dill.
最后再加一点
And then I'm finishing it off with a little bit
盐片
of flaky salt.
好?
Kay.
好了 把辣椒
Okay, so get the bowl
放在碗里
with the peppers.
把外皮剥掉
Rub the skin off.
因为我们不能吃糊掉的东西
'Cause that, we don't want to eat.
同时 你要把辣椒籽拿出来
At the same time, you're gonna take out the seeds.
干得不错
Good job, guys.
拿出一个切片器
Get a mandoline.
大蒜要切得很薄
The garlic is gonna be sliced
因为我们要生吃
so thinly because we're eating it raw.
找一个小碗
So get a smallish bowl
把甜椒放进去
and lay your peppers in there.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表