剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
"Antonia and her avocados..."
- 天哪 - 不得不坐到后面去
Oh, my gosh! "Are making me move!"
我就回他说 赶紧到飞机后面来
I was, like, "Get to the back of the plane
- 和我们坐一起 - 喜欢你这么对他
with us and sit down." Love that.
但卢多真的是个超级赞的厨师
But Ludo's the best.
我做好了
Okay, I got it.
管状的部分看起来
So the tubes sometimes look like
就好像是翅膀似的
they have these little, like, wings on them.
你拿的那部分我好像没有
I don't have what you're holding.
那去冰箱里再找找
Look inside your fridge again.
- 必须得有这个 - 好吧
You have to have these. Okay.
你一会肯定会说 我在冰箱里找到了
You're, like, I found it in the fridge.
哦哦哦 你的锅扑出来了
Oh, oh, oh! Oh, the pot's overflowing!
- 快去帮我一下 - 天哪
Okay, well, go--go help me. Oh, my God.
- 快拿灭火器来 - 天哪
Get the fire extinguisher! Oh, my gosh.
- 起火了吗 - 把锅盖拿下来
Is there a fire? Take it down.
拿下来 快拿下来
Take it off, take it off, take it off.
- 不 把锅盖拿下来 - 天哪 天哪
No, don't--take it off. Oh, my God, oh, my God.
- 天哪 - 拿下来啊
Oh, my God! both: Take it off!
- 你们可吓坏我了 - 好了 没事了
You guys are scaring me. Got it, got it, got it.
这弄得也太吓人了
That was so scary.
章鱼没事吧
The octopus okay, first?
我得先确认一下
I just wanna make sure that
水没有都被蒸发掉
all the water hasn't evaporated,
还有塑料没有被烧掉
and that the plastic isn't burning your pot,
然后把你房♥子点著了
and then we set your house on fire.
- 没有 - 好
No, we're good. Okay, cool.
好的
Okay.
你的朋友们刚才跑过去
Can we just talk about the fact
就跟消防员似的
that your friends, like, ran in there like firefighters?
我们是好搭档
Girl, we're good teammates.
好 好
So good. Good, good, good.
- 你找到那片鱿鱼管了 - 找到了
You found your tubes? Yes.
你看到它们好像有小翅膀似的了吗
You see they look like they have, like, little wings?
- 是的 - 我们不需要它们
Yes. We don't want those.
- 把它们拽下来 - 把它们冰起来吗
Pull them off. Cool them?
- 拽下来 用手拽 - 哦
Pull them, with your hands. Oh--oh.
我喜欢干这活
I like this part.
你看上去还挺专业的嘛
You look like a pro, Sel.
- 赛琳大厨 - 嘿
Chef Selly. Hey.
你要把它们切成小环状
You're going to cut them into little rings,
差不多半寸宽的样子
1/2 inch thick.
烹饪学校都是这么教的
Now this is what they taught in culinary school.
就像一个熊爪子似的
It's almost like a little bear claw
这样你的手就不会被切到
so your hand is protected.
但是你需要割一下
But you want to saw.
先向下 然后再把刀拉回来
Push down and pull back.
- 就像这样 - 好
Exactly. Cool.
然后你把切好的
And you're gonna place them
放到油里面
into the oil.
- 好 - 在它做好的这段时间里
Okay. As that's cooking,
我们来收拾虾
we're gonna clean the shrimp,
然后我想
and then I think it would be fun
如果我们能来个
if we have, like, a little
收拾虾竞赛的话肯定挺好玩的
shrimp cleaning contest.
我以前总和我老爸去猫头鹰餐厅
I used to go to Hooters all the time with my dad.
没错
Yes!
因为所有的漂亮姑娘都会那种
Because all the pretty girls would be, like,
天哪 看她 因为那时候我还很小
"Aww, look at her," 'cause I was so young.
他们当时就有那个剥虾吃虾竞赛
But anyway, they had this peel-and-eat shrimp.
绝对是我最喜欢的部分 他们用
That's my absolute favorite, and they have, like,
黄油还有上面撒那种酱汁 特别
butter and this Cajun, like, seasoning on top, but it's so--
你参加过剥虾吃虾竞赛呢
Yeah, you had, like, a peel-and-eat shrimp.
我是不是 应该 等一下你
Oh, wait, I'm supposed-supposed to wait for you.
不 你做的没错 非常好
No, no, you're good. You're doing it 100% right.
我们要定时吗 丽兹
Should we set a clock? Liz?
我来定 我来定 Siri 启动计时器
I got it, I got it. Siri, start the stopwatch.
好了 开始
All right, go.
我们好认真啊
We're, like, so serious.
我们都想说 我要打败她
We're, like, "I'ma beat her!"
- 你还有多少没剥呢 - 我不知道
How many more do you have? I don't even know!
加油加油
Go, go!
- 我都不知道还有多少虾 - 我数乱了
I don't even know how many more shrimp--I lost count!
- 一分钟了 - 我都出汗了
It's been a minute. Oh, I'm sweating.
我也是
I'm sweating too.
- 你剥了多少个 - 9 10 14
How many did you do? 9, 10--14.
14个
14.
- 我们平局了吗 - 没错
Did we just tie? Yes, ma'am.
你在猫头鹰餐厅还真学了不少呢
You learned a lot at Hooters,
因为你剥虾的速度特别快
'cause you peeled that shrimp really fast.
可不是嘛 猫头鹰餐厅给你锻炼出来了
So true. Hooters worked out for you.
去看一下鱿鱼
Check your calamari,
因为鱿鱼很快就熟了
'cause the calamari cooks pretty quickly.
如果鱿鱼看上去又漂亮又白净
If the calamari starts to look nice and white,
就是弄好了 我觉得这些好了
that's what we want. I think these are done.
- 是的 它们看上去很不错 - 好了
Yes, they look great. Okay.
我们的海鲜大菜已经做好四分之三了
We are three quarters of the way there with the seafood,
章鱼还在锅上 鱿鱼做好了
'cause the octopus is cooking, the calamari's done,
我们现在来做虾
and now we're gonna do the shrimp.
你要把油留好
And you're gonna leave that oil
因为我们虾的做法
because we're gonna basically
基本上一样
do this same exact thing to the shrimp.
好哒
Okay, cool.
你 你的虾已经放进油里了吗
You--are your shrimp in the oil?
- 是的 - 很好
Yup. Okay, nice.
我们都知道虾好了的时候
So we all know when shrimp is ready
就会变成漂亮的粉色
when it starts to turn a beautiful pink.
我总喜欢说
And then I always like say it, like,
- 它们像蜗牛样卷起来 - 可爱
curls up like a little snail. Cute.
生虾就好像在晒太阳一样 特别伸展
Shrimp when it's raw, is, like, "I'm in the sun."
然后一煮熟
And then all of a sudden, when it's cooked,
就好像说 冻死我了 缩成一团
it's, like, "I'm freezing."
太逗了
That's funny.
挺棒的
That's pretty great.
我还挺喜欢你这么用温度计的
I love that you're using the thermometer
都用成棒子了
as, like, a spike now.
- 我知道 很抱歉 - 不 我很喜欢
I know, I'm sorry. No, I love it.
- 这挺好的 - 你的虾怎么样了
It's legit. How's your shrimp?
你的虾冷却下来了吗
Are they all nestled and cold yet?
我的已经好了
Mine are actually already done.
这样如何
Okay, what about this?
- 让我看看 - 怎么样
Let me see. How's that?
对 都熟了
Yeah, it's cooked all the way.
尝尝看
Take a little nibble.
- 我的天 - 好吃吗
Oh, my gosh. Is it good?
- 好吃 - 好吃吗
Yeah. It's good?
- 它那个油 - 没错
'Cause it has all that oil. Yes!
现在把你的虾拿出来
So now go ahead and take your shrimp out,
放到那个放了鱿鱼的盘子里
put it on the same calamari pan,
然后整个放进冰箱
and then you'll put that whole thing in the fridge.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
难以置信
It's unbelievable!
赛琳娜 你是个大厨了
Selena, you're a chef!
橄榄油煮出来的海鲜是最棒的
Yeah, olive oil poached seafood is the best.
这是我吃过最好吃的虾
That's the best shrimp I've ever had.
我能清理一下我的砧板吗
Can I clean my cutting board? Uh...
噢 我有个主意 看好了
Oh--oh, I have an idea, watch this.
把它翻过来
Flip it over.
再见 你好
Goodbye, and hello.
等等 上面有个标签
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表