剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm certain your intentions were good.
我肯定你的意图是好的
He was engaged, he was asking questions.
他非常投入 问了很多问题
It was like the first time that I used the Internet.
跟我第一次上网的情形一样
We were just having fun.
我们都很开心
You're reading my body language and analyzing me.
你在解读我的肢体语言 并且在分♥析♥我
I was absolutely doing that.
没错
I'm determining whether you know
我要确定你是否知道
that mentoring a young person is about more than just fun.
指导一个年轻人不仅仅是为了乐趣
Of course I know that.
我当然知道
Hey, Ralph, how's it going, pal?
拉尔夫 你好吗
Heard you held up like a champ.
听说你很坚强
Better than my first arrest.
比我第一次被逮捕时好多了
That was inappropriate.
这么说不恰当
Use the loft.
去楼上吧
Back to work.
大家继续工作
Walter.
沃特
I may have found the game designer
我可能找到了游戏的设计者
buried beneath seven layers of encryption
他隐匿在《明火执仗》的留言板中
on the Overt Target message board.
七层加密之下
Took me, like, 15 minutes to crack.
花了我大概十五分钟的时间破解
An eternity.
真是漫长
There's something you need to see.
你们需要来看看这个
Get a little rest.
休息一下吧
I'll be downstairs.
我就在楼下
If you need me, tell Drew.
需要找我的话就告诉德鲁
Look...
听着
I can handle what Walter said earlier, and I accept it,
我能处理沃特之前说的问题 我也接受
but this situation, his exposure to the team...
但现在的情况 他与团队的过多接触
You don't see the amazing things they do.
你没有见过他们的成就
They're brilliant.
这些人棒极了
They're adults, in an adult world.
他们是成人世界里的成年人
You don't know them like I do.
你不像我一样了解他们
They would never hurt Ralph.
他们永远不会伤害拉尔夫
And yet, here we are.
可我们还是走到了这步
Look, I don't have any right to push you.
我没有任何权力逼迫你
But his Internet usage...
但他的网络使用情况
Oh, he's never playing that game again.
他不会再玩那个游戏了
All his Internet will be monitored.
他以后上网会被全程监控
Good. So we're on the same page.
很好 看来我们达成一致了
I appreciate you being paternal.
感谢你尽到了父亲的责任
Walter is Ralph's friend and a huge asset,
沃特是拉尔夫的朋友 对他意义重大
but this was not his finest moment.
但这是他的短板 不要因此而评判他
We're trying to give Ralph some time to rest.
我们正试着让拉尔夫休息一下
It's important.
这很重要
Hey, Ralph.
拉尔夫
Hey, buddy.
伙计
In the Overt Target chat room, did you ever communicate
在《明火执仗》聊天室 你有没有
with someone called "Minidanger"?
和一个名叫"小小危险"的人联♥系♥过
Son, just tell us what you talked about, that's all.
只要说出你们的聊天内容就好了
I just said the level one entry into the abandoned warehouse was too easy to find.
我只说过 从第一关进入废弃仓库的入口非常好找
There should be a hidden entrance.
那里应该还有个隐藏入口
And he responded to you?
他说了什么
He said, "Okay."
他说 "好的"
And then what happened?
然后呢
He changed the game.
他改写了游戏
I assume it's bad he was talking to the game designer?
我猜他和游戏设计师聊天不是好事
Ralph made a suggestion that helped modify the game.
拉尔夫的建议帮助完善了游戏
Do you know how that's gonna look to Eckherd when he finds out?
如果埃克哈德发现了 他会怎么想
Ralph did nothing wrong.
拉尔夫什么都没做错
He was asked if he helped design the game, Ralph said no.
他问拉尔夫是否协助过设计游戏 他说没有
But we have proof that he did help.
但我们有证据 他的确帮了忙
Unknowingly.
在不知情的前提下
American agents were killed as a result of this game.
这个游戏导致了几名美国特工的死亡
And the CIA has been searching like hell for the culprits.
中情局为了找到罪犯已经做了很多调查
If need be, they may just make an example out of Ralph.
如果有必要 他们会拿拉尔夫杀鸡儆猴
They'll cut his computer use,
他们会禁止他的电脑使用
put him on a no-fly list for the rest of his life.
让他余生都在禁飞名单上
He may never get a job beyond flipping burgers.
除了去汉堡店 他可能永远找不到工作
Basically, everything that would've happened to Walt
如果凯布当时没出现
if Cabe hadn't shown up.
沃特现在估计就是这样
So now we need to locate the game designer, Minidanger.
所以我们得找到游戏设计师 小小危险
He's the only one that can confirm
只有他能证明
that Ralph's game suggestions were innocent.
拉尔夫的建议是无关紧要的
Guys, I'm actually communicating with Minidanger right now in another chat room.
其实我正在和小小危险在另一个聊天室聊天
He just responded to you?
他回复你了
I called him a "no talent, dimwit, fart of a game designer."
我说他是个"毫无天赋的傻♥逼♥二流设计师"
I said his work reminded me of something
我说他的作品让我想起
a dog might deliver after eating old cheese.
狗狗吃了过期芝士会拉的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's egomania.
这叫自大
It runs rampant with artists,
这种情绪经常出现在艺术家
writers and game designers.
作家和游戏设计师身上
Especially the latter,
尤其是后者
who grew up maligned by jocks
因为他们在学校总是被运动员恶整
and ignored by cheerleaders.
被拉拉队长忽略
Like us?
就像我们
Yeah, so now these guys have this muscle to flex.
是啊 所以他们要炫耀一下自己的实力
And these chat rooms?
那这些聊天室呢
Just a constant joystick measuring contest.
不过是一个操纵杆测试比赛罢了
Best way to get a response is with insults.
得到回应的最好方法就是羞辱他们
Admittedly, it's a shot in the dark, but he responded.
我得说这歪打正着 但他确实回复了
From a mobile device?
从移♥动♥设备回复的吗
Which can be traced.
这说明可以追踪
Keep insulting him.
继续羞辱他
Keep him responding.
让他一直保持回复
Happy, you'll trace from the SUV.
乐乐 你从车里进行跟踪
Okay, guys, let's go!
大伙出发吧
Of course he's here.
他当然在这了
Three times I've called Minidanger
我叫了小小危险三次
an undescended cat gonad, still no response.
猫的隐形睾丸 他都没回复我
The last communication came from inside the building.
最后一条信息来自这栋楼
Oh, and, Cabe, stay here.
凯布 待在这里
Why the hell would I do that?
为什么
I think you might stand out as a federal agent.
我想作为联邦探员你还是不要掺和了
Exactamundo.
没错
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Excellent question.
这个问题问得好
These tournaments can be a crucible for hackers, dark site trolls.
这些锦标赛是黑客和暗网巨头的熔炉
Never bring your credit cards to a place like this.
永远不要带信♥用♥卡♥来这种地方
Less savory types will carry pocket scanners
以免有些人会带便携扫描器
that'll get your numbers from the magnetic strips.
把你的磁条信息复♥制♥下来
My God.
天呐
All right, we're on comms.
好了 通讯正常
I've seen pictures of these conventions.
我见过这些集♥会♥的图片
They don't do them justice.
现实情况比照片夸张多了
World's largest gathering of virgins.
世上最大的处♥男♥处♥女♥集♥会♥
I don't know.
不一定
The after-hours parties at these things can get pretty filthy.
这种活动的续场派对玩得挺疯的
So I've read.
我从文章上看到的
The last signal leads to the room down there.
最后的信♥号♥♥是从前面房♥间里发出的
Hi. Hi, there.
你好
Uh, we need access to this room.
我们得进这个房♥间
That's the VIP tournament area.
那是专门用来比赛的区域
Access is by game play only.
只有游戏通关才能获得进场资格
30 dino kills in 30 seconds.
三十秒内杀死三十只恐龙
30 kills in 30 seconds on a game no one's played in ten years?
这游戏十年都没人玩了 还要求这成绩
That's the rule, Grandpa. I didn't make it.
这是规定 老爷爷 不是我定的
"Grandpa"? I'm 32.
老爷爷 我才32岁
Hey, guys, the last ping from Minidanger came from in that room.
伙计们 小小危险最后的定位是在那房♥间里
If I can get 30 kills in ten seconds,
如果我十秒内杀死三十只恐龙
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表