剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
We can't go down there and put you up on blocks.
我们不能下去给你设置防火块
You don't need blocks.
不需要防火块
You have an ambulance and a fire truck.
你们有救护车和消防车
Ralph, come on. Clock's ticking.
拉尔夫 走吧 时间不多了
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm not pleased with this plan.
我不喜欢这个计划
Think of all the firsts.
想想这是你的第一次
Ride in a plane, see the Atlantic Ocean.
乘坐飞机 放眼看大西洋
There's something wrong with Walter.
沃特不对劲
Why didn't he pick up?
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Walter is...
沃特
going through a lot right now,
现在承受着太多的压力
and it's best we leave him alone.
最好别去打扰他
Just follow our own path, just for today.
今天我们就自己行动吧
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Guys, not to pressure anyone, but a, uh,
我不想给你们施加压力 但是
a status update on my, uh,
要是能告诉我一声
proposed solution would certainly be comforting.
我提出的解决方案进展如何了 我会更安心些
We're working on it.
我们正在着手
Okay, aim it at the car.
好 瞄准车子
I thought we said that that would knock the car off the hill.
我们说了那样做会把车给撞落山崖的
Okay, just do it, and then,
照做吧 然后
get me the jacket and the duct tape I need. Now!
把我要的外套和管道胶带给我 快
I'm calculating we have seconds at best
我正在计算在整辆车吞没在烟雾中之前
before this entire car is engulfed.
我们最多还有几秒
I got the dart!
拿到注射器了
Ten steel syringe needles-- best I could do.
十个钢制的注射器针头 我尽力了
Sylvester!
希尔维斯特
Okay.
好
You have a target surface area of eight square inches.
你的目标面♥积♥大概在0.75平方米左右
You need to hit the pan
你需要击中油箱底盘
low enough to ensure full drainage away from the car,
并且要足够低 以确保能抽干所有的油
or else, kaboom.
不然车子会爆♥炸♥
Guys, the heat is getting up to about 130 degrees, give or take.
热度快上升到55度左右了
We're gonna have enough force to penetrate the pan?
我们有足够刺穿底盘的冲力吗
Standard PSI is 55,000,
标准压力是55000帕
comparable to an M40A1 sniper rifle.
足以媲美M40A1狙击步♥枪♥
Your margin of error is 2.2 inches to the left,
你的误差范围往左是5.5厘米
and two to the right.
往右是2厘米
A syringe dart shot out of a water hose, guys.
用水管改装的射击式注射器
I just don't know.
我真说不准
Chief, I just don't care.
长官 我没空在意这些了
Fire in the hole, so to speak.
准备发射
How we doing?
情况怎么样
Ever hear of adding fuel to the fire?
听过火上浇油吗
We just did the opposite.
我们刚好相反
Nothing left to burn-- it'll be out in seconds.
没东西可烧了 火即刻就会灭的
The car's shifting.
车子在移位
It's the weight loss from the drained oil.
油箱抽干后重量变轻
Uh, Walter, compensate for the weight.
沃特 赶快补足重量
Lean the seat back as far as you can.
尽量把座椅向后靠
Okay. Okay.
好的
Yeah, that wasn't a scream of fear, that was pain.
那不是害怕声 而是疼痛声
What's going on down there?
下面发生了什么事
Well, the good news is...
好消息是
with the shift in the car, I'm no longer impaled.
移了座位以后我稍微能动了
The bad news is there's a-a great degree
坏消息是我的伤口
of bright red blood just spewing out... my wound.
刚刚涌出了一大♥片♥鲜血
That sounds like an arterial bleeder.
听上去好像是动脉出血
That shard of guardrail must have been in the spleen.
护栏的碎片肯定刺进了脾脏
The blood coagulated around it; now it's been ripped out.
伤口边的血凝结了 现在又被撕裂了
How long does he have?
他有多长时间
If he's really bleeding out, four minutes.
如果他一直这样流血 那只有四分钟
Walter, you got to get pressure against that wound
沃特 你得用力压住伤口
to stem the bleeding.
让伤口止血
I am. It's not... it's not working.
我正在做 但是没用
He doesn't sound good.
他的声音听上去不妙
Hey, Walter! Walter, listen to me!
沃特 沃特 听我说
You have to fight the urge to close your eyes.
你得强迫自己别闭上双眼
Do not close your eyes.
千万别闭上双眼
Find Paige.
去找佩吉
We're losing him.
他越来越虚弱了
You're the doctor. Do something!
你是医生 想办法啊
Can't exactly cauterize the wound from here, Sylvester.
我在这没法帮他灼烧伤口 希尔维斯特
Or can I?
或者能行
Holy crap, am I smart.
哇 我太聪明了
Walter, I got an idea to fix your bleeding,
沃特 我有办法让你止住血
but it won't work if you die before I can mplement it.
但如果你在我实施前死掉 那就没用了
So you have to stay conscious.
你必须保持清醒
Wal-Walter, Walter, hey, hey,
沃特 沃特 醒醒
you have to stay awake
你必须保持清醒
so I can get a good look at your wound.
我才能更清楚地看到你的伤口
You okay in there, son?
你还好吗 孩子
Just trying to stay awake.
正在努力保持清醒
Okay, hey, Walter,
好的 沃特
I can see the wound. It is bad.
我能看到伤口了 确实很糟
You're gonna have to cauterize it,
你得将它烧灼一下
'cause my arms are not nearly long enough.
因为我胳膊不够长没法帮你
Listen carefully. Find a thin piece of metal.
听仔细 找一片薄金属
I see a pen.
我看到了一支笔
Okay. Reach for it slowly.
好的 慢慢地去拿
Oh, boy.
天呐
It's silver.
是银的
Oh, yeah, of course Elia would have a silver pen,
埃利亚当然会有一只银制的笔
rich jerk, but that's good.
那个有钱的混♥蛋♥ 但这很好
'Cause silver conducts heat fast.
因为银导热很快
Now, press in the cigarette lighter.
现在把它插到点烟器里
You okay back there?
你还好吗
Huh? You want me to put that science CD in you like?
你想让我放你喜欢的那个科学碟片吗
Sweetheart, I know you're upset...
亲爱的 我知道你很难过
It's not finished.
还没有完成
What isn't, sweetheart?
什么没完成 亲爱的
The rocket. Walter and I need to finish it,
火箭 我和沃特要完成它
but you won't let us.
但你不让
I'm gonna miss him.
我会想他的
I know.
我知道
Me, too.
我也会想他的
Don't leave it there too long.
别放太长时间
We need it to be hot, not glowing.
我们需要它发热 但不能到灼热的地步
Yeah? All right.
明白吗
Fantastic.
太好了
That's perfect.
太棒了
Walter, Walter, hey!
沃特 沃特
Keep those peepers popped, buddy.
千万别闭眼 伙计
Okay, now here's the rough part.
好的 现在是最难的部分
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
Okay, Walter, you need to press the pen
沃特 你需要将笔插♥进♥伤口
into the wound past the rib cage.
穿过胸腔
When you feel the spleen... How do I know it's the spleen?
当你感觉到脾脏时 我怎么知道是脾脏
the pen will stop moving and you'll feel the pulses
笔会无法进入 通过笔你会感觉到
of the artery transmitted through the pen.
动脉的跳动
Oh, man. When you feel the spleen touch the hot metal
天呐 找到脾脏后
against the organ in short little bursts,
用热金属快速轻触器官
it'll stop the bleeding, but it'll preserve the tissue.
这样会止血而且会保护你的组织
You can do this, son.
你能做到的 孩子
Walter, no matter how bad it hurts,
沃特 无论有多疼
you got to stay still,
你都必须保持稳定
or that car's gonna fall.
否则车会掉下去
Toby...
托比
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表