剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
That's a need-to-know.
这是保密信息
You know, what I need to know
我要了解
is exactly what's going on.
到底发生了什么
Otherwise, I can't help.
否则我无从下手
Guys, this is Governor Lane.
伙计们 这位是莱恩州长
This is the man who can help my daughter?
就是他能救我女儿吗
I'm gonna need to know everything that's happening here.
我需要了解这里发生的一切
So governmental habits of proprietary knowledge
你们必须抛开政♥府♥一贯奉行的保密政策
and "Need to know..." jettison that nonsense
以及保密信息这些无聊的规定
or my efforts to help your child will be hampered.
否则会妨碍到我帮助你的孩子
You have to forgive Mr. O'Brien.
原谅奥布莱恩先生的无礼
He's brilliant but impolitic.
他智商高情商低
Don't care what he is,
我才不在乎他是谁
long as he helps.
只要他能帮得上忙就行
In here...
过来
We're really not trying to hamper anyone,
我们没有想妨碍谁
but if the public hears "unknown virus,"
但如果公众听说有"未知病毒"的话
it could cause panic.
可能引起恐慌
Especially if there's a political motivation.
如果有政见不同的有心人士煽动就更糟糕了
What kind of virus?
什么病毒
She tested negative for Hanta,
无论是汉塔 裂谷 还是埃博拉病毒
Rift Valley, Ebola...
测试结果都是阴性
Eastern equine encephalitis? Also negative.
东部马脑炎病毒呢 也是阴性
She's only positive for the common cold.
结果显示她只是得了普通流感而已
The CDC has a database
疾病防治中心的数据库记载了
of the rarest infective agents in the world.
世界上最罕见的传染源
They're searching.
他们正在查找
Yeah, but while they search,
是啊 但他们查找的过程中
Helena's kidneys, liver, lungs: all shutting down.
海伦娜的肾 肝和肺都在衰竭
Her fever's cli...
她都烧到
How long?
还有多久
Doctors said she has less than 24 hours.
医生说她只剩不到二十四小时了
This is a medical problem. Why am I here?
这是医疗问题 为什么找我来
First of all,
首先
Governor, we're so sorry this is happening to you.
对这一切 我们感到很遗憾 州长
I have a child, too,
我也有孩子
and I can't imagine how you feel.
我没法想象你的感受
All we want to do is help.
我们只希望能帮上忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Come with me.
跟我来
We found this virus
几个小时前
on Helena's laptop a few hours ago.
我们在海伦娜的电脑上发现了这个病毒
Based on this, we're working on the assumption
基于此 我们有理由怀疑
that someone made Helena sick intentionally.
有人故意使海伦娜生病
Targeting you, no doubt.
这显然是针对你的
Any idea why?
知道原因吗
Immigration reform? Three strikes?
移♥民♥政策改革 "三击"服刑制
Those are my hot-button issues,
这些都是我身上的敏感问题
but would they prompt this kind of hostility against my kid?
但他们会因此这样恶意对待我的孩子吗
We're compiling all threats, past and present.
我们正在收集您收到的所有威胁
The FBI, NSA, Homeland,
联调局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局和国土安♥全♥部♥
all the top computer guys
已派出所有顶尖电脑人员
been trying to trace the sender.
试图追踪这个病毒发送者
The source bounced around to 15 countries.
但这个信息源跳转了15个国家
We hit a wall.
我们什么都没查到
Agent Gallo said that you and your team were brilliant.
格洛探员说你的队伍天才集结
That you could find out who sent it.
他说你能找出这个发送者
All right.
好吧
All of your devices are on the same home network?
你的所有设备都是用的同一个家庭网络吗
Yeah.
是的
Any other computer have this virus?
其他电脑有中这个病毒吗
No.
没有
Okay, so he directed the virus
如此说来 他让这个病毒
to just Helena's computer.
只攻击海伦娜的电脑
Anybody else in the house sick?
这屋子里还有人也生病了吗
No.
没有
You, your wife and your staff--
你 你的妻子 你的员工
they've all been in here proximity?
差不多都在这里
Yes. What are you getting at?
是的 这是什么意思
Well, he could have taken out the whole home network,
他本可以使整个家庭网络都染上病毒
but he directed the computer virus at just your child.
但他让病毒只攻击了你孩子的电脑
I don't think it's a coincidence
而只有海伦娜生病这一点
that no one else but Helena is ill.
我觉得这不是巧合
Wait, wait. What does this mean?
等等 等等 你这是什么意思
Give the girl some cool air. She's hot enough.
让这姑娘吹点冷风 她烧得够厉害了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
No!
不要
You can't catch it.
你感染不了病毒
None of us can.
我们都不会被感染
The virus he placed on the computer is custom-built.
他发送到她电脑里的病毒是定制的
He did the same with your daughter,
他让你女儿染上的病毒也是如此
or why is no one else ill?
否则 为什么其他人都没病
You're saying he custom-built a virus
你说他定制了一种病毒
that would make just this child sick?
专门只让这个孩子生病
Yeah. There's computer hacking,
是啊 有电脑黑客
and more recently, there's biohacking.
最近又出现了生化黑客
Now, whoever infected
黑进那台电脑的人
the computer also infected your daughter.
让病毒感染了你的女儿
Until we find that person
我们只能去找那个人
and know exactly what biological agent he used,
搞清楚他用的是哪种生化病毒
there's not gonna be any hope for a cure.
否则别想找到治愈方法
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
You can't just drop a theory like that and leave.
你不能扔下这么一句话就离开
Governor, the helplessness you feel
州长 你现在感到很无助
will incline you to irrational behavior.
这会让你做出不理智的决定
So please,
所以请你
resist the temptation to do anything stupid,
控制一下想要做蠢事的冲动
like standing in my way.
比如 挡我的道
Let me do my job.
让我做我的工作
I checked the AVG scanner,
我用AVG软件扫描过了
came up with nothing.
没有任何线索
If we can find a signature in the viral code,
如果能在病毒编码里找到签名
it'll tell us who sent it.
就能查出是谁发的
Meaning we have nothing.
也就是说没线索
So far, Walt.
暂时而已 沃特
Keep your shorts on.
别这么心急
Governor's had ten distinct threats since he took the office.
州长上台之后 一共遇到过十次明确威胁
Four of the perps are locked up, thus leaving six.
有四名罪犯已经被关起来了 还有六个
Guillermo Flacos?
吉尔勒莫·弗拉克斯
This is way too subtle for a Mexican drug lord.
行事太过含蓄 不像墨西哥毒枭的风格
Oh, announcing your intent via e-mail?
通过邮件表达意见
That's too subtle?
这还含蓄
Personally, I would keep digging.
个人认为应该继续查
Any on the list have computer proficiency
名单上有谁比较擅长电脑技术
and a knowledge of biophysics?
而且精通生物物理学
Well, that'll probably narrow our list down to zero,
这样排除的话 名单上就没人了
but we'll keep digging.
不过我们会继续查的
What I want to understand is
我想知道的是
how you hack into a human being.
人体要怎么黑进去
I get your DNA from anywhere-- a coffee cup,
我可以轻易获得你的DNA 咖啡杯
a piece of gum--
或是口香糖
and then I study your genetics for a deficiency--
然后我研究你的基因序列 找出缺陷
say, uh, lung disease--
比如肺病
and then I harness that genetic sequence
然后把那段基因序列
onto a cold virus and I blow it in your face.
绑在感冒病毒上 然后喷你一脸
Or into the air around you.
或者喷在你周围
Toby, anything?
托比 有结果吗
I traced the computer virus' code--
我追踪了电脑病毒的代码
Russia, China, Serbia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 塞尔维亚
It's no wonder the government couldn't crack it.
怪不得政♥府♥部门破解不了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表