剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'll-I'll get started. Ready?
我 我先开始 准备好了吗
One, two,
一 二
three...
三
Four, five, six...
四 五 六
Good.
很好
You have 54 seconds. Then I take that tablet back.
你还有54秒 然后我就会把平板电脑拿走
Okay, we need a device small enough
好 我们需要一个足够小的器械
to fit through that tiny crack,
可以伸进那个小缝里
but powerful enough to lift that rock.
同时强度足以抬起那块石头
As soon as they're done digging,
一旦他们结束挖掘
we'll bring in a car jack.
我们就把汽车千斤顶带进去
Car jack's a brute tool.
千斤顶是个野蛮的工具
We need something sensitive enough
我们需要一个精确度够高的工具
to exert the exact amount of force required.
对石头精确施加所需的力
The rocks are so unstable.
这些岩石非常不稳定
We disturb them too much,
如果我们进行过大地干扰
one will collapse after the other, like dominoes.
它们会像多米诺骨牌一样接连坍塌
It'll crush him.
会把他砸扁的
The boulder appears to be approximately 40 inches high.
那块石头看上去约有1米高
We need to raise it between 1.8 and 2.3 inches.
我们需要将它抬升4.5到5.8厘米
Any less, we won't free his leg.
太低的话他的腿出不来
Any more, the whole sinkhole could collapse.
太高的话整个岩坑都会坍塌
1.8 or 2.3?
到底是4.5厘米还是5.8厘米
Sylvester, that's almost a-a 28% differential.
希尔维斯特 这几乎是28%的差值啊
It's the best I can give you right now.
这是我现在能给你的最佳预估了
Sylvester, we need... we need better.
希尔维斯特 我们需要更精确的结果
What is wrong with you today?
你今天怎么了
Get your head on right.
给我冷静下来
Uh, we need something like a micro-jack.
我们需要一种迷你千斤顶一样的装置
I could build one with parts I have at the garage.
我可以用车♥库♥里有的材料组装一个
It'll go faster with help.
有人帮忙速度会更快
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
What's the use if this kid's underwater
如果在迷你千斤顶没拿来前
by the time they bring back this jack?
这个孩子就已经被水淹没了呢
I've already accounted for that.
我已经计算过了
For Owen to stay alive, he needs to stop breathing.
要让欧文活下来 他必须停止呼吸
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I'll explain on the way. Come on.
路上我再跟你解释 走吧
Walter O'Brien, Agent Gallo,
沃特·奥布莱恩 盖洛探员
we've been expecting you.
我们一直在等你们
The ECMO machine you requested.
这是你要的体外膜肺氧合机
This isn't 40 feet.
这线不够十二米长
We thought you said 14 feet.
我们以为你要的是四米长的
No, 40 feet. Now.
不 是十二米 快去找
Walter, they're just trying to help, too.
沃特 他们也是想帮忙
Find me a U-channel wedge,
帮我找个U形楔子
a quarter-inch thread drive rod,
一个六毫米的螺纹转动杆
a reinforced shoulder bolt, and three steel lid stays.
一颗加强肩螺栓 还有三个钢盖
I don't understand half of what you said.
你说的话一半我都听不懂
Then start with the other half. Prepping the kiln.
那就从听懂那部分开始 准备好烧窑机
Uh... got the wedge,
找到楔子了
uh, drive rod, and...
转动杆 还有...
shoulder bolt.
螺栓
You know more than you let on.
你比表面上知道得要多啊
I watch you work sometimes.
我经常看你干活
Thank you for making this creepy.
多谢你让气氛这么诡异
Now find the other parts.
接着找其它的部件
Is it gonna hit me?
会打到我吗
It shouldn't.
应该不会
It won't.
不会的
Just lean as far back as you can, Owen. You can do this.
尽量往后靠 欧文 你可以的
It's tight in there.
那里的石头太硬了
This isn't a science.
这可做不到万分精准
God help this kid.
希望老天庇佑这个孩子
Stop the drill!
停下钻孔机
All right, guys, I'm gonna back this bad boy out of here.
好了 伙计们 我要把这个大家伙倒回去
Come on. Let's move!
赶紧 动起来
We need some men up here! Now!
这里需要人手 马上
Okay, we got it here,
好了 我们把机子搬来了
but explain how this helps us.
解释一下这个有什么用
We need to keep Owen alive
我们得让欧文坚持到
until the jack gets here,
他们把千斤顶送来
but that's not gonna be until he's underwater.
但在那之前他就会被水淹没
So we need to bypass his respiratory system,
所以我们必须为他架设分流呼吸系统
which is what this is for.
这就是这机器的功能
It's an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation system,
这是一台体外膜肺氧合机
or an ECMO.
简称膜肺机
Where'd you learn how to do this?
你是从哪里学来的这些
On the Internet.
从网上
He's not kidding.
他没开玩笑
Okay, so...
好吧 那么...
we get the tubes and needles in the PVC pipe, and then...
PVC管上已经有针管和针头了 然后...
Hold on.
稍等
We haven't even started putting supports
我们还没开始为刚挖的隧♥道♥
in the tunnel we just dug.
架设支撑设施
Until that's done, it's unstable,
在那之前 这里非常不稳定
and the risk of collapse is substantial.
随时都有崩塌的可能性
I need exact probabilities.
我需要准确的概率
I can't give them.
我没法提供
Okay, I know someone who can.
好吧 我知道有人可以
Come with me.
跟我来
Paige, tell my mom I'm sorry.
佩吉 替我跟妈妈说句对不起
Why is that, honey?
为什么这样说 宝贝
She told me not-not to go in the caves, but...
她跟我说千万别去洞穴 可是...
I wanted to find the pink shells,
我想去找粉色的贝壳
the ones she likes.
她最喜欢那种贝壳了
Owen...
欧文
It's my fault.
都是我的错
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's my fault!
是我的错
Paige!
佩吉
Where's Sylvester?
希尔维斯特在哪
I need him to work out some odds for me.
我需要他帮我算一个概率
I have no idea, but this child is starting to break.
我不知道 可是这个孩子快崩溃了
I don't know how much longer he's gonna last down there.
我不知道他还能坚持多久
And it kills me, but the tunnel is not stable.
我也很心痛 但是隧♥道♥不稳定
And neither is Owen.
欧文的状态也不稳定
That's it. I'm going in.
不管了 我进去
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
None of my men, not the LAPD or the fire department...
在隧♥道♥稳定前 不管是我的手下
no one has been given authorization to go down
洛杉矶警方还是消防队 任何人都不允许
until the tunnel is ready.
进入那个隧♥道♥
I don't work for any of those entities.
我不隶属于那些组织
I don't need your authorization.
我不需要你的批准
Hopefully, I'll see you in five minutes.
希望可以在五分钟后见到你
Hopefully.
希望如此
If not, who would've thought i'd be the one to outlive you.
如果不能 谁会想到我居然会活得比你久呢
Okay, you guys man the ECMO.
好了 你们来操控膜肺机
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的交给我
As this saga at Zuma Beach continues to unfold,
随着祖玛海滩上的险情继续展开
Walter O'Brien,
沃特·奥布莱恩
a freelance contractor with Homeland Security,
一位国土安♥全♥部♥的独♥立♥承包人
is heading down into the earth in what can only be described
进入了地下 进行只能被形容成
as a very risky endeavor.
"危险至极"的尝试
Owen! Hold on! I'm coming for you!
欧文 坚持住 我来救你了
Owen!
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen.
欧文
It's Walter. Can you hear me?
我是沃特 你能听到我说话吗
The water's getting higher!
水越涨越高了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表