剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Someplace in here, but someplace quiet.
应该会选择这里某个安静的地方
Side hallways maybe.
可能在侧走廊
I found Richter!
我找到里克特了
We're on our way.
我们马上来
He's moving towards the target.
他在向目标移♥动♥
I got eyes on him!
我看到他了
Cabe, if he even gets close, Governor Lane is dead!
凯布 他再靠近 莱恩州长就会死
Homeland security! Don't move!
国土安♥全♥部♥ 不许动
He expelled the virus!
他喷了病毒
It'll be aerosolized in...
喷雾很快就会散开...
Ten seconds!
十秒钟
Based on where the governor is standing,
根据州长所站的位置
the interior wind patterns
和室内风场类型
and s-scattergrams!
以及散射规律
Now, you have seven seconds.
现在你只有七秒了
What are you doing? Making it rain.
你要干什么 洒水
What? To take down the virus.
什么 让水把病毒冲下来
Two seconds, Walter!
两秒 沃特
How do we know this worked?
怎么判断这样是否有用
Well, if it didn't, he'd be dead by now.
如果没用 他现在已经死了
He said he had an antidote! No, sir.
他说他有解药 他没有 先生
We already sent the antidote for your daughter.
我们已经把解药送给您女儿了
He was trying to kill you.
他是想谋杀您
Agent Gallo,
格洛探员
she's gonna be fine.
她会好起来的
So glad to hear it, governor.
很高兴听到这个消息 州长
I'll tell my team.
我会告诉我的队友们
The antidote the CDC synthesized is working.
疾病防治中心合成的解药起作用了
Helena's fever broke.
海伦娜的烧退了
We're getting reports of the same from the other victims.
其他的受害者也传来了同样的好消息
You think I care getting caught?
你觉得我会在乎被捕吗
Dying in prison?
在乎死在监狱里吗
I died when my daughter did.
我女儿去世的时候我已经死了
I just didn't feel
我只是觉得
that I should be the only one to feel the pain I experienced.
不应该只让我感受这种刻骨铭心的痛苦
You're not.
不只是你
I know what it feels like to sit at your child's bedside.
我知道坐在孩子的病床边是什么感受
Watching each breath they take, praying it won't be their last.
看着他们每一次呼吸 祈祷着那不是最后一次
To hold your daughter's hand,
握着女儿的手
trying to memorize what it feels like
努力记住那种感觉
so you won't forget.
以免以后忘记
Your daughter
而你的女儿
too scared to close her eyes,
害怕得不敢闭眼
even when she's so tired,
即使已经那么疲惫也不肯闭眼
because she's worried she won't be able to open them again.
因为她担心自己无法再睁开眼睛
Some things you just can't fix.
有些问题你无法解决
You got to live with them.
只能背负着前行
You don't take innocent lives.
不能滥杀无辜
We shouldn't be listening to this.
我们不应该偷听
That man deserved to die.
那个人活该去死
They all deserved to feel my pain!
他们都该感受我的痛苦
No, they didn't.
不
No one deserves it.
没有人应该痛苦
Hey, I'm going to get Ralph.
我要去接拉尔夫
I got him a new telescope.
我给他买♥♥了架新望远镜
And I thought we might set it up on the roof and grill.
我们想在屋顶上试试 顺便烧个烤
Want to join us?
要一起来吗
Uh, maybe later, but thanks.
晚点吧 但谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Isn't that called "trying to unring a bell"?
覆水难收 碎杯难粘
Sometimes it's okay to admit you don't have all the answers.
有时候承认自己不知道怎么办也没关系的
You know about my sister, don't you?
你知道我姐姐的事了
How she's still sick?
她其实并没有好转
It's not really my business.
这事我真的无权过问
I was just trying to help you today.
我今天只是想帮你而已
For me,
对我来说
my mind...
在我看来
every problem has a solution.
什么问题都能解决
There must be a solution for her.
她的问题也一定能解决
I should never have yelled at you earlier.
我之前不该朝吼你的
You're the bravest person I've ever met.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
That girl would've died today without you.
要不是你 那个女孩可能会死
Without us.
是我们
Federal transpo just came around back and picked up Richter.
联邦运输刚过来接走了里克特
I'm on my way out.
我先离开了
Ralph and I were gonna barbecue some burgers up on the roof.
我和拉尔夫要去屋顶烤几个汉堡
It would really help if you could keep
能不能请你在我组装烤火架的时候
an eye on him while I work the grill.
帮我看着他
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Yes, uh, this is for the kids.
这个是给孩子们的
But nothing for the Biology Department.
但不要把钱给生物系
Or a-a lab of any kind.
也不要给任何类型的实验室
Something fun?
弄点好玩的
And safe.
还要安全
Hi. This is Dr. Tobias M. Curtis.
你好 我是托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士
Please leave a message.
请留言
Hi, Toby. It's me.
托比 是我
I'm really glad things are going well for you.
很高兴你一切顺利
But I don't care about the money you owe.
我不介意你欠的那些钱
I moved on.
我已经看开了
Please do the same.
请你也忘记吧
And don't call again. Bye.
别再给我打电♥话♥了 再见
All in.
全押
You didn't even see your cards yet.
你连牌都没看呢
I don't have to.
我没必要看牌
I see you.
看你就够了
Hi, Walter.
沃特来了
Your sister is the best patient we have.
你姐姐是我院的最佳患者
Never quits.
永不言弃
I got my first paycheck.
我领到第一份工资了
Well, I hope you're gonna do something fun.
希望你用它做点让自己高兴的事
You deserve it.
你应得的
Yeah, I'm gonna do something for you.
我会为你做点事
M.S. is my fight, not yours.
对抗多发性硬化症是我的战役 不是你的
I'm not gonna let you die, Megan.
我不会让你死的 梅根
I'm going to fix you.
我会治好你的
Cabe, another medium-well?
凯布 再来一份七分熟的吗
"Another"?
还再来
The last one was raw.
上一个分明是生的
Hi, Walter.
沃特
Ralph.
拉尔夫
There, I think I'm done, Ralph.
我装好了 拉尔夫
Come check this out.
你来看看
See all the stars?
星星多不多
There's millions of them up there.
天上有成千上万的星星
You got a notepad?
你有笔记本吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, having a family can be a hard thing.
有时候 有家庭是个难事
Makes you vulnerable.
会让你脆弱
I know.
我懂
It can be a good thing, too.
有时也是好事
I know.
我也知道
Hey, Ralph? If you look at the curvature of the Moon's surface,
拉尔夫 如果你去看月球表面的弧线
Orion's Belt makes a perfect horizontal tangent line.
猎户座腰带会呈现出一个完美的水平正切线
Isn't that cool? It is cool!
是不是很酷 好酷
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表