剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197.
我有史上第四高的智商 197
Einstein's was 160.
爱因斯坦只有160
When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA
11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕
to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall.
而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已
Now I run a team of geniuses,
现在我带领一组天才
tackling worldwide threats only we can solve.
解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机
Toby's our behaviorist.
托比是我们的行为分♥析♥专家
Sylvester's a human calculator.
希尔维斯特是人体计算机
Happy, a mechanical prodigy.
乐乐 机械天才
Agent Cabe Gallo's our government handler.
凯布·格洛探员是政♥府♥监管人
And Paige?
还有佩吉
Well, Paige isn't like us.
佩吉跟我们不是一类人
She's normal
她是正常人
and translates the world for us
她为我们解释这个世界
while we help her understand her genius son.
我们帮她理解她的天才儿子
Together, we are Scorpion.
我们是天蝎
C-note says he cuts down the alley.
我赌一百他会进小巷
Theory? He stopped.
依据 他停下了
With fear there's this impulse to freeze,
因为恐惧 人会产生停止行动的冲动
an innate belief one can avoid detection.
潜意识认为这样能不被发现
You ever catch a kid with his hand in the cookie jar?
有没有现场逮住把手伸进饼干罐里的孩子
I'm in for a hundred.
我赌一百
Agents are moving in.
特工行动了
Got him.
抓住他了
Pay up... No, no, no, no, no!
给钱 不不不
My analysis was right.
我的分♥析♥没错
He was about to go in the alley.
他就要进小巷了
Operative words:
关键词
"About to."
"就要"
Pay up.
给钱
So far, we're batting a thousand.
我们目前干的不错哦
So far.
的确 目前
Glad we could help.
很高兴帮上忙了
Uh, we did more than help.
不只是帮上忙吧
Without us tracing the IP address of that Chinese national,
如果不是我们追查了那个中国人的IP地址
you'd still have military intel leaking like a sieve.
你们的军方情报还在泄露呢
Maybe it's time that we got some publicity on this?
或许该给我们宣传一下了
Not likely. It's hush-hush.
不行 这是机密
Ah, it's always hush-hush, huh?
总是机密 是吧
It's the nature of the governmental beast.
政♥府♥行动就是如此
Going away?
要走吗
Yeah, we took a private job.
嗯 我们接了私活儿
A Vegas casino-- the Crimson.
维加斯的克里姆森赌场
They've been losing money on their high-roller blackjack tables.
他们的高赌资21点牌桌一直在赔钱
They just want an analysis.
他们想要我们的分♥析♥
Same-day trip.
一日行
Can I have a word with you, in private?
能私下跟你说句话吗
Listen to me: you're not ready to go out on your own.
听我说 你们还没做好单干的准备
You only have a few cases under your belt.
你们只解决了几件案子
We've delivered results every time.
我们次次都很有成效
With government assistance.
那是有政♥府♥协助的
How well was Scorpion doing before I came along?
我来之前 天蝎是什么状况
Classified Homeland Security jobs
机密国土安♥全♥部♥任务
don't allow us to show people what we're capable of.
让我们无法向世人展示我们的本事
But I've got an investment in you guys,
但我对你们有投入
and I don't want it compromised.
我不希望这份投入被破坏
I've had an investment
我也有投入
in this team for years.
我在这个团队上投入几年了
I see its potential.
我看得到它的潜力
Now, we agreed to work with the government,
我们是答应协助政♥府♥
not for the government.
不是为政♥府♥工作
We can take private jobs, so we are...
我们可以接私活儿 我们也接了
whether you think we're ready or not.
不管你认为我们准没准备好
Tick-tock, people!
时间不等人啊 同志们
We're burning daylight here!
我们在浪费时间
Hey, Diana Ross, they have hand soap there.
大小姐 他们那儿有洗手液
Not anti-bacterial.
不是防菌的
Toby, I need you to run a point on casino employee
托比 我需要你在车♥库♥里
background checks, from the garage.
过一遍赌场雇员的背景
From the garage at the Crimson?
在克里姆森赌场的车♥库♥里吗
No, this garage.
不 这里
I'm sorry-- for a second,
抱歉 我差点以为
that sounded like you were saying I can't go to Vegas.
你是说我不能去维加斯了
I'm telling you I need you here.
我是说我需要你留下
Guys, maybe we can talk this out upstairs.
或许我们可以上楼好好谈谈
This is a private job, Cabe's not involved
这是私活儿 凯布不在
so I am the boss,
所以我说了算
and I don't want anything to possibly jeopardize our contract.
我不希望任何因素危及我们的合同
Oh... oh, me being involved jeopardizes the gig?
怎么 我去就危及合同了
I'll stay.
我留下吧
No-- you want to avoid the flight,
不行 你就是不想坐飞机
your gambling is a liability.
而你的赌博会造成麻烦
You will become distracted in Vegas,
你在维加斯无法集中精神
and we need to put our best foot forward.
我们得拿出最佳表现
Walter, come on-- you waited till the last minute
沃尔特 别这样 你等到最后时刻
to tell him about this?
才跟他说这个
I knew this would happen.
我知道一定会这样
This job is a big deal for us.
这个活儿对我们很重要
It's a big deal for all of us.
对我们都很重要
Sylvester doesn't want to fly,
希尔维斯特不喜欢飞行
I'm anxious as hell about leaving Ralph
我对把拉尔夫留给保姆
with a sitter while I'm in a different state...
自己飞去另一个州担心的要死
you are worried about Toby.
而你担心托比
We're all anxious.
我们都在担心
But we're all going as a team, okay?
但我们要作为团队一起去
Fine.
好吧
You know what? You can be the one
那等他在双骰子赌博桌上
who gives him a loan at the craps table.
输了个精光 你借钱给他吧
Oh, do you hear that? Do you know what that sound is?
听到了吗 知道那是什么声音吗
Daddy losing the mortgage payment?
爸爸把按揭输掉的声音吗
The sound of money, soon to be my money.
是钱的声音 很快就会成为我的钱了
You know they have magic shows here.
这里有魔术表演呢
Maybe we can go see one.
或许我们可以去看看
Ugh. I'm not gonna go anywhere with you in that shirt.
你穿那件衬衫 我才不要跟你一起去任何地方呢
I can't help it if flying makes me sick.
飞行让我想吐 这不能怪我
That shirt makes me sick.
这衣服才让我想吐呢
Oh, when we're done, I am gonna make my own magic
等我们干完活儿 我会在牌桌上
at the card tables.
施展我的魔术
You wanna bet?
想打赌吗
I'll give you a bet: You resist gambling
我跟你赌 你在这里期间
while you're here, I will give you my paycheck for this job.
如果能忍♥住不赌 我就把我那份薪酬给你
But, if you make a single wager...
反之 如果你赌了
I will get yours.
我就拿走你的
Yeah, you think you're smart
你自以为很聪明吧
betting me I won't bet.
打赌我不会赌博
I'm in, 'cause the only thing sweeter
我同意 但是是因为
than winning cash will be winning it from you.
唯一比赢钱更好的事情 是赌赢你的钱
We're on.
说定了
Mr. O'Brien? Yes.
奥布莱恩先生 我是
Renee Connelly. We spoke on the phone.
蕾妮·康奈利 我们通过电♥话♥
Oh, hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Uh, this is my team...
这几位是我的队友
We're excited to get started.
我们很想马上开始
We're excited to have you.
你们能来我们很高兴
My father Bob was very impressed by your proposal.
我父亲 鲍勃 对你的提议很心动
Specifically, your statistical game theory
尤其是你的统计博弈论
and analysis of behavioral patterns.
和行为模式分♥析♥
Now, we're really hoping you can help us find out
我们希望你们能帮我们查明
why our highest-take tables are down 1.8 percent,
为什么我们赌注最高的牌桌赔了1.8%
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表