剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Stop crying.
别抱怨了
We're only 300 yards from the beach.
我们离海滩还有274米
You got to be kidding. We're out of gas!
开什么玩笑 车没油了
You know what, give me that knapsack.
这样吧 背包给我
I spent my childhood sprinting from bullies.
我从小就一直在躲避校园恶霸的欺凌
It's about to pay off.
是时候派上用场了
I promised him I'd come back for him.
我说过我会回来救他
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I've been banking on the impossible for so long...
我寄希望于奇迹太久了
For my sake, I started to believe it.
因为我自己的缘故 我都渐渐开始相信了
Walter!
沃特
We got it!
我们拿到了
I got the jack!
我拿到千斤顶了
Got it!
拿到了
You're about to risk your life again,
你又要拿自己的生命冒险
when the likelihood that Owen's still alive after
欧文在水下都快五分钟了
almost five minutes underwater...
他存活的可能性微乎其微
We've seen worse odds.
我们见过更低的可能性
No, we have not.
不 我们没见过
It's not possible.
没可能的
Cabe's right.
凯布说的没错
The water isn't nearly cold enough to put that kid in a full
海水还没冷到能让他进入
hypothermic state where he might survive that long.
在水下活那么久的超低体温状态
I know.
我知道
And the brain without oxygen
而且大脑缺氧五分钟后
begins to die after five minutes.
就会开始脑死亡了
I know!
我知道
I really don't want you to do this.
我真的不想让你冒这个险
I know.
我知道
The last rock slide completely compromised the tunnel,
刚刚的滑坡毁了整个隧♥道♥
which was unstable to begin with.
更何况在那之前就已经摇摇欲坠了
Anyone who goes down there risks being buried alive.
谁下去都有被活埋的风险
He knows.
他知道
Son, why are you doing this?
孩子 你为什么要冒这个险
I made a promise I'd come back for him.
我答应了他要回来救他
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
Yes.
怕
Good.
很好
That means you'll be careful.
这说明你会格外小心
Walter O'brien, some type of government contractor,
沃特·奥布莱恩 政♥府♥的某类项目承包人
is underground,
现在正在地下
trying to extract Owen Cooper,
试图救出已在水下
who has now been without air for almost six-and-a-half minutes.
现已缺氧六分半的欧文·库珀
Okay.
好了
Hold on!
坚持住
Collapsing!
要塌了
Walter!
沃特
Cabe!
凯布
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Got him!
抓住他了
Here on the beach, on Christmas Eve,
素昧平生的民众们团结一心
strangers are coming together
为了救援被困男孩
to save a child.
在平安夜汇集在海滩上
We got him!
救出来了
Clear the way!
都让开
It's being hailed a Christmas miracle.
这堪称是圣诞节的奇迹
Doctors say a boy survived after being underwater
医生称男孩虽在水下
without oxygen for over seven minutes,
缺氧逾七分钟的情况下但得以幸存
and is expected to make a full recovery.
并可完全康复
We're at St. Stephen's hospital
我们现在在圣·斯蒂芬医院
waiting to hear from Walter O'brien,
等待采访沃特·奥布莱恩
the head of the team that saved Owen Cooper.
救援欧文·库珀团队的领队
It is hoped that someone with a 197 IQ
希望这位智商为197的天才
can shed some light on what exactly happened in that hole today.
能为我们解释今天洞穴里发生的一切
Miracle?
奇迹吗
It's more like the ecmo artificially pumped up
更像是体外膜肺氧合机
his O2 levels high enough that
给他提供了超出常量的氧气
his organs kept going a few minutes longer than usual.
所以他才能存活下来
It's a million-to-one shot, but not a miracle.
是百万分之一的可能性 但不算是奇迹
Press is not gonna like it when I give them that story.
媒体不会喜欢我这种说法的
Guys.
各位
Some people really want to see you.
有个人很想见你们
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你 沃特
What for?
谢什么
For allowing me to believe again.
因为你让我重拾希望
If you trust that drug trial, I do, too.
如果你相信那个药物试验 那我也相信
I'll do it.
我会接受的
I'm gonna keep fighting.
我不会放弃的
Guys.
大伙
The entire drive down, we prayed.
一路上我们都在祈祷
We prayed for god to do something,
希望得到上帝的帮助
anything... to save our child.
来救救我们的孩子
He answered by sending you.
所以他派你来了
And your team.
还有你的队伍
Thank you.
谢谢你
You came back for me.
你回来找我了
Oh, I told you, I only state facts.
我说过 我只陈述事实 绝不会说谎
We should let these folks get some rest.
让他们好好休息吧
Come on, guys.
我们走吧
I've got an entire press corp calling for you to explain
这边一大堆媒体都想让你解释一下
how this little boy lived.
小男孩是如何活下来的
Do you want to talk to them or not?
你想不想跟他们聊聊
Ah, they already have their answer.
他们一定有自己的答案了吧
It was a miracle.
这是个奇迹
Hey, Happy!
乐乐
What are you doing here on Christmas Eve?
平安夜你来这干什么
I wanted to, um...
我想...
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I just, I wanted to wish you a happy holiday.
我只是想祝你节日快乐
I'll see you later.
我先走了
You look just like her.
你很像她
I knew who you were the first time you walked into my shop.
你第一次来店里时我就认出你了
After your mother died, I was lost,
你妈妈死后 我很迷茫
and I hit the bottle, hard.
酗酒成性
Still do.
现在也是
You were so special.
你这么好
Deserved better than me.
应该过上比我更好的生活
I always loved you.
我永远都爱你
Hey, everyone.
各位
Uh, this is... my dad, Patrick.
这位是我爸爸 帕特里克
Hello.
大家好
Welcome, Mr. Quinn.
奎恩先生 欢迎你
You got a great girl there.
你的女儿非常出色
It's a real pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识您
That's nice.
我喜欢
Who brought me a gift?
这是谁给我买♥♥的礼物
Okay. Touchdown.
好吧 真不错
Oh, you got your hat back.
你的帽子回来了
I'm back.
满血复活
Look at this.
看看这个
That's very nice of you.
你真好
It's silly.
挺幼稚的
You need a little silly in your life.
你的生活需要点童心
Look at that!
快看快看
Hey, guys, we got
各位各位
Ralph's present in the next room.
拉尔夫的礼物在隔壁房♥间
Okay, so... we made all this for you, pal.
快看 这是我们为你准备的 小家伙
All right, press the button.
按这个按钮
Oh! do you see that?
看见没
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表