剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
'cause I am not eating this bullet alone
因为如果事情变得走投无路
if this goes south.
我肯定要拉几个垫背的
Forget Homeland, he should work for the Treasury
他不该是国安部的 看他推卸责任的样子
the way he passes the buck.
他应该去财政部上班
Focus. We have barely an hour,
集中注意力 我们只有不到一个小时的时间
and we don't know what kind of venom we're dealing with.
而且还不知道我们要对付的是什么毒
There are numerous deadly Eastern European snakes,
剧毒的东欧毒蛇不计其数
several of which can cause reddish hives.
其中有好几种能导致红色荨麻疹
Sly, Toby,You figure out
希尔 托比 你们查查看
what kind of Belarusian snake we're looking for.
我们对付的是什么品种的白俄♥罗♥斯♥蛇
Happy, Paige, and I--
我 乐乐还有佩吉--
we'll go down to the reptile sanctuary down the PCH.
我们会去1号♥州道的爬行动物保育园
Then when we get there, you can tell us
我们到那时 你们可以告诉我们
what kind of snake we need to procure.
我们要找到是什么蛇
Then we'll make an antidote with its venom.
然后我们会用它的毒液制♥作♥解药
You heard Merrick. No one's going anywhere.
梅里克说了 没人能离开这里
I think I have a way around that.
我想我有办法出去
Zoom in, camera one, north gate.
一号♥摄像头放大 北门
Someone's taking pictures.
有人在拍照
Get Director Merrick. Sir.
去找梅里克部长 是 长官
Oh, they bought it.
他们信了
Great, just-just keep that camera in front of your face.
很好 继续用照相机挡住脸
Come and get me, dummies.
来抓我啊 白♥痴♥们
All corps to the north gate. Now!
所有士兵马上到北门
All right, come on. Hustle. Where we going?
很好 快 快走 我们去哪
Right here. Okay, hurry.
这边 好 快
Okay, come on.
快来
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. Come on.
快 快 快点 快进来
Cabe, I do not mean to rush you, but if they come back here
凯布 我不想催你 但如果他们回来这里
and we're trapped... It's in here somewhere.
而我们被困住了... 就在这的某个地方
DVD commentary on Blackrock Shootout said they left intact
《贝莱德枪战》的DVD评论说他们完整保留了
the secret door the deputy used to escape.
当时副警长逃脱的密门
Pays to be a fanboy.
这就是做影迷的好处
All right, head east over that hill;
好了 从那座山往东走
there should be a trail, take you to a road.
应该有条小径通到大路
Now go get us a snake.
现在去抓蛇吧
See you later.
待会见
Come on, let's go.
快 咱们走
Sir!
长官
I checked the perimeter from that bluff.
我从那边的悬崖上观测过了
There's no sign of anyone, not even vehicle tracks.
没有人迹 连车辆行驶的痕迹都没有
Well, he's got to be here somewhere.
他肯定躲在某个地方
It's not like the guy just appeared and disappeared.
一个人不可能凭空出现又凭空消失
Son of a bitch.
见鬼
Hurry up.
快点
I don't want any evidence of what we've been up to.
我可不想留下我们所作所为的任何证据
Gallo!
格洛
You two, get out.
你们俩 出去
Ooh, Cabe's in trouble.
凯布摊上大事了
Do you have stockholm syndrome?
你有斯德哥尔摩症候群症吗
Just do whatever these eggheads say?
对这些书呆子们言听计从
What you did is insubordination, borderline treason.
你不听从上级指挥 所作所为简直就是叛国
I made a choice to save a man's life.
我这么做是为了救人
No, you made a choice to defy me and to back them.
不 你这么做是为了反抗我 支持他们
You don't work as closely with Scorpion as I do.
你没像我这样和天蝎的成员们一起共事过
You just don't know how they go about things.
你只是不知道他们是怎么处理事情的
I know that you've been mesmerized
我知道从你遇到这个叫沃特的孩子起
by this kid Walter from the minute you met him.
你就被迷惑了
I'm no more mesmerized by him than you are threatened.
比起我被迷惑 你更感觉到被威胁了
And our job is to protect people,
我们的工作是保护民众
not our own backsides.
而不是自保
Now, let me ask you a question.
现在我来问你
You think that you and Walter would be such great pals
你觉得如果沃特知道你用让他做的软件
if he knew what really happened in Baghdad
到底对巴格达做了什么
with that software you had him make?
你们的关系还会这么好吗
What if I tell him?
如果我告诉他事情会怎样
Let me be clear.
让我澄清一下
What Walter knows
沃特知道什么
and what he needs to know is up to me.
他需要知道什么 都由我说了算
If you disclose anything to him, you and I will have a problem
如果你敢向他透露半个字 不论级别怎样
where rank doesn't come into play.
我们俩之间都会有大问题
Do you copy?
懂了吗
Not sure where we are,
我不确定我们在哪
but I know it's nowhere near the reptile sanctuary.
但我知道肯定离爬行动物保育所很远
Now what? Hitchhike?
现在怎么办 搭便车
I'm not showing leg.
我可不会露腿来拦车
No, there's no time to hitchhike.
不 没时间等便车了
Happy, I hear a truck. Quick.
乐乐 我听到卡车的声音了 快
Punch me in the nose.
照着我的鼻子来一拳
Finally.
终于让我等到了
Good job.
干得好
What is he doing?
他在干什么
Hey, man, you okay?
哥们 你还好吗
Not really. I was hiking, and I fell on my face.
不太好 我正在远足 摔了个狗啃泥
Have you got any ice?
你车上有冰吗
Some ice? Yeah, yeah, sure. Come around back.
冰 有的有的 到后面来
Okay.
好
Hey.
过来
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
多谢
Here's your ice.
给你冰
Thank you. Also, sorry.
多谢 另外我很抱歉
What's up? Hit it, Happy!
什么 开车 乐乐
We'll return it!
我们会还给你的
Official government business!
政♥府♥公务紧急征用
Okay, so we get to the reptile sanctuary...
好吧 接下来我们去爬行动物保护区
find the curator, have him get us the right snake.
找到管♥理♥员♥ 让他帮我们找到那种蛇
Yeah, what are we gonna do?
你打算怎么跟他说
We gonna tell him someone we know, but can't disclose,
是不是告诉他某个不能具名的人士
has been bitten by a deadly snake
被一条不知道是不是本地区的
that may or may not be native to this area,
致命毒蛇咬伤了 生命垂危
and he just has to trust us and give us that snake,
然后他就会信了我们 交出毒蛇
even though venomous snakes are regulated by the state,
哪怕剧毒蛇种是国家管制生物
and giving us one could land him in prison?
随便给人会害他坐牢么
Oh, you got a better idea?
那你想个天才主意出来
We steal the snake. We steal the snake.
把蛇偷出来 把蛇偷出来
This is a violation of the Geneva Convention.
这是对《日内瓦公约》的公然践踏
So is assassination.
刺杀他国领导人也是
You pig!
你这猪猡
I will kill you for what you've done!
我要让你一命抵一命
Now, I told you once,
我警告过你
you keep cool,
你给我冷静点
or I'll cuff you right alongside these men.
否则我把你跟他们一起铐着
There are too many Belarusian snakes.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥的蛇种类太多了
There's no way to know which one it is.
根本查不出来是哪一种
Is that what you're gonna tell Walter when we call him?
过会儿联♥系♥沃特时我们就告诉他这个吗
I don't know anything about snakes.
我根本就不了解蛇
This wasn't even my idea.
这压根就不是我个人的主意
Ah, ah, there's no "I" in Scorpion.
天蝎俩字里就没有个人
It's a figure of speech.
我就是打个比方
Cyber noose just got another text. This one's from Mikko.
网络嗅探器检测到一条短♥信♥ 是米科发的
I'm putting it in the translator now.
我让翻译器翻译过来
"Everything is in place, moving forward"?
"一切就绪 执行下一步"
I don't like the sound of that.
听着不像是好事
You know, it's ambiguous. It could mean nothing.
看着挺模糊的 可能也没什么
The man's president is dying. He's not gonna send
这人的总统都快死了 他怎么会
an international text to someone that means nothing.
发一条什么都没说的国际长途废话短♥信♥
That's ambiguous on purpose,
他是故意这么模糊的
but it means something. What?
背后肯定有目的 什么
You think Mikko could be the one who slipped his boss a mickey?
不会是米科给他的老大下的毒吧
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表