剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
What is encryption code?
密♥码♥是什么
Give us the code!
快说
Careful.
小心点
There's a fuel vat right next to him.
他旁边有燃油桶
You miss, you blow him up.
要是打偏 他就会被炸死
Who are you?
你是谁
Lieutenant Jim Corbett, U.S. Navy SEALs.
美国海军陆战队 吉姆·科比特上尉
I'm bringing you home.
我是来接你回去的
I'm the tech guy.
我是技术人员
I'm helping.
来帮忙的
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Fan belt's gone.
风扇皮带没了
The fan belt?
风扇皮带
Uh, why are you calling me?
为什么打给我啊
Happy is the expert.
乐乐才是专家
Because we're not in Burbank, we're in Bosnia,
因为我们不在伯班克 在波斯尼亚
and we got shoddy reception.
信♥号♥♥非常不好
Now, we're storming a rebel base,
现在 我们要袭击叛军基地
so I need you to man up, son.
你得打起精神 孩子
Our life depends on it.
现在可是生死关头
Okay, we need something strong yet pliable
你需要牢固并且柔软的东西
that can withstand the coefficient of friction.
要能承受摩擦系数
Something like... pantyhose.
比如... 连裤♥袜♥
Now, why the hell would I have pantyhose?
我现在上哪找连裤♥袜♥去
I got a multi-tool,
我这有多功能刀具
12 mags of ammo, first aid kit,
12个弹匣 急救药箱
toilet paper.
和卫生纸
The toilet paper!
用卫生纸
Okay, pull it into long strips,
把它搓成长条
and braid it in a hexagonal pattern.
然后再编成辫子
This makes the paper increase its strength exponentially.
这能大大增强♥卫♥生纸的牢固性
Hooke's law of elasticity.
胡克弹性定律
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
Who's my brother?
也不看我弟弟是谁
I'm bound to pick up something.
耳濡目染也是有点效果的
I got him.
行了
Grab the tech, let's go.
把东西收好 我们走
Okay.
好
You think you can come here,
你以为能轻而易举
take what you want?
从这带走你想要的吗
From me?
从我手中
From my country?!
从我国家手中
Stop!
住手
Beat him all you like, it's useless.
你怎么揍他都是没用的
He can't help you.
他帮不了你
I can.
但我能
You?
你吗
I don't even know what you are.
我根本不认识你
All right?
别激动
I'll tell you what I'm not, I'm not a soldier.
我告诉你 我不是士兵
I'm a tech specialist sent in to get that software,
我是被派来带走软件的技术专家
and I will get it for you,
我会帮你得到它
but you have to let us go.
但是你必须放我们走
You-you really think they're gonna let us go?
你真的认为他会放我们走吗
You tried your way.
你的方法行不通
Do we have a deal?
同意吗
You decode it, you leave.
你解锁成功了就能走
Okay.
行了
We're done.
搞定了
Now we go?
我们能走了吗
No, you not leave till software's fully downloaded.
不行 必须等软件成功下载完
You erased it?!
你删除了
Now!
就是现在
Drop it.
给我扔了
My bosses be upset I not bring them software.
没拿到软件我不好交差
So, instead, I bring them your head.
我只好提你的人头去了
Shit.
我♥操♥
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, we gotta go.
别打了别打了 我们得走了
Oscar Mike.
撤退
Oh, so you're speaking the lingo now?
你现在也会说术语了
Okay, hold on...
坚持住...
Where the hell is he?
他人在哪儿
Come on, Cabe.
凯布 快啊
Welcome to the Charmin Express.
欢迎乘坐魅力纸巾牌快车
Go, go, go, go, go, go...!
赶紧走 赶紧走 快
I was nervous you wouldn't show.
我还怕你不来呢
Wasn't without its drama.
只是有点小插曲
Your wife wanted you to have this.
这是你妻子要给你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks to all of you.
谢谢你们大家
Actually, we're not all here.
其实 参与的人不止我们
I thought we would have seen them by now.
我还以为现在能见到他们
When we get to the plane, we'll call the embassy
等我们上了飞机 就给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
and form a search party.
让他们组织搜救队
Don't know if that's necessary.
好像不必了
None of you saw this.
你们都没看到这一幕
How you feeling, pal?
感觉怎么样 哥们
Such a liar.
你就装吧
It's good to be home.
回家真好
You see him?
看到了吗
Go give him a hug.
去抱抱爸爸
Not bad for two days' work.
这两天工作得不错
Not at all.
非常不错
But I really want to see my son now.
不过我现在很想看到我儿子
Copy that.
收到
Glad to give you a lift.
很乐意载你一程
You know the sad thing--
可悲的是
that was my first time outside the U.S.
这是我第一次出国
Yeah.
怎么
I want you to have this.
想把这个给你
It's our unit's challenge coin...
这是我们部队的纪念币
...for exemplary service on a mission.
赠予在任务中表现出色的人
Okay.
好了
Hey, okay, um...
那个...
hold on a second.
等一下
Take this.
给你
It's an override code for your DVR.
用在录像机上的置换码
Free war movies for life.
终生战争电影免费观看
Come on.
走吧
Okay.
好的
If I was any more exhausted, I'd melt into a puddle.
我已经累得快要变成一滩泥了
You guys are back! Walter!
你们回来了 沃特
How you doing?
你好吗
Okay.
好吧
Next time, Walter,
下一次 沃特
I will be with you on the mission, I promise.
我会与你一起执行任务 我保证
You were, pal, you were right there.
我们这次也一起了 你帮了我们
No. Bullets weren't flying in here.
不 这里没有枪林弹雨
I'll be there.
下次一定
Hey, Toby.
托比
For the record, you took good care of me, and I appreciate it.
郑重说下 你把我照顾得很好 我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢
I could take better care of you.
我可以把你照顾得更好哟
You never give up.
你还真是锲而不舍
Good.
很好
Quite a life you're leading.
你这生活很丰富啊
Well, we've both probably had enough excitement for a while.
这两天的生活够我们消化一阵子了
You ready to go?
可以走了吗
Yeah.
可以了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表