剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
The text was meant for someone named
短♥信♥是发给一个名叫
Eras Ilgauskas, and a quick search shows that
厄拉斯·伊戈斯卡斯的人 搜索结果显示
he's a wealthy manufacturer in
他是个靠军♥火♥制♥造♥贩卖♥♥
artillery production and distribution.
发了家的富商
You think Mikko could be in the weapons game with him?
你觉得米科是不是加入了他的武器生意
That would explain why he did something
这倒能解释他为什么要
that could cause World War Three.
引发第三次世界大战
If Kreshenko signs that peace treaty, then there's no war,
如果克里申科签了和约 大战就打不起来
and if there's no war, there's no weapons to sell.
如果没有仗打 武器就没得卖♥♥
We arrested the wrong guys.
我们抓错了人
And we're looking for the wrong type of snake.
而且我们也找错了蛇种
Killer's not from Belarus.
不是白俄♥罗♥斯♥的毒蛇
We need something from the Lithuanian region.
我们需要查找立陶宛地区的毒蛇
That's where Mikko's from.
米科就来自那里
And there's only one snake
而只有这一种蛇
that matches our specific set of symptoms.
能匹配我们见到的中毒症状
The adder.
蝰蛇
Toby says we got the wrong guys.
托比说我们抓错了人
It was Kreshenko's advisor.
真凶是克里申科的顾问
The snake we're looking for is the adder.
我们要找的蛇是蝰蛇
I hacked the sanctuary's schematics.
我把保护区的平面图黑了出来
The best route to the snake is the side employees' entrance.
通往那种蛇的最近路线是员工通道
Once in, to avoid security,
进去之后如果想避开安保摄像头
you're gonna have to use the cross beams
你就得从展览区上面的横梁上
above the displays.
爬过去了
I didn't design the building, man.
这建筑不是我设计的 哥们
We can still communicate within the cyber noose,
我们可以在网络嗅探系统内部交流
so we need to respond to his text.
所以我们得回复他的短♥信♥
There's no way Mikko doesn't expect to hear back from him,
米科肯定在等他那刺杀行动的同伙
a co-conspirator in an assassination.
回复他的短♥信♥
If he doesn't, he'll get suspicious. What do I say?
如果没回话 他会起疑的 我怎么说
Uh, needs to be ambiguous, as well.
也要跟他一样模糊
Just confirmation of receipt.
就是确认你收到信息了
That's what they would've planned.
他们肯定是这么约定的
Okay. How about "Thank you"?
好吧 说"谢谢你"怎么样
Sure. Why don't you put a thumbs up emoticon at the end of it, too?
行啊 不如后面再加个竖大拇指的表情
Just send "Confirmed".
就说"收到"就行
No. Send... "Okay""
不 说"好的"
No! Send "Okay. Confirmed""
不不 说"好的 收到"
You're confusing me. Just send "Confirmed".
我听晕了 就说"收到"吧
That's it. Just send that.
就这样 就发这个
Sent. You think he'll buy it? Yeah.
发送完毕了 他会信吗 肯定啊
Unless they had a specific code word planned in advance.
除非他们提前约好了一套暗语
Let's go tell Cabe we got our guy.
我们告诉凯布我们查出真凶了
I think they had a code word.
看来他们的确约了暗语
Is that him?
是他吗
No. That's the running of the bulls in Ventura.
不是 那是文图拉的公牛在散步
Yes, it's him! Okay.
废话当然是他 好吧
What do I do? What do I do?
我该怎么做 该怎么做
You are the computer experts, no?
你们不是电脑专家吗
No.
不是
We dabble.
三脚猫功夫而已
Give me your phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Easy, Mongo.
放松 老兄
I know you texted me!
我知道你给我发短♥信♥了
Hit him, Sly!
打他 希尔
Okay! Hit him! I got him!
没问题 打他 我制住他了
Stop! U.S. Marine!
站住 美国海军陆战队
He's the assassin!
他是杀手
Got eyes on him!
盯着他了
Are you okay, Sly?
你还好吧 希尔
What the hell happened?
发生什么事了
You guys all right?
你们都还好吧
It was Mikko.
是米科干得
He framed those Belarus boys.
他陷害了那些白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Big guy's fast.
跑得倒挺快
Welcome, gang.
欢迎 伙计们
Got a lot of neat stuff to see and learn today,
今天能见识到不少
so head on in.
进来吧
Just follow these footprints.
沿着脚印走
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Can you help me?
能帮我一下吗
I am the teacher's assistant with this class,
我是这个班的助教
but I... I'm so terrified of snakes, and I was...
但我很怕蛇 所以
C-Can you stand with me during your presentation, please?
你解说的时候能站我边上陪我吗
Please?
拜托了
Um, sure, yeah.
好的 可以
I won't leave your side if you don't want me to.
你不让我走我就寸步不离
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
You're such a smart, brave man.
你真机智 好勇敢
I'm so lucky to have someone like you looking after me.
有你这样的人照顾我真是太幸运了
How long have you worked here?
你在这工作多久了
Your friend better get back here with that venom soon.
你的朋友最好赶紧带着毒液回来
He's almost gone.
他快不行了
Happy,
乐乐
am I getting any closer?
我有接近吗
All I can see
我现在只能看到
are a bunch of turtles.
一大堆乌龟
Hang a left.
左拐
Okay.
好的
Got snakes?
看到蛇了吗
Mm, yeah, getting there.
看到了 快到了
You okay?
你还好吧
Sure.
是的
Are you scared of snakes?
你是怕蛇吗
Oh, no.
不啊
Walter, I've seen you diffuse a bomb.
沃特 我见过你拆炸♥弹♥
That risk was calculable.
那个危险性可以预算出来
You cannot predict what a wild animal will do.
但野生动物的行为可算不了
I'm just gonna reach down,
我要下去了
scoop up the snake and then get out.
把蛇捞起来就撤
Limited risk.
危险指数不高
I will be fine.
我不会有事的
Okay, you have to make sure you don't harm the snake
但你得确保你抓蛇的时候
when you retrieve it.
不会伤到蛇
Do you want to change places?
你想要代劳吗
Hell no. Those things are deadly.
鬼才要 那玩意要人命的
Okay, kids. If I could have everybody at this window over here.
好了 孩子们 都聚到这个橱窗来
If everyone stays quiet, I can tell you about
要是大家保持安静 我就跟你们讲讲
the over 40 breeds of venomous snakes that we have here.
这里面的四十多种毒蛇
Now, many of these snakes come from a tropical,
这里面很多蛇是从热带来的
wet climate, but since SoCal is a desert,
生存气候湿润 但南加州是一片沙漠
who would like to make our snakes feel more at home?
谁想让蛇们有回家的感觉
Me! Me!
我 我
You certainly look like a snake lover.
你一看就喜欢蛇
Press that little red button and see what happens.
按下这个红按钮看看会发生什么
I don't have a good feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
You made it rain!
下雨了
Let's make our way to the exit, kids. Call security!
孩子们快去出口 叫警卫来
Walter.
沃特
Okay. Not good.
不妙
Oh, boy. A deadly snake.
老天 致命毒蛇
Walter, don't move.
沃特 别动
Okay.
好的
We need a tan snake with a zigzag pattern along its back.
我们要找一条棕褐色背后有之字形条纹的蛇
I think that's the one, the one that's near your business.
好像是那条 那个离你胯下最近的
Guys.
伙计们
There's a tan snake
那边树上有条棕褐色
with a different zigzag pattern in this tree.
背后有不同之字形条纹的蛇
Which one do we want?
我们要哪条
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表