剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
This man will be dead in 90 minutes.
90分钟后他就不行了
We can't access an antidote because
我们找不到解毒剂 因为
we don't know what the poison is.
我们不知道这是什么毒
Things might get a lot worse before they get better.
事情在得到缓和之前可能会变得很糟糕
Paige, you did a good job of calming things down earlier.
佩吉 你之前的安抚工作做得很好
Go see if you can settle them down again.
去试试能不能再次安抚他们
I'm gonna go with her.
我和她一起去
Maybe I can read some guilt markers.
也许我能看出什么心怀愧疚的人
If we find the culprit, we'll have a better chance
假如我们找到了罪魁祸首 我们就更有可能
of figuring out what was put in his drink.
弄清楚酒里被下了什么毒
Go.
去吧
We all know what happens if word gets out
我们都知道 假如有流言出现
that there was an assassination attempt
说在私下的和平会面中
during furtive peace talks.
发生了意图暗♥杀♥的行为 会有什么后果
Weaponry will be readied, military strikes commenced.
武器会准备好 军事攻击也会开始
And that'll be the start of world war three.
第三次世界大战将会开始
I know this isn't good,
我知道现在情况不好
but do we really think a world war can break out
但一个人口数量排在第89位的国家的总统死了
from the death of the president of the 89th most populated nation on the planet?
真的会引发世界大战吗
World war one started because
第一次世界大战开始就是因为
of the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand,
斐迪南大公的遇刺
a man that 99% of the planet had never even heard of,
一个世界上99%的人都没听过的人
so not only is it possible,
所以这不但可能
but it's happened already.
而且已经发生过
We have to prevent these guys
我们得阻止这些人
from transmitting any communications from this ranch.
从这走漏任何消息
We could piggyback on the wi-fi
我们可以借用这的无线网路
to place our own virtual local area network
建立虚拟局域网
around the entire compound.
覆盖整座建筑物
Like a cyber noose.
像网络嗅探器一样
We'll capture any e-mails, texts, phone calls
我们可以截获派对上任何人发出的
from anyone on this property.
电邮 信息以及电♥话♥
We can't let them know we muzzled them.
我们不能让他们知道我们封锁了言论
They won't. They'll think their messages are being received,
他们不会知道 他们会以为发信成功了
because Sylvester will respond posing as their associates.
因为希尔维斯特会假装成收信方给予回复
Remember back at the garage
还记得在车♥库♥的时候我就说过
when I said I was uncomfortable with deception?
我不喜欢欺骗
Still uncomfortable.
我还是很不喜欢
Please, if you'll just...
拜托 请你们冷静...
Can you even read them
要是你不明白他们说的话
when you don't know what they're saying?
还能读懂他们的情绪吗
Universal micro-tells transcend language,
通用的细微表情可是超越语言的存在
but they're politicians; they're trained liars.
但他们是政客 是受训的骗子
So I'm getting bubkes.
所以这让我有点瓶颈了
If they calm down,
如果他们能冷静下来
I might be able to pick up on something.
我也许能读出什么来
I think I have an idea.
我有主意了
Don't keep me in the dark. What are you up to?
别瞒着我 你打算怎么做
Mitzy von Schneiden.
米兹·冯·施莱登
Singer from the 1920s
20世纪20年代的歌♥手
whose mother was Latvian,
她的母亲是拉脱维亚人
dad was Lithuanian.
父亲是立陶宛人
She studied in Belarus.
她在白俄♥罗♥斯♥上学
They all adore her.
他们都喜欢她
And it's hard to keep fighting when listening to
听着你母亲给你唱的摇篮曲
the lullaby your mother used to sing you.
就很难吵起来了吧
That's actually a good idea.
这真是个好主意
This song is beautiful.
这首歌♥很好听
If Kreshenko dies,
如果克里申科死了
hopefully a pill-naja-bura
希望"pill-naja-bura"
doesn't keep us from his funeral.
不会阻止我们参加葬礼
Oh, god.
天啊
Toby, I think I know what was given to Kreshenko.
托比 我想我知道克里申科中的是什么毒了
Cyber noose is trapping a lot of e-mails
网络嗅探器截获了很多邮件
and text messages-- all to colleagues back home,
还有短♥信♥ 都是给本国的同事发的
all of shock and dismay at the poisoning.
都因毒杀事件而震惊及沮丧
Nothing nefarious here yet, either.
我这边也没什么不法的信息
Hopefully this will keep his heart going
在搞清楚他中的是什么毒之前
until we can determine exatcly what we need...
希望这能让他的心脏持续运作
No!
住手
What the hell?
搞什么
Gallo... what is your man doing?
格洛 你的人在干什么
That adrenaline would've killed him instantly.
这肾上腺素会让他立刻丧命
Paige. The... the dust storm.
佩吉 尘暴
Merrick, it all makes sense.
梅里克 这一切都说得通
The guy from Belarus
那个来自白俄♥罗♥斯♥的人
whispered the words pill-naja-bura.
低声说了"pill-naja-bura"
That's "dust storm" in belarusian,
这是白俄♥罗♥斯♥语里"尘暴"的意思
Effectively a curse word in the nation's history.
基本上是当地的脏话
And it all started with the venom from a snake.
这一切都源自毒蛇的毒液
In 1♥8♥9♥7, the first war between
在1♥8♥9♥7年的时候 白俄♥罗♥斯♥和立陶宛
Belarus and Lithuania broke out after what was deemed to be
爆发了第一次战争 起因是白俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
blatant disrespect by the Belarus government.
当时表现出的极其不尊重的行为
I don't need a book report right now.
我现在不需要听你讲读书报告
She actually has some good ideas.
她的主意挺不错的
Paige, go on.
佩吉 继续说
Okay, so,
好的
the Lithuanian president's child
立陶宛总统的孩子
died after being bitten by a venomous snake,
被毒蛇咬伤后死亡
and the Belarus diplomats didn't show up for the funeral.
而白俄♥罗♥斯♥的外交官并未出席葬礼
The excuse was that there was this terrible dust storm.
他们的借口是当时有场严重的尘暴
But that excuse wasn't accepted, and what followed
但这借口并未被接受 接下来就是
was a four-year war
长达四年的战争
And the tensions we're still seeing today.
而且直至今日两国关系依旧一触即发
According to Paige, the venom in the boy
根据佩吉所说 男孩中毒后
caused an immediate red spread, hives
马上造成了大面♥积♥红铺 荨麻疹
in the arms and neck, just like Kreshenko.
在手臂以及颈部 和克里申科症状一致
If the venom was given to him
如果这毒液用在他身上
as a symbolic "screw you," then that adrenaline
是以牙还牙 那肾上腺素
will make the venom work faster and kill him instantly.
会让毒素更快散布 让他立刻毙命
You know, Gallo, you listening to these loons
格洛 你听这些疯子的疯言疯语是一回事
is one thing, but now you got the waitress calling a shot.
现在居然还听女侍应指挥了
Are we judging people based on past resumes?
我们是要按照以往的履历判断人的资历吗
Because you were
你为了付大学学费还曾经
a department store santa to help pay for your college.
在百货里装过圣诞老人呢
How the hell did you find that out?
你是怎么知道这事的
Look, the point is, if we don't get meds into Kreshenko
听着 重点是如果我们不能给克里申科解药
and he dies, it's our asses.
他要是死了 我们也得陪葬
If you're wrong, he'll die instantly.
如果你错了 他会立刻毙命
Yeah, and if she's wrong, then we had a chance
但如果她错了 我们有机会
to save a president and we didn't.
拯救一国总统却袖手旁观
Debating this wastes precious time.
争论这个只是在浪费宝贵的时间
Now, Paige, it's up to you, okay?
佩吉 由你来决定
How certain are you of what you heard?
你有多确定你听到的是正确的
I'm 100% confident in what I heard
我对我听到的和告诉你们的
and what I'm telling you.
有百分之百的信心
Then there's our answer.
那这就是我们的回答
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
I started a course of treatment for this man.
他的治疗方案是我制定实施的
I'm finishing the protocol.
我要完成治疗
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
That was the only adrenaline I had on site!
我只带了这一支肾上腺素
I trust my team.
我相信我的小组
The safe call was to follow procedure.
安全的办法是按设定程式进行
And if he died, he died.
他死了就是死了
Now it's our necks.
然后就轮到我们了
I'm gonna arrest President Ssakovich,
我要逮捕萨科维奇总统
but the lockdown pertains to all of you.
但你们所有人都得留着这里不能离开
Nobody leaves the grounds until that man
在他被救回来或者死亡之前
is either saved or he's dead.
没人可以离开这里
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表