剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Pleasure.
很高兴认识你
What are you having?
你在喝什么
I'm having...
我在喝
water.
水
He doesn't drink.
他不喝酒
But that's good, because I want
这样很好 因为我想要
to remember the moment a beautiful woman
记住这个时刻 一位美女
asked me to have a drink with her.
邀请我跟她喝一杯
But that is good, because I want to remember the moment
这样很好 因为我想要记住这个时刻
a beautiful woman asked me to have a drink with her.
一位美女邀请我跟她喝一杯
Smoother than the scotch they're serving.
说的太好了
Interpol report just came in.
国际刑♥警♥的报告来了
Sima's just an alias.
希玛只是个化名
Her real name is Fatima.
她的真名是法蒂玛
They tracked her activities.
他们跟踪了她的活动
Tokyo, Berlin, Minsk?
东京 柏林 还有明斯克
She has honey-trapped half the agents
她用甜言蜜语攻陷了
in the western world.
西方世界一半的探员
She's wanted for two unsolved murders in Prague.
她被列为布拉格两宗谋杀悬案的通缉嫌疑人
You got to be careful, Walt.
你得小心了 沃特
Scratch your temple if you copy.
收到就摸一下太阳穴
Sylvester, you're up.
希尔维斯特 你该上场了
Did you say she was wanted for two murders?
你刚说她因为两起谋杀而被通缉吗
Go!
快去
Come on!
不是吧
A shovel pass on third and long?!
长传完了再转身后传吗
That was an ineffective choice.
那样做没用
It's not reading the access card.
没有读取到门卡
Try moving the phone around.
试试晃动一下手♥机♥
Get out of there!
快离开
Got it. She's in 1002.
有了 她住在1002房♥间
What the hell are you waiting for?
还在等什么呢
Go see if there's any sign of those chemicals.
去看看有没有那些药剂的踪迹
So, then the eight told the seven,
然后 数字8就跟7说
"What do you expect from me? I'm a square root."
你想我怎么样呢 我是个平方根
So, you enjoy math humor.
你喜欢数学幽默啊
I love it.
我很喜欢
Man, she's good.
天 她真厉害
Uh, Walter, she flipped her hair.
沃特 她撩了一下头发
That's a flirtation marker.
那是调情的信♥号♥♥
Smile back.
微笑回应
Less.
收一些
He looks like he's birthing.
他就跟要生孩子一样
What do you do, Marvin?
你是做什么的 马文
I... work for the government.
我为政♥府♥工作
I'm an analyst.
我是个分♥析♥员
So, you're smart?
那你一定很聪明了
I like smart guys.
我喜欢聪明的人
Don't-don't-don't freeze.
别僵住
Put your hand on hers.
把你的手放在她手上
Slowly move your fingers back and forth.
慢慢地前后移♥动♥你的手指
Slow down.
慢一些
Just let her know you're there.
让她感觉到你就行了
Perfect.
非常好
Hold her gaze.
注视着她
And look at her like you want to know everything
就好像你想知道关于她的一切
there is to know about her.
所有的一切
Look at her like you've never known
注视着她 就好像
a woman like her before
你从没见过如此出尘艳艳之女子
and never will again.
如此佳人世间难寻
Tell her...
告诉她
from the moment you saw her
从你见到她的那一刻起
your definition of "stunning" changed.
你对"惊艳"的定义就改变了
You know, from the moment I saw you...
知道吗 从我见到你的那一刻起
my definition of "Stunning" changed.
我对"惊艳"的定义就改变了
Perfect.
非常好
What's taking so long? Open it.
怎么这么慢 快点
I can't. She booby-trapped it.
打不开 她设了机关
We open this, an alarm will notify her.
如果门打开了 她会收到警报
We have no other way in.
但我们没有别的入口
Actually, we do.
其实是有的
Come on.
跟我来
The gecko gloves from the CIA?
中♥央♥情报局的壁虎手套吗
She gave me those, too.
这也是她给我的
I'm charming like that.
我就是这么有魅力
It's a full moon out tonight.
今晚的月亮可真圆
Not funny.
别说风凉话
You know, you look hot.
你看上去很热
Come on, why don't we get that jacket off of you?
把外套脱了如何
She wants to search your jacket for the access card.
她想看看你的外套有没有通行卡
You need to stall.
你要想办法拖延
Do it.
照她说的做
Yeah, why not?
好啊
Beautiful jacket.
衣服真不错
You know, on second thought...
我想了想...
Do you want to get out of here?
想不想离开这里
Oh, you want to go to another bar?
你是想去别的酒吧吗
She means upstairs, Walter.
她是想上楼 沃特
You know, I never... do this.
我从来 不会这样
Maybe it's the drink, I don't know, but...
可能是酒精的作用 但是...
I'm just going to say how I feel.
我要告诉你我的想法
I want you to come to my room.
我想带你去我的房♥间
She thinks the card's in his pants.
她认为卡在沃特裤兜里
And those pants won't stay on long.
他的裤子估计一会就要被脱掉了
Happy! Toby!
乐乐 托比
Where the hell are you?
你们俩在哪
Happy's climbing up the side of the building
乐乐现在正在爬墙
to Sima's room right now.
进入希玛的房♥间
Hurry up!
快一点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I not scaling the building
对你来说我徒手爬墙
by hand fast enough for you?
爬得还不够快吗
Where's Happy?
乐乐去哪了
Oh, God...
我的天
Happy! Aah! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
乐乐 天呐天呐天呐
Happy?
乐乐
The stupid glove stopped sticking!
这个破手套没有吸附力了
Oh my God...
我了个去
You know your little girlfriend at the CIA
你那个中♥央♥情报局的小女朋友
who designs this stuff?
设计的这个玩意吗
Yeah. Yeah, she sucks!
是的 她真是弱爆了
Oh, not good.
不太妙啊
Come on, man.
拜托啊
Sylvester?
希尔维斯特
We have got to catch her if she falls.
要是她掉下来我们必须接住她
From 30 feet? She could kill us.
从9米高的地方 那我们也死定了
Sylvester, think of something!
希尔维斯特 想想办法啊
Okay, okay! The force of gravity
好好好 重力加速度为
is 9.81 meters per second squared.
9.81米每平方秒
If she swings hard to her left,
如果她用力向左边晃动
then her right hand would completely disengage from the building.
右手一定会完全从墙壁松开
And for 2/10 of a second she won't be attached
那么在0.2秒内 她的手是悬空的
to anything. But she can use that time
但她可以利用这个时间
to get to the balcony...
跳到阳台上
or plummet to her death.
也可能会摔死
Very reassuring!
你真会安慰人
Okay. If you get enough momentum, it could work!
如果有足够大的冲力 应该能成功
Or not!
或者失败
It's 50/50!
概率是各50%
It's natural to be scared.
会害怕是很正常的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表