剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Cabe, Sylvester, Paige, myself.
凯布 希尔维斯特 佩吉和我
We'll pose as them to get access to the boat.
我们扮成他们上船
Okay, uh, here's a shocker.
有件事情
I don't like boats.
我不喜欢船
Primarily because they're on the water.
主要是因为船在水上
And I don't like water.
我不喜欢水
We'll need three minutes to get up the plank,
我们需要三分钟登上甲板
five to get to the bowels,
五分钟到达内部
approximately five minutes to locate the weapons
大约五分钟找到武器
and 14 minutes and 32 seconds to disarm and reprogram them.
解除武器和重新编程需要14分32秒
That's 27 minutes and 32 seconds.
总共是27分32秒
So, we'll be off the boat by the time it departs.
所以我们能在船出发前离开
Besides you're the only one of us that can pass for a 25-year-old.
再说 我们中只有你长得像是25岁
Guess I'll be the trainer.
那我来就当教练了
Right.
是啊
Oh, you're serious.
你没开玩笑啊
Okay.
好吧
You'll be the trainer. I will be the valet.
你是教练 我是侍者
Sylvester, you'll be Chaz.
希尔维斯特 你来当查尔兹
And, Paige, you'll be Alissa.
佩吉 你是艾丽莎
And the real Alissa and Chaz?
那真正的艾丽莎和查尔兹呢
Aren't they boarding in a few hours?
他们几小时后不是也要上船吗
I'll make a call. They'll have a little trouble at customs
我打一个电♥话♥ 让他们从加拿大过来的时候
when they get in from Canada.
在海关碰到一些问题
Walter, gear up.
沃特 准备好
Happy, counterfeit some I.D.'s and tickets.
乐乐 伪造一些证件和船票
Toby, put together a file of everything you can find on the Bonesteels.
托比 找出你能找到关于博恩斯蒂尔的所有资料
And, Sly?
希尔
The shirt's not gonna cut it.
你这身衣服可不行
In 2013,
2013年
the Triumph Carnival fire left 4,000 passengers
嘉年华凯♥旋♥号♥大火让四千名乘客
floating in the Gulf of Mexico.
漂流在墨西哥湾
2012-- the Costa Concordia tragedy.
2012年 协和号♥邮轮沉没
Not to mention a little film starring Leonardo DiCaprio
更不用说莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥主演的
and a giant boat? Okay.
那部巨型邮轮的电影了 好吧
We'll be in and out in 20 minutes.
我们上去20分钟就下来了
Hello! Hi! Welcome to Pacific west Cruises.
你好 您好 欢迎来到西太平洋邮轮
There are four of us.
我们有四个人
Mr. and Mrs. Bonesteel!
博恩斯蒂尔先生和太太
We are thrilled to welcome you aboard.
非常高兴大驾光临
Thrilled to be here.
很高兴能来
The VIP cocktail reception is on the Lido deck.
贵宾鸡尾酒宴在游泳池甲板
Wonderful, we'll be in our room, so... No. We will do
很好 我们回房♥间就好了 不
what we normally do, Chaz.
我们要按老样子来 查尔兹
Where is the Lido deck?
游泳池甲板怎么走
The Lido deck is the top deck.
游泳池甲板在最顶层
Wonderful. Top deck above it all.
太好了 偏偏是在最顶层
20 minutes.
20分钟
The clock starts now.
计时开始
Tickets?
请出示船票
Took us substantially longer to board than we estimated.
登船时间比我们预计的长了很多
Blame the inefficient cruise line.
要怪就怪没效率的邮轮公♥司♥
We still got to locate the rockets,
还是要找到火箭
disarm them and get off the ship.
将其解除 然后离开这艘船
And we're way behind.
已经拖太久了
Yeah. No, I'm working on it.
我在想办法
My software can test whether the rockets are reachable across an IP network,
我的软件可以检测火箭能不能通过IP网络操控
thus creating a traceable ping for lack of a better word.
创造一个可追踪的Ping 我也不知道怎么解释好
So, where the hell's the ping?
Ping在哪里呢
Give me a minute.
等一下
We've got company.
有人来了
Everything looks good.
看上去没问题
Pressure readouts are normal.
压力指数正常
I'll run a systems check just to be safe.
保险起见我再做一遍系统检查
It'll just take a few minutes.
几分钟就好
Copy that.
收到
You're calculating this into your 20 minutes, right?
你估计的20分钟里算上这种情况了吧
We're minutes from the boat leaving.
离开船只有几分钟了
Can't you, uh,
你就不能
put him in a sleeper hold or... something?
给他锁个喉把他打昏什么的
Someone will find him and alert the boat and the bad guys.
会有人发现他 然后惊动船员和那些坏人
Just sit tight.
等一等
Captain, we're all clear down here.
船长 下面没问题
Roger.
收到
See?
看到没
Patience.
要有耐心
Securing the bulkhead.
锁定舱壁
Walter?
沃特
I don't like the sound of that.
听起来不太好
Hold on, hold...
等等
Can you get us out of here?
你能把我们弄出去吗
Yeah, I can.
可以
But by the time I do,
但等我们出去了
we'll be in the middle of the Pacific.
船估计已经到大西洋中间了
Paige!
佩吉
That was the "Get off the boat" Noise.
那个声音意味着我们要下船了
Where the hell are they?!
他们人呢
Oh, this is not good!
这下完蛋了
I am on a boat!
我现在在船上
In the middle of the ocean!
行驶在大海中
Have you seen the movie Open Water?!
你看过《战栗汪♥洋♥》那部电影吗
Those people were stranded in shark-infested waters.
电影里的人是被困在鲨鱼遍布的海域里
You're on a luxury cruise boat.
你这是在豪华邮轮上
Paige, I can't swim.
佩吉 我不会游泳
Maybe you can't.
也许你不会
But Chaz Bonesteel can.
但查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔会
In fact, Chaz Bonesteel
实际上 查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔
is a champion swimmer.
是游泳健将
And Chaz Bonesteel
而且查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔
can keep it together.
为人镇定沉稳
Come on, Walter, I've seen you diffuse bombs faster than this.
快点 沃特 你拆弹的速度都比这块
It's a simple door pane.
这只是个简单的门锁
I'm trying to open the bulkhead door
我要在不让任何人发现的情况下
without alerting anyone that we're down here.
打开舱壁门
Can you give me a minute?
就不能给我点时间吗
Please?
拜托了
Oh, geez!
天呐
Ralph, are you okay?
拉尔夫 你还好吗
I think I'm sick.
我好像生病了
Ms. Dineen, he has the chills pretty bad.
狄宁女士 他一直在发冷
teeth were actually chattering.
冷得牙齿都不停打颤
Okay, well, I'm a little...
好吧 我现在有点...
unavailable right now.
走不开
Uh, I'll have to have Toby and Happy pick you up.
我得让托比和乐乐去接你
All right, honey?
好吗 亲爱的
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
Would Chaz be worried that everything's going to hell?
所有事都要搞砸了 查尔兹会担心吗
Appreciate it, nurse.
谢谢你 护士小姐
No problem.
不客气
Feel better, Ralph.
早日康复 拉尔夫
It's a bummer you're feeling sick.
你生病了一定很难受吧
You know, when you get the chills,
知道吗 发冷意味着
it means your body's fighting an infection.
你的身体正在对抗病毒感染
A knapsack full of ice packs
你用一背包的冰块
to make your teeth chatter?
让自己冻得牙齿都打颤吗
I've seen you hack a thermometer, Ralph.
我可见识过你篡改体温计的高招呢 拉尔夫
This is amateur hour.
你这招太次了
I had limited resources.
我手上资源不足
Where the hell have you been?
你们刚才去哪了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表