剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Who doesn't have serious problems, you know?
谁没有大问题 是吧
That's what makes us human.
这是人之常情
No, idiot. I'm not in control of the RV.
不是 你个白♥痴♥ 车不受控制了
Someone's hacked into the onboard computer
有人黑进了车载电脑
and taken control of this rig.
控制了这辆车
I have complete autonomy over the vehicle.
我完全控制了那辆车
There's nothing they can do.
他们束手无策了
Oh, man, we're still accelerating.
老天 我们还在加速
Pull the emergency brake.
按紧急制动
Uh, nothing. They cut the power steering.
没反应 他们把动力转向切断了
Okay, I've basically got no control of a 15-ton vehicle.
我完全控制不了一辆15吨♥的车
We're screwed. Hector must have Lambert doing this.
完蛋了 肯定是赫克托让兰伯特干的
I'm buckling up.
我把安全带系上
I can barely keep this thing on the road.
我只能勉强把车开在路上
I'm burying the needle on these guys.
我把车速设到最高了
Someone grab the wheel. I've got it.
谁来控制下方向盘 我来
According to the navigation system,
导航系统上说
we're coming to a three and a half-mile straightaway,
我们再直行个5.5千米
ending in a sharp turn and a steep drop off.
尽头就是一个急转弯和悬崖
At this speed we won't make that turn.
照着速度下去我们转不了弯
That gives us two minutes and 38 seconds
那还有两分钟三十八秒
until we drive off of the cliff.
我们就要开下悬崖了
Yeah, not if we regain control of the onboard computer.
除非我们重新控制车载电脑
Ah, he cut off the wireless. I can't hack in.
他把无线网也切断了 黑不进去
We have to manually access it. Happy,
那只能手动接入了 乐乐
can you get it through the dash?
你能做到吗
Not in two minutes. But there's another way to it.
两分钟内做不到 但还有别的方法
And we are gonna need this stuff.
我们需要这个
No more than six feet of rope.
绳子要不超过1.8米
I got it. Be careful.
好的 小心
If you're off by more than 2.9 inches,
要是超过7.37厘米
she'll get sucked under the wheel.
她就会被卡在车轮里
Appreciate the info.
多谢提醒
We got less than two miles,
还有不到三千米
then we're going over the cliff.
我们就要掉下悬崖了
Give me some slack.
绳子放松点
When we regain control, Paige,
等我们重新控制住车 佩吉
you steer us to the side of the road.
你就把车开到路旁
Okay.
好的
Be right back. Or not.
马上回来 或者回不来了
A minute, 32 until impact.
还有1分32秒就要撞了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来
Not good. Please tell me you did not just drop the screwdriver.
不好 别告诉我你弄掉了螺丝刀
Okay, I won't.
好吧 不会的
Try and think of something.
想点别的办法
I got it, I got it.
我有办法 我有办法
Got it. Think I can reach the hard drive from there.
搞定了 我想我可以拿到硬盘
Time to make a little room for me.
是时候给我点空间了
I'll see you up top. Or not.
上面见 或者见不到了
30 seconds.
还有三十秒钟
All right.
好
12... damn it.
一 二 该死
All right.
好了
15 seconds.
十五秒
Eight seconds!
还剩八秒
123.
一 二 三
Oh, he shut down the computer!
他把电脑关闭了
Cut the wheel.
踩刹车减速
Walter.
沃特
Oh, God, no,
天呐 别
No. What is it?
别 怎么了
That's the worst roadkill I've ever seen.
从未见过这么惨烈的公路碾压事件
Okay, we can celebrate our near-death experience later.
好了 晚点我们再庆祝我们濒临死亡
'Cause Hector... ...is still on our tail and
因为赫克托还盯着我们
it won't be much longer until he catches up with us again.
而且用不了多久 他就会追上我们
We kind of stand out in the middle of nowhere farming country.
这里是荒无人烟的乡下
That might not such a bad thing.
也许这样也好
What the hell does that mean? I got an idea.
什么意思 我有个主意
This is Federal Agent Cabe Gallo, badge number 2835.
我是联邦探员凯布·格洛 证件号♥2835
Get me the Local Sheriff's office.
给我接通当地的警长办公室
Vamano, Jorge, Vamano, Vamano. Come on,
梵曼诺 豪尔赫 梵曼诺 快点
come on, faster, we got to catch 'em!
开快点 快点 我们要抓住他们
There they are.
他们在那
Gun it.
油门踩到底
Come on, around the side, let's go, let's go, let's go!
快点 包围他们 快快快
Get around 'em!
包围他们
I can't get past 'em. I can't see ahead of 'em.
我无法绕过他们 我看不到他们的前方
Hit the brakes!
快踩刹车
Hands up. Don't move.
举起手 别动
You pull that trigger
要是扣下扳机
and it'll be the last thing you ever do.
那将会成为你这辈子做的最后一件事
Hey. Thanks for hacking the RV.
谢谢你入侵我们的房♥车
Gave us the idea to operate it remotely ourselves.
让我们想到自己对车进行远程控制
Except it worked out for us. Enjoy prison.
结果却为我们所用 享受监狱时光吧
Prosecutors are gonna be pissed.
公诉人肯定要气疯了
Well, they won't be too happy with me.
他们会对我非常不满
But at the end of day, with the data you gave us,
可到最后 拿着你给我们的数据
they'll be able to make a RICO case and
就能将其列为反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法案件
put Hector and his boys away for life.
让赫克托和他的手下坐一辈子牢
That's all they care about,
这才是他们真正关心的事
so they'll let it go.
所以他们不会多做计较
Well,
好了
guess this is good-bye.
我想该说再见了
Before you go, let me hear it one more time,
在你走之前 再跟我说一遍
for my own piece of mind.
让我好安心
After Sheriff Barnes takes me to the bus station,
在巴恩斯警长带我去车站之后
I buy a ticket to Vancouver. Once I get there
我买♥♥一张去温哥华的车票 等我到了那里
I go straight to the U.S. consulate,
我会直接去美国领♥事♥馆♥
request a package from Cabe Gallo,
向他们申请凯布·格洛的包裹
and they'll hand it over to me, no questions asked.
他们会直接交给我 什么都不过问
That's right. Inside you'll find 20 grand
没错 在包裹里有两万块
and a brand-new Canadian identity for you.
和一本全新的加拿大护照 是为你准备的
Best of luck, kid.
祝你好运 孩子
Why are you all doing this for me?
为什么你们为我做这些事
We promised to protect you.
因为我们答应过要保护你
And you're one of us.
而你是我们的一员
A new country, fake I.D.S...
新国家 假身份
not without its risks.
并不是毫无风险的
She's going to have a child.
她会有一个孩子
When it comes to someone you love, you have to take risks.
一旦涉及所爱之人 你必须要冒险
Do you hear that, pal?
听到了吗
You got to take risks when you love someone.
当你爱上一个人的时候 你就要冒险
Authorities have finally brought down
当局终于抓获
the notorious leader of the DL, Hector Menjivar.
DL声名狼藉的头目赫克托·门嘉瓦
The break in the case was the stunning discovery
从门嘉瓦的笔记本电脑中恢复后
of the DL's electronic financial ledger,
所发现的DL的电子财务总账
recovered from Menjivar's laptop.
成了本案的关键侦破点
Members of his crew are already cutting deals
他手下的成员已经达成交易
implicating not only Menjivar
据称不止是门嘉瓦
but a member of the LAPD who was allegedly
还有洛杉矶警局的一名警官
acting as a mole for the criminal organization.
是该犯罪组织的内鬼
You were right about the mole, Toby.
内鬼的事你说得没错 托比
Good night, guys.
晚安 伙计们
That was distant.
好冷淡
That's 'cause she cares.
那是因为她在乎
If she didn't care, she wouldn't be upset.
如果她不在乎 就不会生气
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Me? Nothing. I'm not doing anything.
我 什么也不做 我什么也不做
Okay. So, I found another
好吧 我在冰箱后面
boysenberry blast in the back of the fridge
发现另一种炸碎的杂交野莓
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表