剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Don't let go!
不要放手
Come on.
加把劲
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I got it.
搞定了
It worked.
成功了
Take a breath, kid.
深呼吸 孩子
Everything's gonna be okay, pal.
一切都会没事的 伙计
Take it easy. Take it easy.
放松 放松
Cabe, watch out!
凯布 当心
You really screwed this up.
全被你搅和了
The people I promised those rockets to,
那些向我订购火箭的人
they're gonna take my life, so I'm gonna take yours.
不会放过我的 我也不会放过你
No, you got it. You got it.
不 你可以的 你抓住了
Was I right about boats?
船这事我说对了吧
Yeah, probably.
好吧 差不多吧
I was right about boats.
船这事我说对了
Yeah. Okay.
行 对了
Yeah, you're right. Yeah.
你说对了 对
Okay.
好了
Yeah, we had an interesting day.
是 今天过的挺好玩的
we were on a
我们坐了一艘
big, beautiful cruise ship, and, uh...
又大又漂亮的邮轮 然后又...
So, um...
所以...
So you really do work for the government.
你真是在政♥府♥工作的
Yep.
对
I, uh... always did tell you the truth,
我跟你说的都是实话
so, um...
那么...
I was wondering if you could tell me the truth.
那你能不能告诉我实话
What could I do better so that th-the mistakes that I made with you...
我在你身上犯下的错误
that I-I don't make them again?
要怎么样才不会再犯
You are who you are.
你就是你
But you're challenging
但和你在一起很有挑战性
snd sometimes impossible because
有时甚至无法相处 因为...
no woman can stimulate that mind of yours forever.
你不会一直对某个女人保持兴致
If you want honesty...
你想听实话就是...
...after a while, you lost interest in me--
一段时间以后 你会对我失去兴趣
I could tell-- and that hurt.
我能感觉到 会很受伤
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's no malice in you, Walter.
你并没有恶意 沃特
Just facts.
你只在乎事实
And, um...
还有...
Things didn't go exactly like we planned.
世事难料嘛
the fact is,
事实上
before you get involved with someone else,
在你和某个人开始恋情之前
make sure you can make a real connection.
要确定你们之间是真的可以心意相通
It wouldn't be fair to her otherwise.
否则对对方来说太不公平了
Take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
You ready, Ralph?
准备好了吗 拉尔夫
Once I start this fire, there's no putting it out.
我这火点起来 可就不能后悔了
Back up. Let's go. Come on.
后退 快 快走
And...
然后
there's the money.
贵的来了
Where's the lucky lady?
这位幸运的姑娘在哪
Well, I'm breaking about 12 laws right now,
我这违反了有12条法律呢
so I suggest you talk to her while you can.
所以我建议你趁现在赶紧告诉她
I'm gonna seal the deal for the kid.
现在要帮这孩子一锤定音
Ah, crap.
该死
"love, Ralhp."
"爱你的拉夫尔"
Look at 'em. They're both content.
瞅瞅 他俩都挺满意的
Love can be misspelled and messy, but it still works.
就算写错字 犯错误 爱永远是爱
Just needs to be given a chance.
只需要给它一个机会
Oh, forget it.
算了吧
Whoa, what are you doing?
你要干嘛
Are you gonna punch me?
你是要揍我吗
I don't think so.
我没说啊
Okay, then.
那就好
What is going on?!
怎么回事
This is extremely dangerous!
这太危险了
I have called the police. Damn it.
我已经报♥警♥了 糟糕
This cannot happen on school grounds!
学校操场不许搞这个
Let's go, Ralph.
快逃 拉尔夫
She called the fuzz.
她召唤条子了
What about Sloan?
斯隆怎么办
Don't worry. Chicks dig outlaws.
别担心 男人不坏女人不爱
Start the car!
把车发动啦
Uh, are we still doing
明天晚上
that business dinner tomorrow night?
我们还去那个商务晚宴吗
You know, um...
是这样...
I've been thinking about that, now.
我也考虑了一下
You've been working hard lately, and, uh...
你最近工作也挺辛苦...
I don't want to take up your saturday.
我不想占用你周六休息的时间
If you think there's stuff we should go over...
如果你觉得还有事要商量...
You're an incredible asset to the team,
你是团队里重要的一员
and I want what's best for you.
我想的是为了你好
That's a weekend off.
这周末休息吧
Especially with a case like today.
尤其今天还经历了这些事
Okay.
好的
I'll see you monday.
那周一见了
Monday.
周一见
Are you sending a Valentine to Megan?
你是要给梅根送情人节贺卡吗
Why is that a secret?
为什么还保密
Because she's Walter's sister.
因为她是沃特的姐姐
I know that.
我知道
So...
所以...
He's my boss
他是我老板
and my best friend.
还是我最好的朋友
And she's sweet, and you like her.
她美丽善良大方 你还喜欢她呢
Chaz would send her that Valentine.
查尔兹就会送她情人节贺卡哦
Hey, soda?
汽水要吗
Figured we, uh, order some pizza,
我们要不要叫个披萨
pull an all-nighter on this thing,
彻夜研究下这东西
you know, like the old days.
跟往常一样
You know, normally I'd love to, but...
通常我是会很乐意的 但...
I think I need to see someone tonight.
我今晚要去见一个人
Oh, Valentine's.
情人节啊
Who's the girl?
谁家姑娘
It's early stages.
八字还没一撇呢
I didn't think you went for the sappy holidays, buddy.
我以为你不过这种俗气的节呢 哥们
Yeah.
是啊
Whoever she is, she's, uh...
不管她是谁
She's lucky to have a guy like you.
能找到你这样的人 她很幸运
You mean that?
你说真的吗
Uh-huh. Of course.
当然
There's a reservation at 8:00 at Escala,
明晚八点在埃斯卡拉有定位
in my name, for tomorrow.
用的是我的名字
You should take her.
你应该带她去
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你 沃特
Have a good night.
祝你晚上过得开心
My name is Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197.
我有史上第四高的智商 197
Einstein's was 160.
爱因斯坦只有160
When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA
11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕
to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall.
而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已
Now I run a team of geniuses,
现在我带领一组天才
tackling worldwide threats only we can solve.
解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机
Toby's our behaviorist.
托比是我们的行为分♥析♥专家
Sylvester's a human calculator.
希尔维斯特是人体计算机
Happy, a mechanical prodigy.
乐乐 机械天才
Agent Cabe Gallo's our government handler.
凯布·格洛探员是政♥府♥监管人
And Paige?
还有佩吉
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表