剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Hello!
你们好
Merry Christmas Eve, everybody.
平安夜快乐啊
Black Sabbath instead of "White Christmas"?
听黑色安息日的歌♥ 而不是《白色圣诞节》吗
No way. Okay, we're all getting into the Christmas spirit.
不行 我们要进入圣诞节气氛
You know, we're kind of busy.
我们挺忙的
Shocker. That's why I'm bringing the celebration here.
当然了 所以我才要把节日气氛带过来
Tonight, we're going to have dinner together.
今晚 我们要一起吃晚饭
And yes, you have to help decorate.
而且 你得帮忙做装饰
So, Ralph's a little disappointed.
拉尔夫有点失望
Drew had to head to Portland-- last-minute tryout
德鲁临时决定去波特兰
for a minor league team.
参加一支小联盟球队的选拔
Wow. Missing Christmas with his son.
不跟儿子过圣诞啊
That doesn't sound like him. No, wait.
这听上去不像他呢 等等
That sounds exactly like him.
完全就是他的作风
Drew wasn't happy about it,
德鲁也不愿意的
but they wanted to see him throw before the manager
但是经理去度假还是什么的之前
left for vacation or something.
想看看他投球
Anyway, I want to soften the blow for Ralph.
总之 我想缓和一下拉尔夫的情绪
Tree, lights, Santa.
圣诞树 彩灯 圣诞老人
Gonna give him everything this Christmas except for snow.
除了雪 我要给他圣诞该有的一切
Uh, news flash.
告诉你
Ralph doesn't believe in Santa.
拉尔夫不相信圣诞老人
You can be a genius
做天才
and still believe in things that are magical.
也可以相信神奇的东西
Oh, speaking of... Santa,
说到圣诞老人
I have your gifts.
我给你们买♥♥了礼物
Happy, Paige got us gifts.
乐乐 佩吉给我们买♥♥了礼物
You didn't get me anything, did you?
你们什么都没给我买♥♥ 对吧
No problem. Happy.
没事 乐乐
Sylvester.
希尔维斯特
And Toby.
托比
I miss my hat.
我想我的帽子了
It's on a cliff somewhere in Bosnia.
在波斯尼亚的一座悬崖上挂着呢
Uh, this wrench isn't functional.
这个扳手根本不能用
They're ornaments. Now all we need is a tree.
这都是装饰品 现在就差圣诞树了
And I can't figure out what to get Walter.
我想不出给沃特买♥♥什么
What do you get somebody with a 197 IQ?
给智商197的人该买♥♥什么
Definitely not this stuff.
这些东西绝对不行
Okay.
好吧
I could have built a better robot when I was five.
我5岁的时候都能搭出更好的机器人
I did build a better robot when I was five.
我还真做出来过
Well, thank you for the gifts, Paige.
谢谢你买♥♥的礼物 佩吉
Sure.
不客气
You know, before my parents shipped me off to live with my uncle,
我父母送我去我叔叔那儿住之前
my dad bought me a weight set for Christmas.
我爸爸给我买♥♥了一套杠铃做圣诞礼物
Which is crazy because
这真是疯了
I'm big, not strong.
我虽然块头大 但并不强壮
Uh, try a foster home Christmas.
试试在寄养家庭过圣诞啊
They'd send me back to the state a week earlier
他们提前一周把我送回了州政♥府♥手里
so they wouldn't have to get me a present.
这样就不用给我买♥♥礼物了
Do any of you have good Christmas memories?
你们中有谁有美好的圣诞记忆吗
I loved Christmas.
我可喜欢圣诞节了
My dad would wake me early, and we'd rush downstairs.
我爸爸会一早叫醒我 我们冲下楼
Okay, now we're talking.
这才像点儿话
Then we'd head straight to off-track betting.
我们直奔场外投♥注♥点
It was magical. The whole gang would be there--
可棒了 他们都在
Timmy No Shoes, smelly Jim, Pooter.
无鞋蒂米 臭吉姆 粑粑王
They taught me how, on Christmas,
他们让我明白 圣诞节
you never bet the two or the five horse.
绝不能在2号♥和5号♥马上下注
Nags put there for superstitious suckers betting on the twenty-fifth.
那是专门为赌25的迷信冤大头准备的
Best of all, by the time we got home,
最好的是 等我们回到家
my mom would be passed out on the couch from the eggnog.
我妈妈会喝蛋酒醉倒在沙发上
That was.. that was almost worse than Happy's.
几乎比乐乐的还要差劲
I've-I've never heard people so jaded about Christmas.
我从没听过谁这么讨厌圣诞节
I mean, who thinks that way?
谁会这么想啊
While Christmas has zero impact on me personally,
圣诞节对我个人而言毫无意义
it does provide people with, um, psychological uplift,
但它的确能振奋人们的精神
thus making workers more productive,
让员工提高效率
so the holiday does have value.
所以节日还是有其价值的
The point is to be with family.
重点在于跟家人团聚
That's what we're doing.
我们这不团聚呢嘛
Eating Fat Burger?
吃汉堡吗
It's not exactly a holiday meal.
这可不是节日大餐
Yours has bacon. That's practically Christmas ham.
你的有培根 差不多是圣诞火腿了
That is just sad.
太可悲了
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下
The wind's not striking the sail with enough velocity.
风吹动风筝的速度不够
This produces insubstantial pressure on the face, and,
所以风筝面上的压力不够大
consequently, not enough upward thrust to counterbalance gravity.
因此向上的动力也就不足以抵消重力
Got to turn your kite.
得翻过来
Here.
来
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know a few things.
我知道一些小技巧
Did you know that Ben Franklin-- he...?
你知道本·富兰克林吗 他
He discovered electricity by flying a kite.
他在放风筝的时候发现了电
No. If his kite had actually been struck by lightning,
不 如果风筝真的被闪电击中了的话
the key would have electrocuted him.
风筝上的要是电会把他电死
It's just a myth.
这只是个传言
I like the way you think, kid.
我很欣赏你的思维方式 孩子
Owen,
欧文
leave the poor man alone.
别打扰这位可怜的先生了
Okay.
好的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Yeah.
是啊
Do you think it's ironic
你是不是觉得很讽刺
that Mom got you a kite for Christmas,
妈妈买♥♥了风筝给你当做圣诞节礼物
and you never used it?
你却从来没玩过
Oh, that's, uh, not irony.
那一点也不讽刺
That's her not understanding me.
那只能证明她不够了解我
Yeah. You were never into the holiday, even as a kid.
是啊 从小你就不怎么喜欢过节日
It's because I had more important things to occupy my time,
那是因为我还有更重要的事情要做
like the Rohaxinal study.
比如雷克仙诺药物研究
I pulled some favors.
我托了点关系
You're in.
你可以参加
I...
我
I don't want to be a guinea pig.
我不想做小白鼠
Well, that drug has some serious side effects.
那个药有些副作用真的很严重
It could save your life.
那也许能救你一命
You've seen the test results, Walt.
你看过测试结果了 沃特
At this point, I don't need a new drug.
都到了这一步了 我不需要新的药物
I need a miracle.
我需要的是奇迹
There is no such thing!
没有奇迹这种东西
All right, do know how Jonas Salk cured polio?
你知道乔纳斯·索尔克是怎么治疗小儿麻痹症的吗
With science, not by singing about snowmen and reindeer.
用科学方法治疗的 而不是唱唱圣诞歌♥曲
Well, sometimes you need a little faith.
有的时候你就是需要点信仰
I do have faith, just in things that are real.
我有信仰 只不过我信仰的东西比较实在
Are we having an earthquake?
这是地震了吗
It's a rock slide.
是山石滑落了
Owen!
欧文
Help!
救命
He's trapped!
他被困在里面了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Owen's down there!
欧文就在那下面
Wait. Down where?
等等 在哪里
He was in the cave, and the bluff just started to come down.
他当时在山洞里 然后这处峭壁就坍塌了
Owen! Owen!
欧文 欧文
The ground just opened up.
地面裂开了
He fell in. It happened so fast. Owen!
他掉进去了 事情发生得太快了 欧文
What do you mean, the ground just opened up?
你说地面裂开了是什么意思
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表