剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I wrote it for you.
我为你写的
It's so beautiful.
好美啊
I have an electro-plasmic Continuum Fingerboard.
我有一块电子连续键盘
Happy helped me build it.
乐乐帮我做的
Does Happy know about...
乐乐知道...
Us? In the broadest of terms.
我们吗 算是吧
So pretty much everyone in the garage but my brother.
那么基本上车♥库♥里除了我弟弟都知道了
You said you want to tell him yourself,
你说你想自己告诉他
but you know Walter comes here every Friday, right?
但你知道沃特每周五都来的吧
He sees one Super Fun Guy comic,
他要是看到一本逗比侠漫画
he is going to know that we've been spending time together.
他就会知道我们经常在一起
So I'll just bring them all to my apartment,
那我就把漫画都拿去我公♥寓♥
and you can read them there.
你可在那里看
Yeah, I think I'm gonna be leaving here less and less.
我觉得我今后出门的机会会越来越少了
I thought we were thinking positive.
我们不是说好要积极吗
Especially with Walter's research,
尤其有了沃特的研究
you still got a good chance.
你还是有很大机会的
This morning I was told that I won't get my braces off.
今早我得知 我的背带不能拿掉了
I'm never gonna walk without them again.
我以后都得靠它们走路了
I'm never gonna dance again.
我再也不能跳舞了
Ugh, but, hey...
但是
I have no time for regrets
我没时间后悔了
and no time for secrets.
也没时间保密了
Don't be nervous.
别紧张
He's gonna be fine with it.
他不会介意的
You're right.
是啊
I will find the right time and...
我会找到合适的时机
I will tell him.
然后告诉他的
Everybody! By the monitors!
大家伙们 到大屏幕
Yeah, you... you look like you're about to say something.
嗯 你...似乎有话要说
No? Okay, great.
没事 好吧
Everybody by the monitors.
大家 到大屏幕前来
I'm Lorraine Arroyo.
我是洛蕾娜·罗瑞奥
Hey, that's the sign.
那是我们的灯牌
We had a chance to sit down with the leader and founder of this remarkable team,
我们有幸采访到这支了不起的团队的领队
Walter O'Brien.
沃特·奥布莱恩
That's the garage.
那是车♥库♥啊
I don't think it's a coincidence, Sylvester.
我觉得应该不是巧合 希尔维斯特
197 IQ, statistically one of only four people on Earth.
智商197 史上排名第四
Are you just always thinking of amazing things?
你一直在想了不起的事吗
When did you do a TV interview?
你什么时候做的电视采访
Well, I'm involved in many projects simultaneously.
我同时在做多个项目
But when I use my intelligence for the greater good,
但当我利用才智 为人造福时
that's when I'm most fulfilled.
才最有满足感
This is the dramatic footage
在这段惊险的视频中
of Walter O'Brien saving the life
沃特·奥布莱恩拯救了一名
of a young boy who'd been trapped in a sinkhole on Zuma Beach.
被困祖玛海滩落水洞中的小男孩
I remember all of us being there.
我怎么记得我们当时都在啊
This is the jack that I used to free the boy's foot.
这就是我用来解脱男孩脚的千斤顶
The jack I built.
那是我造的
Is it fair to say that boy was saved by genius?
是否可以说这男孩是由天才拯救的
Absolutely.
当然
No. He was saved by four geniuses.
不对 是四个天才救了他
And Cabe and Paige.
还有凯布和佩吉
Is that arm a little sore from patting yourself on the back?
自夸自擂嘴巴不累吗
But as brilliant as he is,
虽然已经如此天才
O'Brien chooses to surround himself with other highly gifted intellects.
奥布莱恩却选择与其他天才共同合作
Less so than himself, of course.
当然 不如他聪明
Math whiz Sylvester Dodd...
数学天才 希尔维斯特·多德
Statistical theoretician.
是统计理论家
Tobias Curtis, psychologist...
托比·柯蒂斯 心理学家
Psychiatrist. Harvard-trained.
是精神病医生 我读过哈佛呢
Master fabricator and genius electrical engineer,
制♥造♥大♥师♥ 天才电气工程师
Paige Dineen;
佩吉·狄宁
and lastly,
还有最后
what O'Brien termed the team's supernanny,
奥布莱恩口中的团队超级保姆
Happy Quinn.
乐乐·奎恩
Pardon me while I go bury my head in the dirt.
抱歉 我得去把脑袋埋在沙子里
Is it that bad being mistaken for me?
被错当成我有那么糟糕吗
Although "Supernanny" does sound like I change diapers.
不过"超级保姆"听上去好像我的工作是换尿布
We're gonna be flooded with work.
我们会接到一大堆工作的
Given your astronomical IQ, I didn't think it was necessary
鉴于你如此聪明 我从未觉得有必要
to discuss the difference between a psychologist and an M.D.
讨论心理学家和精神病医生的区别
I told them you were a psychiatrist
我跟他们说了你是精神病医生
and where you trained.
也说了你就读的学校
It just got lost in translation.
他们肯定是记差了
A few things.
还记差好几样呢
They're TV reporters.
他们是电视记者
You have to expect some mild inaccuracies.
肯定会有些不准确之处
Can no one see the greater good in this scenario?
大家都看不到这样做的整体好处吗
It's great for the team.
这对团队有利
It's great for you.
是对你有利
Your qualifications were stated perfectly,
你的资质完全没说错
and the entire report was a firmly gripped stroke of your narcissistic egomania.
整个报道完全就拍了你自恋的大马屁
You didn't tell them.
你没告诉他们
You didn't include them.
你都没带上他们
They only asked to talk to me.
他们只要找我
I-I didn't even think to ask you guys.
我都没想过该叫上你们
Exactly!
没错
A fresh shovelful of narcissistic egomania onto the pile.
又体现了你的自恋和自大
I did my job.
我只是在尽责
I got media coverage for the team.
我为团队争取到了媒体报道
This is childish!
你们好幼稚
We got a case.
我们有案子了
That is Richard Elia.
那是理查德·埃利亚
Billionaire tech mogul.
亿万富翁科技大亨
Yeah, I know who he is.
嗯 我知道他是谁
And his first impression of us is that we're idiots.
他对我们的第一印象是 我们是一群白♥痴♥
My daughter Zoe.
我女儿佐伊
10 days ago, she was kidnapped by the La Plaga cartel in Mexico
10天前她前往墨西哥进行采访任务时
while on a journalism assignment.
被瘟疫犯罪集团绑♥架♥
They're an emerging drug gang.
他们是一伙新兴的贩毒集团
Particularly violent.
十分暴♥力♥
They've killed before.
他们以前下过杀手
They left heads in the street.
把人头留在街上
I'm sorry.
抱歉
They're modern.
他们很现代化
Tech savvy.
很懂技术
They like to show off their exploits-- murders--
他们喜欢展示他们杀的人
to other cartels via social media.
在社交媒体上向其他犯罪集团炫耀
That's Advertising 101.
广♥告♥基本常识
New kids on the block want
新来的小子
to make it known that they mean business.
要其他人知道他们不是闹着玩的
Publicity whores.
公♥关♥婊
Been seeing a lot of that lately.
最近这种人挺多
How did an heiress cross those guys?
你女儿怎么惹到他们了
It's trite, but when Zoe turned 20,
老一套 佐伊20岁之后
she started saying that I was a capitalist fascist
开始说我是资本主义法♥西♥斯♥
and guys like me were the source of all the world's ills.
我这种人是世界问题的根源
And we didn't speak for months.
我们数月没有讲话了
Ten days ago, I get a call from her editor
10天前 我接到她主编的电♥话♥
saying she's down in Mexico,
说她去了墨西哥
wants to blow the lid off this big drug cartel.
想要揭露一个大贩毒集团的丑事
You want us to find her?
你要我们找到她
In drug cartel territory?
去贩毒集团的地盘
There are ongoing, very sensitive
美墨之间有
border sovereignty talks between the U.S. and Mexico.
十分敏感 正在进行的边境对话
The last thing the State wants
美国不希望我们
is us sending in a paramilitary group to rescue a citizen.
派军事部队去营救一名普通市民
Well, they must know who you are.
他们肯定知道你的身份
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表