剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
and they would know about the fountain.
这些雇佣兵会知道这个喷泉
Why would they lure us here if they weren't planning an ambush?
如果不是有埋伏 为什么把我们引过来
You were saying?
你说什么
Get down! Get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down, get down, get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down! Get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Okay.
好了
What we're looking at are motion-activated machine guns,
这些是动作感应的机♥枪♥
but we're all behind stationary objects,
我们现在都在静物后面
so we're safe, right?
所以大家都安全吧
Uh, well, we can't stay here forever.
可我们不能一直躲在这啊
If we move, the gun shreds us.
如果我们动一下 机♥枪♥就把我们打烂了
If we stay, whoever's watching us from those cameras
待在这不动 从摄像头里看着我们的人
will eventually come and get us.
最终也会来找我们
La Plaga set the trap.
瘟疫犯罪集团设的陷阱
They saw us here,
他们看到我们来了
turned on that motion sensor.
然后把运动传感器打开
Walter, you have a plan yet?
沃特 你有计划吗
Just don't move; let me think.
别动 让我想想
Okay.
好的
Paige! Paige!
佩吉 佩吉
Oh... Oh, God!
天啊
The fan's movement's drawing fire.
风扇转动在吸引火力
Happy, how long can those drums provide protection?
乐乐 这些大桶还能撑多久
That steel's rusting thin.
铁板很薄
One minute, tops.
最多一分钟
Cabe, can you take out the gun that covers our half of the barn?
凯布 你能除掉指向我们这半边的枪吗
Shoot-out with a robot gun?
跟自动枪对战吗
It's rotating on a gate hinge.
它是沿着门铰链转动的
Aim for the lag screw.
朝那个方头螺钉打
She'll be riddled with bullets in a few seconds!
再过几秒钟子弹就打到她了
Paige, on three, you get up and you run
佩吉 数到三 你就起身
in a straight line to me, okay?
直接跑到我这里来 好吗
No, I'm scared.
不 我很怕
You should be.
你应该感到害怕
One...
一
two, three.
二 三
Go, go, go!
快快快
Am I all right?
我没事吧
Well, you are.
你没事
I'm not.
我有事
Okay, what we need to do now is carefully assess our situation.
我们现在要仔细地评估一下我们的状况
They clearly know we're in town,
他们显然知道我们在这里
they know we're coming after Zoe,
知道我们是来找佐伊的
so we need to find a new plan.
因此我们需要一个新的计划
Anybody else looking at the time?
还有其他人在看时间吗
We have two hours until the money needs to be delivered.
离交钱的时间还有两小时了
It actually keeps pretty good time.
这个表时间挺准的
Elia's contractors,
埃利亚的承包人
they backed out; they won't come into the city.
他们退缩了 不愿意进到市里来
Even armed mercenaries are afraid of this place?
全副武装的雇佣兵都害怕这里
We have to get her ourselves.
我们只有靠自己救她了
How? We don't have a location on her.
怎么救 我们都不知道她在哪
The welding on the gun's hinge,
机♥枪♥铰链的焊接
it's smart but rough-hewn.
很精明 但很粗糙
I'm guessing local work.
我猜是当地的工艺
How many metal workers are in this town, you think?
你觉得这里有多少个铁匠
Happy, no one will talk to you.
乐乐 没人会告诉你的
You want to find someone,
要想找人
hit the street, talk to the people.
就得到街上去问啊
I bet you they're on our side.
我敢肯定他们站在我们这边
They don't want the cartel on their ass.
他们可不想招惹犯罪集团
I grew up in neighborhoods like this.
我从小就在这样的社区里长大
I can handle myself.
我能管好自己
No, we stay here.
不行 我们都留在这里
I will crack the encryption on the e-mail sent to Elia.
我来破解发给埃利亚邮件的密♥码♥
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
In our timeframe, that's nearly impossible.
从时间上来看 基本不可能
There's another e-mail from Elia.
埃利亚又发来一封邮件
Get down! Get down!
蹲下 蹲下
They were filming us-- the cowering Americans.
他们把我们录下来了 畏缩的美国人
We unwittingly participated in an advertisement for the La Plaga cartel.
我们稀里糊涂地参与了瘟疫犯罪集团的广♥告♥
That was the whole reason for the setup.
他们设圈套就是为了这个
Social media promotion.
社交媒体宣传
Okay, I'm gonna crack the code, but I need all of your help.
我要破译密♥码♥ 需要你们所有人的帮助
Where's Happy? Happy?
乐乐呢 乐乐
Hola.
你好
Habla ingles?
会说英语吗
Do you know who made this?
你知道这是谁做的吗
It's beautiful work.
手艺很棒
Are you kidding me?
没搞错吧
Who are you?
你是谁
A very embarrassed person.
一个非常尴尬的人
What?
什么
I got kidnapped by a fourth grader.
我被一个四年级小孩绑♥架♥了
Now who in America is your family?
你家人有谁在美国
To pay the ransom.
交赎金
Ransom?
赎金
Like the La Plaga cartel.
跟瘟疫犯罪集团一样
They kidnap rich Americans and they make millions.
他们绑♥架♥美国富人来赚钱
You will get me in good with them.
抓了你 我就有钱了
I hate to burst your bubble, kid,
真不忍♥心戳穿 孩子
but my dad owns a failing body shop.
我爸开的汽修厂可是要破产了
Maybe he can give you a ratchet set.
也许他可以给你一组棘轮
This is not funny.
这可不好笑
I'll shoot you.
我会开枪打你的
Not with a gun with no firing pin.
这枪没撞针 伤不了人
You are clearly a stupid kid, a wannabe,
显然你很蠢 想模仿犯罪团伙
but if you move, it's gonna get ugly.
敢动一下 就要你好看
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have no parents, no family.
我没有父母 没有家人
I just need money.
我需要钱
Believe me, I've never done anything like this before.
相信我 我之前从来没干过这种事
Clearly.
很显然
I'm up to 16 characters on the encryption code, but then...
我破解了16位了 结果...
I run out of time.
没时间了
Zoe's running out of time.
佐伊快没时间了
She's right.
她说得对
In an hour, the thugs expect their money.
还有一个小时 绑匪们就要拿钱了
I'm getting worried. Where the hell's Happy?
我越来越担心了 乐乐在哪
Where you been?
你去哪了
I... got kidnapped.
我 被绑♥架♥了
What?!
什么
Kidnapped by who?
谁绑♥架♥了你
This guy.
这个人
He wasn't good at it.
但他不是干这个的料
Get in here.
进来
Close the door.
关门
Have a seat.
坐下
What were you thinking?
你当时在想什么
That I could find someone who knows the cartel members.
在想也许我能找到认识犯罪团伙的人
The kid's harmless.
那孩子没有恶意
He was just trying to be one of the big boys,
他只是想像大孩子一样
make a few bucks.
赚点小钱
By abducting you.
通过绑♥架♥你
Does he know the cartel or no?
那他认识犯罪集团的人吗
He knows the guys who made that gun for them.
他认识给他们提供枪♥械♥的人
They're from the same neighborhood.
他们住得很近
Then bringing a known felon back-- that was dangerous.
然后带回一个众所周知的犯人 太危险了
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表