剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
sell its cloaking software to the highest bidder.
然后将隐形软件高价卖♥♥出
If the buyers can get past the encryption code,
如果买♥♥家破解了加密代码
U.S. security would be immediately threatened.
美国的安全就岌岌可危
Now, separatist clashes and rebels
分♥裂♥主义者的冲突和叛军
have been isolated to the southern part of the country.
都被隔离在该国的南部
It's nowhere near the crash site.
那里离坠机地点很远
So you should be safe.
所以你们应该是安全的
Go in, get the software, get out.
进去 拿到软件 出来就行
Why us?
为什么让我们去
We need a team with the acumen to extract technology from hardware
我们需要一组能从硬件中提取技术的聪明人
that may be damaged beyond repair.
因为硬件可能被严重损毁了
So it's a straightforward mission.
这是个很简单的任务
If it's so straightforward, why do we need GI Joe here?
如果真这么简单 那特种部队[特种兵乔]在这干啥
It's Lieutenant... James Corbett.
我是中尉 詹姆斯·科比特
My mistake, GI Jim.
我叫错了 特种兵吉姆
The Hawkwing was piloted by Captain Javier Barrios.
驾驶鹰翼战机的是上尉哈维尔·巴里奥斯
We're here to escort your team to the crash site,
我们是来护送你们去坠机处
oversee the software extraction,
监督软件提取过程的
and bring Captain Barrios's remains home to his next of kin.
我们还要将巴里奥斯上尉的遗骸交给他的血亲
Just so we're clear,
所以说
for our safety, you'll do exactly
为了保证我们的安全
what my team says, when we say it.
你们的一切行动都必须听从我的队伍的指挥
Actually, we're a team, too, and a pretty smart one,
事实上我们也有自己的队伍 我们很聪明
and we don't work well when told to follow blindly.
如果盲目听从指挥的话 我们没法好好工作
Then get better at it.
习惯就好
What is this guy's problem?
这人有什么问题吗
All right, everyone take it easy.
好了 气氛别这么紧张
Okay, um, a moment, please...
好的 借一步说话
Take a step back instead of forward on this.
不要步步紧逼 适当后退一点
Well, he's hostile and condescending, so...
他对我们充满敌意和不屑
Well, maybe because
也许是因为
a fellow member of the military is dead,
他的一个战友死去了
and they have to go find the corpse.
而他们得找到那人的尸体
So, before you say something you can't take back,
所以在你说出什么无法挽回的话之前
think...
想想
"What would Paige say?"
"佩吉会怎么说"
Hi.
你好
I'm sorry, uh...
很抱歉
we're ready to help, however we can.
我们会竭尽所能的帮助您
You need me on this one,
这次你需要我帮忙
'cause you're going to either be
因为如果是你的话
defending our team from the SEALs
你要么就一味的袒护自己的团队
or trying to kill them yourself.
要么就会想亲自杀了他们
I can calm the waters.
我能缓和双方的情绪
You're okay with going to another country for 36 hours,
你在国外待上36小时没问题吗
leaving your kid behind?
你放得下你儿子吗
I'll call Drew; he'll watch Ralph.
我会让德鲁照顾拉尔夫的
I can handle this. I'm part of the team.
我能搞定的 我也是团队的一份子
Part of it?
一份子
You're the glue, kid.
你可是粘合剂呢 小姑娘
Walter, you know,
沃特 你知道的
the military's only gonna get you a 20 square mile radius
军方能给你的飞机坠毁范围
on the location of that jet,
可能有52平方千米之广
but if I have all the specs,
但如果我能掌握所有数据
I can get you a location for that plane
那么一旦你乘坐的飞机着陆
in your phone by the time you land
我就能把坠机的具体♥位♥置发到你手♥机♥上
within 300 yards.
位置能精确到274米之内
Great.
很好
I need to do it from the garage.
我得在车♥库♥里完成这项工作
I want to make some phone calls,
我得打几通电♥话♥
I want to get into some old theorem binders.
我得去查找一些旧的文献资料
I want to get this right.
我想办好这件事
That's a good idea, yeah.
这个想法很不错
Okay.
好的
Um, you know, can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you keep a close eye on Megan for me?
你能帮我好好看着梅根吗
She, uh, she won't let you
她 她不会让你
take her back to the hospital.
带她回医院的
She's stubborn.
她很顽固
Sure, yeah.
当然了
I'll do that.
我会帮你看着的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Are you the people who are going to bring my husband's body back?
就是你们要去带回我丈夫的尸体吗
This team will do all it can.
这支队伍会竭尽所能的
When you find him,
你们找到他遗体后
please remove his necklace
请摘下他的项链
and keep it safe.
妥善保管
He wanted to pass it down to his son.
他想把项链传给他儿子
And put this in his pocket...
麻烦把这个放进他口袋里
so we can help guide him home.
帮我们指引他回家
Sure.
没问题
Hi.
你好
Your brother found that in a junkyard and he restored it.
那是你弟弟在垃圾场找到然后修复的
I don't think he'd appreciate the extra flair.
他应该不会想加上这些额外的装饰
And you should probably come down.
你最好还是下来吧
Hey, speaking of Walter...
说到沃特
He called and filled me in.
他打电♥话♥来跟我说了情况
Bosnia?
波斯尼亚
That's pretty crazy.
这挺疯狂的
Yes, it is.
是挺疯狂的
And do you guys always handle such heavy-duty stuff?
你们经常处理如此责任重大的案件吗
Unfortunately.
恐怕是的
Look, Megan, I'd love to speak to you,
听着 梅根 我很想和你聊天
but I need to locate a 70-foot-long plane
但我得在七百平方千米的野外
in 300 square miles of wilderness.
确定一架两百米长飞机的位置
So...
所以...
Here.
给
You can play solitaire.
你可以自己玩玩纸牌游戏
Odds of winning are 13%.
胜率为13%
Good luck.
祝你好运
Have fun.
玩得开心
What's with the armament?
为什么要全副武装上阵
I thought this wasn't hostile territory.
目的地不是非敌对领土吗
We're breaching an area with confirmed unfriendlies.
我们要进入有明确不友好人员的地区
We go prepared.
我们必须准备其全
You said "we" but we don't have weapons.
你说的是"我们" 但我们并没有武器
You don't.
你们的确没有
Not good.
这可不妙
I know we have to be covert,
我明白我们得隐秘行事
but maybe we don't hit every pothole,
但你要是开点小灯
if you gave the lights a soft tap.
也许我们就不用颠过每个坑洞了
We navigate by moonlight.
我们只靠月光导航
It's safer.
这样更安全
Now, according to Sylvester's SMS,
根据希尔维斯特发来的信息显示
we head another three miles, veer northwest,
还得向西北方向走4公里
and the plane will be seven miles ahead.
然后再直走11公里就能找到飞机了
Blown tire.
轮胎爆了
No spares.
没有备用轮胎
Nice road your guy sent us on.
你们的路线选得够好
I hope this doesn't slow us down.
希望这不会耽误我们的行动
I recognize the emotions involved,
我知道这里面富含情感
but, uh, tokens, talismans,
但纪念物 护身符
there's no logic to it.
根本毫无逻辑可言
It's a sign of weakness.
这是懦弱的表现
No, it's a sign of humanity.
不 这是人性的表现
Yeah, exactly.
人性即懦弱
This is stupid.
徒步太蠢了
I'm sure I can temp-patch this thing.
我应该能暂时性堵住漏气的地方
Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing? Extinguish that...
你在干什么呢 赶紧把手电关...
Fall back! Take cover! Go, go, go, go, go!
撤退 找遮掩物 快跑
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表