剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
it wasn't a test run.
不是为了做测验
It was an announcement.
而是一种宣告
They were getting word out that they cracked the TD-9000,
他们散布出能破解TD-9000的消息
and they were planning to hit another one.
实际目标是另一种安全系统
And if you had something you knew
你要是知道幽灵盯上了
the Ghosts wanted in the TD-9000 vault,
TD-9000保险柜里的什么东西
you got to move it quick.
你会立马转移它
And an armored car's
用五个这种简易爆♥炸♥装置
cubic footage can easily be taken out
就能轻而易举地毁掉
by just five of these IEDs.
装甲车上的所有痕迹
Boom, now we're cooking with salt.
这下有意思了
Damn right. We start with this company.
没错 我们应该从这个公♥司♥着手
The biggest armored car service in L.A. County.
洛杉矶市最大的装甲车服务公♥司♥
Well, let's call and see who got a truck.
咱们打电♥话♥问问有谁租了卡车托运服务
I only had one new booking today.
今天只有一个新预约
Safe deposit box move.
保险柜转移
Client by the name of Huertavas.
客户叫霍塔瓦思
Let me pull up the job details.
我把工作明细调出来
Oh, my God.
老天
That's it.
就是这个
A few years back,
几年前
a Venezuelan cartel boss named Huertavas hired the Ghosts
一个叫霍塔瓦思的委内瑞拉垄断企业头目
to steal a fortune from his rival.
雇过幽灵去偷他对手的东西
They grabbed $100 million cash.
他们偷走了一亿元现金
Deal was, Ghosts would get a third cut.
本来说好幽灵拿三分之一
Let me guess. Senor Huertavas wasn't a man of his word.
我猜霍塔瓦思先生肯定没信守承诺
He double-crossed them.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
They barely got out of Venezuela alive.
他们差点把命都丢在委内瑞拉
Probably right around the time they swore revenge.
估计他们就是在那时候决定复仇的
A team on a revenge mission-- sounds familiar.
复仇小队 听起来挺耳熟啊
Rumor is,
传闻说
Huertavas converted the cash into diamonds
霍塔瓦思把钱全换成了钻石
and hid them somewhere in the U.S.
然后把它们藏在美国
A hundred million in diamonds
价值一亿的钻石
would fit into a safe deposit box.
应该能装到保险箱里
I got it. Got it.
我找到了 找到了
Client ordered safe deposit box number 1840,
客户预约要从圣塔莫尼卡信贷公♥司♥
moved out from Santa Monica Trust & Loan.
转移1840号♥保险箱
And what time was the pickup?
什么时候取货
Log says it was made five minutes ago.
记录上说五分钟前已经拿到了
Headed east on Olympic now,
正沿着奥林匹克路往东
turning south on Barrington.
在巴灵顿大街上向南拐
Okay, okay, you need to call the workers.
好的 你得给工人打电♥话♥
Tell them they're in danger.
跟他们说他们有危险
We're on our way.
我们马上上路
I know we want to get the guys who hurt Sylvester, but...
我知道我们要抓到伤害希尔维斯特的人
let's not forget who we are.
但别迷失了我们自己
Vehicle 117, come in.
117号♥车辆 请回答
What the hell?!
怎么回事
Vasquez, DeLongpre, do you copy?
瓦斯凯 德隆佩 听到了吗
It's going to give! We got to return fire!
有人劫车 我们得反击
There's two down.
两人受伤
Animals.
畜生
Homeland. You got a 20 on the perps?
国土安♥全♥部♥的 有嫌犯的消息吗
Three bikes fled west on Grand.
三辆摩托从格兰特街向西跑了
Highway Patrol's setting up a roadblock at the Sepulveda Overpass.
高速巡警正在塞普尔韦达立交上设路障
They're gonna ditch the bikes before we get there.
等我们到了他们早就弃车跑了
Advantage?
走了多久了
Three-minute head start.
三分钟
Sylvester. Hi!
希尔维斯特
Oh, thank God you're awake.
谢天谢地你醒了
Where...
在哪
Where's Walter?
沃特在哪
Right now I think he's got his hands full.
他现在估计挺忙的
We got to get them now.
我们得马上找到他们
Once they hit the freeway or the hills,
一旦他们上了高速或者盘山公路
they're too maneuverable on those bikes.
就更容易跑了
So we cut them off.
那我们就截住他们
Head down to 22nd.
去二十二大道
Everybody hang on.
大家抓紧
They're headed right for you.
他们朝你那边去了
I see them.
看到了
Walter, be careful!
沃特 小心
You all right?
你没事吧
I wedged my phone in his backpack.
我把我手♥机♥放他包里了
Nicely done.
干得好
Okay, they're going down Tenth.
他们再往第十大道走
We can cut them off on Sixth.
我们能在第六大道拦住他
All right, this is Homeland Security Agent Cabe Gallo.
这里是国土安♥全♥部♥探员凯布·格洛
The perps are headed toward Sixth and Tenth.
嫌犯正往第六和第十大道行驶
We're on our way.
我们马上到
This is LAPD. We have no sighting
这里是洛杉矶警局
at Sixth and Tenth Street location.
没有在第六和第十大道看到他们
Wait. That's impossible.
等等 这不可能
The signal says they're passing through right now.
信♥号♥♥说他们现在正从那过
They should see three motorcycles.
他们应该能看到三辆摩托车
I'm not wrong.
我没错
We're half a mile from the L.A. aqueduct.
我们离洛杉矶高架渠有八百米远
They're in the sewers.
他们在下水道里
They're underground.
他们在地下
They're heading down Pico towards Santa Fe.
他们正顺着圣达菲方向开往笔克
According to the county DWP match,
根据县水电部的下水道配置图
there's an outlet hatch by the Sixth Street Tunnel.
第六街隧♥道♥处有个出口
We ditch the bikes, and we're gone.
丢掉摩托车 我们就走
How the hell did he find us?
他是怎么找到我们的
Surprise, jackass!
吓了一跳吧 蠢货
Okay, you know what to do.
你们知道该怎么做
You take Javier, we'll take the other two.
你去追哈维尔 我们去追其他两个人
Can't keep up with these motorcycles.
追不上这些摩托车
Let me out. What?
让我下车 什么
Let me out.That's Broadway up ahead.
让我出去 前面就是百老汇了
What the hell are you gonna do?
你想要怎么做
I'll think of something.
我会想到办法的
Flushing them back down toward me.
把他们逼向我那里
Oh, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Look out! Look out!
小心 小心
He dropped the gun.
他把枪扔了
87 miles per hour, 150 yards.
每小时140公里 距离140米左右
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
You move, I shoot!
你再跑 我就开枪
Sometimes you got to smash stuff.
有时就得破坏点东西
I'm gonna follow him.
我去追他
You head to the north side and head him off.
你去北边截住他
Help me.
救我
Please, pull me up.
求你把我拉上去
Help me!
救我
Help me.
救我
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I made a...
没事 我
made a move to save him, and I couldn't.
本想去抓他的手想救他 却没救成
Pushed him hard today.
今天把他逼得太紧了
We were all trying to do the right thing.
我们都在努力做正确的事情
Case like this, if you don't close it,
这种情况下 如果你不停地重温你的伤痛
it becomes a sore-- won't heal.
那就会变成溃疡 不会痊愈的
I didn't want him to have that.
我不想让他变成那样
What happened on the roof...
对于屋顶上所发生的事
I don't feel bad about what happened.
我对此一点也不内疚
You know me, I don't... I don't have those kind of feelings.
你了解我 我身上没有那种情感
I got to go see Sylvester.
我得去看看希尔维斯特
Oh, there he is.
他在这呢
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表